4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i need some fai/jeed overload so i pack myself some more sweets.
I always love this song and want to make a mv but couldn't find any that fit it beside ATEAM.
However, i use YADECH instead b/c i need more of their sugar. Enjoy na.

Wah thats my song tooo.... good job.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
leave it all up to Lom! just one phone call to Chaem and he can solve everyone's problems lol except his own.

awww! i love when Din was asking the employees for Chaem and they were like "We don't want her" but he said "But I want her!" hahahahahahaha
so cute :
Pathapee's Cunning Weed Wife
Akkanee's Bullseye Milk Wife
Wayupak's 6th Sense Wife
Thiptara's Mute Prince Husband
<3 :wub:
gonna miss 4 HJHKK so much after it ends

cecilia thanks thanks thanks for YADECH love! they are oh so sweet! super sugary with extra whipped cream plus a straberry on top and sprinkles lol. love the scenes gawd just makes me spazz seeing YADECH.
one of my top favorite lines of FAI is when he said "I'll make you love me". it's THE WAY he said it! *melting..*
OMG.. *BLUSH* That is so cute!! I need to FF to that scene, Lol.

I love how you stated the couples! :wub:
Pathapee's Cunning Weed Wife
Akkanee's Bullseye Milk Wife
Wayupak's 6th Sense Wife
Thiptara's Mute Prince Husband

Fai had the most romantic lines^^ I love how cheesy he is! And esp. that line you stated too! *DROOLS* :dance2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Dal i know right? Fai's determined and possessive voice is OMG. the poolside scene is just to die for! it was nice and sunny and the couple was in beach clothes! i lost count of how many times i rewind and replay and i died so many times watching it LOL someone peel me off the floor because Nadech has no mercy, he's so hot! Fai and Jeed scenes make me smile like a crazy person! :yahoo:

Fai is Possessive and Protective of Jeed. i'm rewatching DJA and gawd all of Fai's little actions is like he treats Jeed so preciously. even when P'Noo Tor just flicked lip gloss on Jeed (outside the store) Fai's subtle reaction was like Jeed got hurt or something :heart: and their wedding when Nam sit with them (Nam was also adoring of her sis-in-law) Fai holds Jeed's shoulder and always has his eyes on her her *squee* Everything just makes me so glad that they get the 'right to be possessive'.
it was hilarious when Fai said "don't look at the doctors, patients' male relatives, security guards, male nurses...or male ants" gosh his love is overbearing and loud but i LOVE that! the dad probably celebrated for 7 days and nights like he said since Fai got married first
:party:
lol am i the only one who's sucker for the farm/country love story type?

i think Din and Chaem's last scene was also beautiful--in a pretty field and pr'nang looked so pretty and handsome...Din was adorable and hella smart!

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I notice mark and mint is always holding hands in WPM...make u kinda wonder something...hehehe! But I dont see that wit fai and jeed. Its ok..just seeing those two together make me giggle!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
why only Mteam are on the list? I think the whole casts of 4HJHKK should be in the list. hehehe 4HJHKK fever!!! steaming hot fever:)

cecilia

Staff member
why only Mteam are on the list? I think the whole casts of 4HJHKK should be in the list. hehehe 4HJHKK fever!!! steaming hot fever:)
Because this is lakorn weekly poll so if none of the 4hjhkk air except PLR or WPM air -- the pranang will be list in there.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
acting wise, I think boy should get a recognistion or award for his make believe acting. Pae Arak is too stiff. I guess it is a popular vote :(

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
i think that they should make a part 5 to this series!
it should be a part where all the couples from the past parts come together and have like a huge wedding or something.
idk. but i think there should be a part 5.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha fun4fun i would also like to see some of Chaem's clumsiness in WPM since even though i like her change, it was very drastic alteration from the cute klutzy Chaem to grownup Mrs. Din-to-be.
i think Din and Chaem's last scene was also beautiful--in a pretty field and pr'nang looked so pretty and handsome...Din was adorable and hella smart!
Yes I do like the changes but I sort of wish they kept a little of her traits in PLR. The change was too drastic. I think because Act Art knew how bad PLR production was and they had their own envision of Din and Chaem. Because in the other 3 series, he had a calm humor. In his own story it sort of disappeared. But I do have to add, PLR had the best cinematography. I think it would have been better if they focused a bit more on Din and Chaem and less of the employees, servants and the other couple.

