4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ awwwwwwwww mint's seriously pretty, i especially envy her hair

ip.smilez, once again thanks a lot
wow who gets sick at their honeymoon, poor mak had to hold back
love how they got their wedding, honeymoon and baby...
everything we missed in prl
Your welcome ja :p
hahahaha i had a fun time making the videos!!
I did it the way that we MTEAM lovers would had wanted to see!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
omg ipsmilez....the vids are really good!!!!! thanks so much
I miss them even more now, gonna hafta go back and watch all those BTS clips...eheheh.

Mint stood out to me in Dong Poo Dee, even though she was a little brat, then I was so happy when she had a supporting nang eak role in waan jai which lead to PLR, seeing all the fitting pics and BTS clips made me fall in love with Mteam =)
So happy that there are so many supporters, all over the world...ehehehhe....love how people recognise or point out bits and pieces in BTS clips and pics of the two of them.

so need a lakorn of the two of them together!!!!

crazy for Mteam!!!!!
Awwww thanks :) I am glad you liked them!!
Hahah i love the BTS clips..they are super addicting!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
still missing 4HuaJai like crazy! i'm going to rewatch their bts and appearances on shows! ^^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Bliss, did you subb all those VDOs? Thank you!

Hi everyone. I still am a 4HJHKK addict. I don't know when I will be cured.

Happy New Year!

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
my first reply in this thread

i have to say i am Mteam supporter and lover!!!

they have chemistry... they really do

after watching the fit sport interview clip... i am crazy....i watched it for over 30 times

and i saved every pics of Mteam!!!

i feel pity for them that Pathapee Lehrak's production is not that good.. they need better story and better team to bring them out!!!

i am crying for their next lakorn as pra-nangs..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

after watching the fit sport interview clip... i am crazy....i watched it for over 30 times

i feel pity for them that Pathapee Lehrak's production is not that good.. they need better story and better team to bring them out!!!

Hahhaha join the MTEAM CLUB right here in this thread....
our fever is very high for them 2! ahahha

same here..............
since soo many people love MTEAM..we hope they get a lakorn together as the mains

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Welcome with your first post in 4HJKK thread! :lol:

When you can, feel free to jump in the discussion anytime. The more the merrier naa.

And again, thank you for sharing sasa's mteam gif with me. Hehe. It's my first signature in ages!

I probably will never be able to forget the disappointment I have for PLR's production. But watching Bliss' compilation of mteam's bts moments alleviated the sore somewhat. Still waiting for my novel...Grr...555+

Psss. I bet a good number of us here are guilty of watching mteam's bts and event clips over and over again. ;)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
So far out of all my MV's for MTEAM, I have to say I'm most proud of this one since it I've shared most of MTEAM memories together during filming PLR and after here. :wub: I can't forget them, they've created sooo many memories for us! My fever keeps rising each day, LOL. :dance2:
eeekk, i'm gonna put this one on my ipod lol
it's just too perfect <3 even the song is great
now i can spazz even when i'm not at home ^-^
thanks for sharing ^.^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Got this from M & M's home in Pantip.

Not much we haven't seen before, but there's no such thing as an overdose of MTEAM, right?

Watching these pictures and listening to the song makes me feel like I'm floating within a pleasant reverie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BvH1Lug-3Y​

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone! It's 12.00 am here - HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^_^

Wow - entering the new decade by coming here ;)

Anyway, stumbled upon this slideshow so enjoy!

http://www.slide.com/r/UqIMO1Rj0D8ZnSTdmvdli8IMWCNvBUvO

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE MTEAM lovers & 4HJHKK fans!! I just wanted to stop by shortly before my night gets busy, LOl!

I need to catch up with you guys. I'll be back this weekend and respond to your comments!^^ :)

neena

sarNie Adult
HAPPY NEW YEARS RATHER YOUR IN THAILAND OR ON ANOTHER CONTINENT! I WISH EVERYONE A SAFE NEW YEARS! AND GREAT HEALTH FOR THE COMING YEAR!!

I haven't been to this thread for a while but still I LOVE 4HJHKK a lot, it was ch3's 2010 lakorn for reals! lol see everyone later!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Sorry if I'm a lil off topic but does anyone know where I can find more pictures of Mark and Mint, specially during some event where the whole cast of 4HJKK were dressed in black? Thanks in advance! At first when I watched PLR, I didn't like Mint at all because her character was annoying with very limited emotions and facial expressions. However, off screen she's actually very adorable. I really do hope people will give Mark and Mint a chance to pair together again because they deserve a better script to prove their talents.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sorry if I'm a lil off topic but does anyone know where I can find more pictures of Mark and Mint, specially during some event where the whole cast of 4HJKK were dressed in black? Thanks in advance! At first when I watched PLR, I didn't like Mint at all because her character was annoying with very limited emotions and facial expressions. However, off screen she's actually very adorable. I really do hope people will give Mark and Mint a chance to pair together again because they deserve a better script to prove their talents.
It's comforting to know that more people understand how much a good or bad production (team) can make or break a star.

I wasn't a fan of either Mark or Mint prior to PLR, so my initial sentiments were very similar to yours, until I started watching Mark and Mint behind the scenes as well as researched about them. If you watch Mint's previous lakorns, you'll find that her performance is much more natural and more appealing than in PLR.

I think the pictures you are looking for are in this link: http://www.chalidaclub.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=183&st=0&start=0

You would have to register as a member though. Tell me if you have any problems finding it. ^^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thank you soo much Mintwix for the link! They all look good, esp cutie Mark and Mint :) I'm literally squealing at the ones where Mark has his hand on her waste. Soo cutee!

I've never heard of Mint before until I watched Pathapee Leh Ruk. I know she has one lakorn where she was second lead paired up with First but I'm unsure where I could watch it online. As for Mark, I actually decided to watch Ngao Ruk Luang Jai after 4HJKK and wasn't all impressed with the storyline. I'm glad though that even with such a poorly written script, Mark is already being recgonized. The guy can sing (he has such a sweet voice!), he's super charming (esp them eyes) and he CAN act! I don't think I've been this obsessed with any Thai actor yet hehe. Ohh okay lets not forget Nadech. The Yadech and Mteam fever has officially started :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG Bliss i'm going crazy over that Mv of yours with the bts clips in it
what a good beginning to the new year...eheheheheheh

they are super super adorable, can't get enough of them

and there is no such thing as Mteam over feed...eheheheheh

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Off topic...I actually really enjoyed "Ngao Ruk Luang Jai" a lot. Both Mark and Nadech were awesome in it.

Happy New Year, 4HJHKK Fans! Thanks for all the fun we've had the last few months! So much fun! I'll never forget!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Happy New years LOVES
I am glad that i met you gals in here!
Also happy new years to MTEAM AND the rest of 4HJHKK cast!

Have a safe new years!