4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
I'm jealous at the sound of hearing Yaya kissing someone else who is not Nadech .. (fan girl really got the best of me when it comes down to my favorite pranang)

Dal, i wanna see that photoshoot -- haven't stop by pantip, was it post there?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh we got Noy, M3L, and Minty in the house!!! HI!
:bhehe:

Hi. :)

Minty, I try to really not be obsess, but my inner fan girl over takes me some how, some way.
It's not a crime. You should always let your inner fangirl loose when it calls for it. LOL. :wub:

How do you do you contain yourself day to day? How? So calm and collected, Minty, ja.
:lol: You're basically asking me why I am the way that I am. I don't know. I just.. personally, normally, tend to be less inclined. I do have short-lived inner fangirl moments though!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ LOL, Minty. I love, love reading your posts.

Ceci, hold on let me go searching. Be right back.

I posted over at Yadech too. BTS only. IDK what magazine yet, na.

Nadech is one fine motha. IDK about the shorts. WTH? I love the shot of Nadech looking out the window. The lighting and angle and reflection/lighting glaring from the glass are interesting to me.

Credit: Nadech World | Shampoo @ Spicy Forum

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Late here. Oh well. Happy Birthday, Nadech. Look how long his eye lashes are. Yes, I am jealous. I wish my lashes were long and thick like that. I also don't mind his dimples and beauty marks on his face and the facial hair he has going on too.

Gosh, he is cute here. His hair is styled cute. He does look a little tired though. He needs to take care of himself.

Nadech at NadechWorld Fanclub meeting for/on his birthday Friday, December 17, 2010.

Credit: NadechWorld | Shampoo @ Spicy Forum

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bromance!

I just came across this video again and thought of 4HJHKK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7SUncOAAQ

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm falling in love with Jao Chai Puwanae all over again! He's so sweet to Nam. Melts my heart & I loooooooove their chemistry!! Now after seeing all 4 couples on screen, I can finally say they are my favorite couple. Just finished epi5 & I rewatched the tying feet part over 50 times already! One couple is all lovey dovey. Another is arguing about strategy. Another is fiesty. And the last couple is all upset & pouting. LOL! Gotta love Fai & Jeed. Always have that ready to fight attitude.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kati & Lom need to make up already.

Kimberly is gorgeous. I hope she gets pair up with Aum again in the future. After seeing them again, I know I'll sleep good tonight.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
lol, yadech and mteam, you guys are funny. ^^ I think it's better that they do pair up with others too.
I don't want them stick with only one partner and it'll turn out to be boring soon. I think it's good that Yaya gets to pair up with Mark coz it's safer than with other guys. At least Mark used to say that ' I won't have any news with Yaya, she belongs to Nadech' And Yaya is also Mint's friend, they're in the same group, YMGK. That's better than she's with some guy like Alex. And Mark's with Yaya is better than he's with his ex, Mint N. lol

hmm... but Nadech looks good Mai too >.< There's even a rumor on him and her during this time. Khun A is smart. She comes in the same style with Yaya. And Yaya and Nadech are now very popular. Nadech with Mai will make Khun A more money. I think Mai is also pretty and I saw her lakorn with Weir, she's really good. If you guys like something like Taddao Bussaya or coffee prince, check the lakorn, Ngao Kamathep, it's really good one.

I'm sorry. So back to the topic, 4 huajai. I can say Boy is hot. He's a very good actor. I don't hate Chong Tal. She's not good to be n'rai. I can feel some awkwardness of her. Her look doesn't support n'rai role either. I think she can do better as n'ek's sister or n'ek's mom. Haha.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
can you tell me the writer of the story or give me a way to find the novel? i would like to read it.
The writers are ณารา (Nara) for Thara Himalaya, ซ่อนกลิ่น (Sornklin) for Duangjai Akkanee, ร่มแก้ว(Rom Kaew) for Pathapee Lehrak and แพรณัฐ (Praenut) for Wayupak Montra. I've got the books and may post it in words here so that someone can translate to English. This time, I'm quite busy moving around in the north of Thailand, I don't think I can post this time soon. But there're members here have a plan to translate the novel in to english as they get the books.

hippo

sarNie Adult
after reading the past 5 pages, i've been silently screaming and smiling so much my cheek's are sore. lol.

all the conversations are funny and I agree on the most part

my heart broke seeing yaya kiss mark on the forehead, coz i need more mark mint...lol
but if it was always Mteam and Yadech i would eventually get sick of it, but right now i'm to into Mteam and Yadech.
really looking forward to all their work, both individually and together, especially together.

loved ep 6...everyone was so cute....i was filled with happiness seeing Din holding Cha-em's hand =), the grape picking and dancing scenes were so adorable. i could hear the dad in the background saying that its so obvious that fai and jeed love to dance, coz they were dancing so much...lol.

can't wait till friday, counting down the day's again.
when this ends i think i will have to watch the whole lakorn over and over again.
Love the adisoune family and all the couples.