it should be a part where all the couples from the past parts come together and have like a huge wedding or something.
I don't think I would want a 5th part but a special will do since this is Ch3 special 40th lakorn. Like with all the minor couples returning with the 4 main couples. Like a super big reunion party lol But that would be a bit expensive. They have already spent so much on this 4 mini part series.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cute when Jeed hit Fai after they lose to the grapes picking contest,he hug her but she pull away cause "ngon", they are so cute. so funny when he carry her into the grapes barrel, wasn't even gentle like other couples but he make moan sound like she's heavy haha. so cute when all couples dance stepping on grapes, Fai and Jeed look the most fun dancing, their arms around eachother is cute. i know i'm biased when comes to Fai/Jeed but can't help it, love them. and cute when all couples each dance together and in circle with others too. and cute when he hug her when they go find Krati and got blown by the wind. Fai lines was cute when he saids " why you call us to come Mia jah" and when talk to Lom and address Jeed as "Mia chun" instead of her name, and again address her as "Mia poom" when talk to gumnone-thong,ahhh so cute always call her "Mia", and cool when both of them gonna take out their guns,what a tough husband/wife.haha. i feel sorry for Krati for loving a guy like Lom. this scene is sad and agree with her when she saids to him that she drops everything and doesn't hesitated to come help him but he doesn't love himself but care more about the wines. and satisfy of what her dad said to Lom, i feel his pain as a dad who see his daughter almost died. some ppl may said WPMT is the best of all 4 series because has all 4 couples and has mix of everything include fantasy/magic but for me DJA is still my #1 favorite serie in 4HHKK and also the lakorn i love the most in 2010.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol...i concer I LOVE DJA...I was hesitance to even wanna watch it...too much promo that I got turned off...I glad I tried it..after being disapointed with lakorns for over 5 years...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Finally got the chance to catch up on today's epi! And i never failed to watch it at night, knowing how I'm scared to watch ghost stories during the night, all by myself but the ghost in WM isn't so bad at all. All she does is scream and pops up here & there.

I absolutely loved it! The only part I hate was with Chong Taew in the scenes. That girl is trying way too hard to cling onto Lom when she knows that he loves Katii. Total b*tch! Jeed, Chaem & P'Sarah are such great teaming with plans to have Katii & Lom to reconcile with each other!

I love every bit of every couples sweet/cute scenes together! I love how Din is always holding onto Chaem's hands in all the scenes from today's epi! They never fail to put a smile on my face, even with just short amount of scenes they have together! <3 Mteam!

I love Fai always calling Jeed "mia" that's just too cute!

Nam & Jao Chai are still cute as always! Too bad Jao Chai has to go back to Parawat.

Lom is just so stupid right now. If he would of listen to Katii in the first place, nothing bad won't even happened. But no, he had to go and listen to that b*itch! So with Katii's dad yelling at him, it's so worth it!

I'm excited for Friday's epi! Cat fight between Mink & Chong Taew. The two girls that Lom doesn't even to bother with! LOL. Hope Mink does come around on Jeed/Chaem/Katii's side now!

Friday is going to be such a long wait from now )':

mahsuri1284 thanks for the clip of the weekly pool! So happy Mark made it on the top 5, yet he was #2!!!! <3

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I LOVE MTEAM! So I had to make an MV of them. This is my very first MV ever made! So, it's not all that good. I wasn't too happy with it but hey, it's something. LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy don't worry, I sucked at first and I still do that because I have not attempted to do one in a long while ahahaha. Practices makes perfect. At least you have courage to make one. I don't ever since my first MV ahahaha. I want to watch PLR again but that lakorn is a dread. I just want to see all scenes of Din and Chaem. I noticed that she finally called him by the name Din instead of Pathapee!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I notice mark and mint is always holding hands in WPM...make u kinda wonder something...hehehe! But I dont see that wit fai and jeed. Its ok..just seeing those two together make me giggle!
Din and Chaaim are very sweet towards with each other but I'm not sure if the holding hands are in the script? B/C we never know, they can chooose to do that intentionally :crush: But I love seeing them holding hands together^^ So adorable.

Fai and Jeed are most agressive towards each other, we don't get to see the sweet side of them much since Jeed is not easy! LOl. Love her women power! :yahoo:

Neverending! I don't think I'd get tired of this series and the cast at all! They're an obession^^ Hehe. I would love for them to have a SPECIAL part too like fun4fun mentioned! I still need to see DIN/CHAAIM + LOM/KATI wedding^^