4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
WPM ended too, missing all the 4 CPs so much, especially our Fai& Jeed. Here is the SC at the ending of them. Super cute, I just can help screaming in front of my laptop....

BTW, it shoule be the scene Yaya metioned in her interview saying about her exposure accident while filming in the farm w Nadech.....

Aww this scene was so cute!

I just want to say that this series really exceeded my expectations. I did not think anything of it at first, I missed Thara Himalaya and went right into DJA. I didn't even think Nadech was cute before this lol, I'd watched Yaya in Kularp Rai Narm but didn't think too much of her either because the spotlight was on Ploy's character the entire time. So going into this, I really knew nothing about them but leaving this, I am amazed at the chemistry these two had. I rewatched all four stories and I think everyone did a great job with their roles. Every story was interesting in one way or another, of course there were a few misses but overall, I was pleased. I wish we'd get more lakorns like this in the future, something that tweaked our interest, made us tune in every week, and created fangirls out of each of us (and cougars like me :eyetwitch: Nadech you should've been born much earlier m'dear).

Soot Yod :thumbup:

cecilia

Staff member
^sugar, i say the same thing .. NADECH, should have been born sooner than me so i dont' feel so bad, loving him like this lol

Funfun, it is what i did for other lakorn so i can't be bias and leave it here ..
i know sarN likes to keep her favorite thread alive (as a perk for her LOL)
but since i'm moving the rest at the same time as this, it's only right and fair to have my favorite move back asap too :(

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
mint, can't thank you enough for the pix!!! :heart: It's actually the first one. I don't think I've seen the second one, so thank you again for posting!

I also hope all of them will reunite though God knows when that's gonna happen.

I wish that other couples were standing facing each other like Mark + Mint here.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I don't feel so bad I'm not the only couger that adore nadech lol. Love this kid. Mark #2. When TH aired I wait till it end to watch it. But DJA got me tune to nadech n yaya week to week. Cont to PLR n WPM Never been hook to pranang from ch3 since aff/aum. These kids steal my heart. I love yaya n adore mint chalida cutest. Both gals are my fav hope to see more of them soon.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I'm going to miss this thread in the currently broadcasting section... i went there earlier to look for it but remembered that wayspruk montra had finished yesterday :( Miss having wake up early on a saturday, sunday and monday morning to watch the series. It has been good esp Duang Jai Akkanee and my new obssession with YADECH, MARK and Boy Pakorn.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Short clip of Mark + Mint @FIT Sport

They need to stop being so cute together.

Random memory after watching that casting clip again: Margie only went to the casting once and she was IN. Awesome, eh. Both her and Boy.

I take back what I said weeks ago. Out of the four stories (at least lakorn-wise), WPM is the best.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
They need to stop being so cute together.

Random memory after watching that casting clip again: Margie only went to the casting once and she was IN. Awesome, eh. Both her and Boy.

I take back what I said weeks ago. Out of the four stories (at least lakorn-wise), WPM is the best.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeks Mint grabbed Mak's hand..
Mint was going to help Mak fix his hat...
awwww just like a couple :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
eeeeeeeeeeeeeks Mint grabbed Mak's hand..
Mint was going to help Mak fix his hat...
awwww just like a couple :p
LOL. Exactly. That's why I say they need to stop being so cute together. Unless of course, they want reporters to think they have something going on.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I want to be bias and leave this in the current lakorn but ----- reality hit me and it truly had end yesterday :( ..

I'm so missing them all T_T
I woke up today and logged on Sarnworld and found out that 4HJHKK is not in the currently broadcast lakorn. I feel sad again since lastnight I didnt turn on tv 3 at all feeling bad that the serie is not there. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Noooooo!!! This thread has officially moved here :(

I will miss all the main characters in this series. Best lakorn this year for me, DEFINITELY! It was nice to see Fai & Jeed being all cute again at the end. Too bad Din & Chaem didn't have too much romance, but overall they're still a cute couple. And even though, Jao Chai Puwanae wasn't in the ending, I was satisfied seeing him in the earlier episodes already. Nam is gorgeous as always. Lom & Kati had me crying like a baby on the scene where Kati wakes her and they hugged in front of everyone. Oh, and all the siblings hugged too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
chun gaaw roo seuk sao jai praw the thread has moved to the OLD LAKORNS :(
I can't believe it!!! I am so going to miss 4HJHKK!

MTEAM MOST!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'm going to cry my eyes out when i actually watch the ending (with subs lol) because i'm going to miss this so much. but that doesn't mean i'm going to stop watching. i'll probably keep rewatching for a couple more weeks or as long as possible before my grades come in danger :ph34r:

totally agree, i'm bias and checked to see if this thread was still in 'current lakorn' since it is definitely still current in my heart... T-T

ah, well we can't have everything. >< eeek, i think part of why i'm ok reading about the endings is that i'm so YADECH biased and am very much happy with the Fai-Jeed cute ending... :cloud9: those two are like 'Duang Jai Jjinxx'
lol

blissfulxoxo sucks that Prince wasn't shown at the end but they did say he was leaving back to Parawat before Nam

i totally agree that this lakorn was not only a big hit because the cast were so amazing and had such great chemistry, but also because the stories and the characters themselves are so loveable. :kiss3:

fun lol people were dissatisfied with Sungkyunkwan Scandal ending because of the loose ties, and i was a little iffy too, except Sunjoon and Yoonhee's bedroom ending made up for that! they should have done the same for 4HJHKK!!!

T-T
going off to watch on wishbone's channel!
kisses and hugs!
4HJHKK forever!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Boy, Mark, Yard, Mint. Video from the FIT event again.

http://www.newsplus.co.th/NewsDetail.php?id=15182

Edit: Just finished watching it. MTEAM is getting teased so bad towards the end. Yard said she can't relate. Really? Weren't she and Tye often thrown into these types of news together back then? IIRC, they kept saying they were just siblings just like Mark and Mint are saying that right now.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Is the source for this information the same for the one (I think that) you posted about the guys (pra-aeks)?

Trivial observation, but I noticed Nadech and Yaya are both placed at no. 1, while Mark and Mint are also together at no. 4. At least they share the same rank, eh? Although in my hearts of hearts, MTEAM is no.1.

[/center]
Not the same source. This one is from www.rakdara.net I think the first one I posted before is from teenee.com which they quout from tvpool.

This source has the rank of actor too.
10 new gen risng p'ek
1. Nadech 2. Om Akkapan 3.Tono Pakin 4. Rit the star 5.Kao Jirayu
6. Mark Prin 7. Pae Arak 8. Porche Saran 9. Gun Gunthataworn 10. Nam Ronnadech

I got both girl and boy from pantip and pantip people take it from www.rakdara.net
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10064947/A10064947.html

So now the lakorn has ended. I'm glad at least there are chalidasub team and yadech inter forum after this. I'll follow the news of the 4 huajai casts anyway. Next one is Tawan Duerd.
Nok Chatchai is very good at action lakorn, I think Tawan Duerd will be one good action lakorn.
I think Wishboniko will sub it. So hope to see you guys again in Tawan Duerd thread na.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol i'm behind so i'm just going to keep posting until i finish watching WPM!

gawd took long enough to get chantel out of the picture! i like Milk and Mink, those two sisters are on my good side lol

and even more 'finally' is when they figure out Nu's true nature! BIG dissatisfaction that they just let him go though! what the heck, he's a violent person!

and the ghost lady can get reborn finally!
and the black magic sorcerer becomes good!

finally!

T-T