Thanks so much ch3 =))

oh thanks for all the mv's, there all so good and super cute =))))

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Dal Thanks for posting up the mini pics of Nadech & Mai Davika's shoot! All I got to say is HOT! She's all over him! I'm super jealous! Tho, wish it was Yaya instead of Mai. LOL. Man, I want to see more shoots of Mark, better yet, a shoot of MTEAM <3 They barely have any ): Wow, I totally forgot that it was Nadech's birthday this month. He's soo young, yet sooo cute!! :cloud9:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ Your welcome, NoyV! Nadech and Davika are looking good. I wonder if this will be IN or Travellar's Companion magazine. IDK, sorry.

lol, yadech and mteam, you guys are funny. ^^ I think it's better that they do pair up with others too.
I don't want them stick with only one partner and it'll turn out to be boring soon. I think it's good that Yaya gets to pair up with Mark coz it's safer than with other guys. At least Mark used to say that ' I won't have any news with Yaya, she belongs to Nadech' And Yaya is also Mint's friend, they're in the same group, YMGK. That's better than she's with some guy like Alex. And Mark's with Yaya is better than he's with his ex, Mint N. lol

hmm... but Nadech looks good Mai too >.< There's even a rumor on him and her during this time. Khun A is smart. She comes in the same style with Yaya. And Yaya and Nadech are now very popular. Nadech with Mai will make Khun A more money. I think Mai is also pretty and I saw her lakorn with Weir, she's really good. If you guys like something like Taddao Bussaya or coffee prince, check the lakorn, Ngao Kamathep, it's really good one.

I'm sorry. So back to the topic, 4 huajai. I can say Boy is hot. He's a very good actor. I don't hate Chong Tal. She's not good to be n'rai. I can feel some awkwardness of her. Her look doesn't support n'rai role either. I think she can do better as n'ek's sister or n'ek's mom. Haha.
Only a little off topic...lol. P'Ae knows how to work the sysytem. When Mark was just coming out, he was pictured with Aump. P'Ae is sly. I also heard Mai Davika is a decent actress. I put the lakorn with Wier in my "to watch" list. Those pics are pretty hot. No denying it. This one looks like a decent shoot too. Some of the shoots lately of Nadech are like, ???. LOL. Nadech will always have "rumors" because he is Nadech, a rising young star. Hehehe

I've always found Boy good looking, Rasa. He is quite darling.

4HJHKK all the way. Rasa, thanks for the info of all the novels. There are some tranlations of DJA novel over at Yadech, ja.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
^^^ Your welcome, NoyV! Nadech and Davika are looking good. I wonder if this will be IN or Travellar's Companion magazine. IDK, sorry.

Only a little off topic...lol. P'Ae knows how to work the sysytem. When Mark was just coming out, he was pictured with Aump. P'Ae is sly. I also heard Mai Davika is a decent actress. I put the lakorn with Wier in my "to watch" list. Those pics are pretty hot. No denying it. This one looks like a decent shoot too. Some of the shoots lately of Nadech are like, ???. LOL. Nadech will always have "rumors" because he is Nadech, a rising young star. Hehehe

I've always found Boy good looking, Rasa. He is quite darling.

4HJHKK all the way. Rasa, thanks for the info of all the novels. There are some tranlations of DJA novel over at Yadech, ja.
Wow.. so you guys have translated DJA novel already. I went to look around in Yadech too but I don't see it. Maybe it's in DJA thread, I think. I'll go to help from time to time na.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I'm too still curious if Din & Chaem are married or engaged or just bf/gf. At the earlier episode, Chaem mentioned that the it was their wedding ring when they wanted to test Katii. If they are married, then I'm just really sad that there's no wedding scenes like Nam/Phupben & Fai/Jeed! Freaking directing was just bad!! >.<
Chaem did mention it was her wedding ring but I also remember Din only introducing Chaem to Katii as his girlfriend not wife....someone also commented on youtube that they are still engage only and not married yet.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kimberly is gorgeous. I hope she gets pair up with Aum again in the future. After seeing them again, I know I'll sleep good tonight.
I hope they do too! I know there is a huge mass amount of ATEAM fans.. But I love Aum & Kim together! I was never interested in Aum until his lakorn with Taew. His fresh new hair cut caught my attention :p

I'm jealous for Nadech and Mint too! But I would like YADECH and MTEAM to be able to pair up every other year at the most^^ That would be perfect! But of course, I don't want to see them pair up with the same only. They need to experience other co-stars and strategies out there too. If Mark doesn't get paired with Mint Chalida I would prefer him with Yaya, Kim, or Margie rather than Mint N. too since her look seems older for him. I don't know maybe I'm just biased with my love for 4HJHKK cast! Lol.

I think Mai is gorgeous! I don't have much fav. actresses at CH7 other than Ying, Kwan, Pinky, Amy, and Benz which CH7 barely promotes any of them anymore >.< Mai and Min are my fav. newbies over there. I wish they were with CH3 instead, LOl.

Mai and Nadech looks good together too. I lovve their photoshoot^^

loved ep 6...everyone was so cute....i was filled with happiness seeing Din holding Cha-em's hand =), the grape picking and dancing scenes were so adorable.
I love the it too! MTEAM flatter me so much... Hehe. :wub:

The best series of thai lakorn history so far.
For reals, huh? Good storyline, plot, scenery, cinematography, one liners, cheesy dialogue I love, family bonding, etc,...and BROMANCE!!!!!!
Definitleyyy!! :dance2:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I don't mind kissing on the cheeks or on the forehead. But please leave the lips for Barry!

Edit: I own page 198

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't mind kissing on the cheeks or on the forehead. But please leave the lips for Barry!
DITTO!^^ I wonder if Barry was her first kiss in reality and lakorn? I didn't watch her lakorn with Rome, so I'm not too sure.

I hoping Mint would save her first kiss onscreen/reality for Mart! LOl, although she says she doesn't want him to steal it away from her :p

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
The thread jumped 5 pages - lol, backtracking again :p

DITTO!^^ I wonder if Barry was her first kiss in reality and lakorn? I didn't watch her lakorn with Rome, so I'm not too sure.
I haven't watched KRN but I'm pretty sure there's no real kissing with Rome.

I hoping Mint would save her first kiss onscreen/reality for Mark! LOL, although she says she doesn't want him to steal it away from her :p
Ahem - she could've piqued his curiosity by saying that. :whistle: