--{7}-- Se7en --{7}--

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
SE7EN NEW ALBUM COMING !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE DATE: MARCH 8TH 2006

" Yes yes , you now know it ! "

Se7en's 3rd album is coming !
So tell me , how long have you fans been waiting ? ^^
Hahahaha , His 3rd album will be called
24 / 7 What a cool title ? huh !?
And guess what? You know what else is crazy !
His Japanese Album is coming out at the same time
2 Albums will be release at the same time
His Japanese album will be called First Se7en
Including , all his japanese singles and some extra songs added
How crazy can this guy get !
Well , hope is up , you dont go crazy yet !
Se7en will be coming =]

The tracklist and sample tracks will be available on 1st march
I'll try to notice you on that ^^

Credits From :: www.soompi.com & cecilia

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M SO EXCITED!! OMG OMG OMG OMG
lol I'm so gonna have to buy those both the korean and japanese OMG it's my Se7en with his 3rd album OMG TANKS SO MUCH XXxredromeoxXX FOR THE INFO THANKS SOOOOO MUCH OMG I LOVE YOU >_< LOL YEAH I CAN'T WAIT!!!

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
aZn_FrEaK, I KNO IM KINDA LATE BUT THX FOR THA INFO. YOU TOO XXxredromeoxXX. :D .

OMGOSH!!!! I CANT WAIT FO SE7EN NEW ALBUM!!! AHH....IM SO EXCITED!!! YAY..KEKE!! I BEEN WAITIN FO SO LONG...N THERE HE COMES SURPRISING ME WITH HIS NEW ALBUMS...SO AWESOME. WELL THX FOR THA NEWS XXxredromeoxXX.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
1-lUv3-y0u said:
^ yeah so true se7en looks so hot with hat on he so fione i love him so much Se7en and Bi my top 2 most sexy man rite now haha
You use to be carzy for him?? haha
[post="56660"][/post]​
AHHAHAH I CANT LIE NOW.... I am still crazy for 7 he is getting hotter and hotter ....and his new album look amazing

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
OMFG I cant wait for his album! I can never get sick of his songs so I bet this one will be even better!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
NEW PICTURES! YAY!
credit se7enthailand

did he get hotter or what? :wub: so glad he's back :D

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
Well Guess what !
If you been checking this thread you..

ARE LUCKY TO SEE THIS !
A PRESENT FOR YOU ^^

SE7EN - 24/7

[Album] SE7EN - 24/7

ENJOY YOU SE7EN FANS =P ^^ !!
GREAT ALBUM XD , BY THE WAY !!

Why dont you give me some reps jk hahaha

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
a new album...wow..i have a joke going with my friends related to the title of his albums...so the first one was "just listen" and the second was "must listen" and so we say what's the next one? "please listen"....hehehehe...i hope i don't offend any of his fans. i'm a fan too, but i just thought it was funny...anyways i'm surprised that some of se7en's songs have english verisons...just wondering if he can speak english well. i'm impressed by his english singing...but then i guess when you practice enough it gets good. but just wonder if he was fluent.

also, gosh nov 84? darn it, i'm older than him by a few months...what? gosh i feel old :wavecry: ...hehehehe...i :blink: know it's only a few months, but darn it at our age he's successful and i'm still stuck here in my boring life...hehehe...ok no need to take it out on se7en...but he really is lucky se7en to be so successful...darn it i got to find my lucky number! :angry: