4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aish...just when kati was about to forgive him and give him another shot....alexandra just gotta come in and ruin everything...hate stories like that lol

so it turns out pinmook is actually teh ghost and is also one of lom's ex fling lol....

she's actually really pretty without the whole make0up on

TubbyTinker

^^ pin is one of lom's old fling..it didnt show how she died but i'm guessing its panu that killed her...and that old man's daughter taht's doing all this to lom

ugh...i hate that chong taew girl.....shes what you call a bitch lolz

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^^JJINXX, you make me want to watch DJA again for the sixth time.

I think Chaaim's quite playful. She did trick Din into closing his eyes for a kiss, then ran away and they ended up playing chase amongst the fireflies. ;)

I think out of all the pairings, one of the reasons why I'm still interested in Din's romance, is because we didn't see much of it, and so I'm still craving for more. I wish they had shown us more of Din-Chaaim's romantic development, instead of leaving it for ppl like me to my own imaginations. </3
Chai-Aim is quite cute. She is a playful person for her to be such a schemer. LOL. I find myself doting over Din. He is still and quiet, but I like that about him. I like seeing them together in WPM. Just the little things blow me away to my imagination. I really think they picked the right person to play Din and ChaiAim as well. Mint is so pretty. Mark has that look in his eyes that is right as Din. I don't know if I explained it well. His "subtle" love for ChaiAim makes me want more. (; Mark really has a cuteness I can't deny.

I find it interesting they considered Nadech for the role of Lom as well. I am glad he is playing Fai. It amazes me how everything has come together for each arc of the series. Even with my doubts of Kimberly and Margie, they both turned out to be amazing in their roles. Margie is quite adorable too. Her as Kati is perfect. Kimberly has impressed me too. Her presense with the three boys brings out the boy's BROMANCE for me. The BROMANCE excites me. I can't help but giggle when they come on-screen together.

Nadech and Yaya are too beautiful to me for words. Their chemistry is so intense. They exceeded my excpectations to the MAX. I can't wait to see their new series in the upcoming year. Actually, I am excited for all future projects of all the cast.

The Adisuan chemistry is fantastic. I love their teasing, conversations, and interactions. Good meshing. Lom always whacking Fai is good stuff.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
What I love about all 4 lakorn is Adisuan Family relationship. I love the whole family.

The couple scene today is very cute. Each couple were so cute. I want to see tomorrow scene. Tomorrow will show them dancing together.

Also
Lom will give Kati a ring. They will be engage

TubbyTinker

ahhh! the grape festival is finally here! Jao chai Pupen and Nam came....

I love how Fai and Jeed match color shirts in here...too cute

i fidn it cute how din and fai give in to tehir woman hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I really think they picked the right person to play Din and ChaiAim as well.
Despite PLR falling short of expectations compared to the others, when it comes to the main cast of all 4 Hua Jai, I think they did a good job in picking the right people. Especially Din, Lom, and Fai. I can't imagine anyone else being these three except for Mark, Boy, and Nadech.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Despite PLR falling short of expectations compared to the others, when it comes to the main cast of all 4 Hua Jai, I think they did a good job in picking the right people. Especially Din, Lom, and Fai. I can't imagine anyone else being these three except for Mark, Boy, and Nadech.
I agree, the three Mark, Boy, and Nadech really did a good job as brother. Overall, all 4 couple did well. I love them all. They really show good chemistry as cute couple and warm family. Including the Adisuan's parents, they tied the four elements together.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
^^^^JJINXX, you make me want to watch DJA again for the sixth time.

Chai-Aim is quite cute. She is a playful person for her to be such a schemer. LOL. I find myself doting over Din. He is still and quiet, but I like that about him. I like seeing them together in WPM. Just the little things blow me away to my imagination. I really think they picked the right person to play Din and ChaiAim as well. Mint is so pretty. Mark has that look in his eyes that is right as Din. I don't know if I explained it well. His "subtle" love for ChaiAim makes me want more. (; Mark is really has a cuteness I can't deny.

I find it interesting they considered Nadech for the role of Lom as well. I am glad he is playing Fai. It amazes me how everything has come together for each arc of the series. Even with my doubts of Kimberly and Margie, they both turned out to be amazing in their roles. Margie is quite adorable too. Her as Kati is perfect. Kimberly has impressed me too. Her presense with the three boys brings out the boy's BROMANCE for me. The BROMANCE excites me. I can't help but giggle when they come on-screen together.

Nadech and Yaya are too beautiful to me for words. Their chemistry is so intense. They exceeded my excpectations to the MAX. I can't wait to see their new series in the upcoming year. Actually, I am excited for all future projects of all the cast.

The Adisuan chemistry is fantastic. I love their teasing, conversations, and interactions. Good meshing. Lom always whacking Fai is good stuff.
Well explain Dal. I love them all.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
♥ Today's episode is so cute! Lol I find it weird that Mint actually looks alot prettier here then she did in PLR. Her warddrobe is so cute. She was pretty in PLR but I guess the immaturity of her character kind of got to me. I like her much better here. ^.^ Jeed and Fai ♥ and omg I dislike that girl that showed up in today's episode TT.TT

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Dal lol BROMANCE. i have recently watched a korean drama that has made me super support and love the male-friendship roles. 4 HJHKK is just making me love it even more. the brothers are so silly and hilarious.

you're all right! ch.3 has amazed me so much with this series and they smartly picked the PERFECT CAST also, making the lakorn the most enjoyable i've watched in a while! i'm so glad they picked Mark Boy and Barry, gosh, don't even make me imagine other actors in their roles! Mark, Barry and Kim are new to me but they've succeeded in making me fall for them! and i love the earth, wind, fire, water names for the kids!!! :popcorn:
i too adore the Adisuan family.

Din, he's the one that i had a hard time imagining what type of girl he would end up with but i'm glad that it was someone cute like Cha-aim. even though they are quadruplets and he is only older by a few minutes he still has that maturity and serious atmosphere around him--i mean, he is the one doing all that backgtound checking lol and then as a protective brother he also gives so much humor from his gay allergy to his failed schemings

Lom, :smack: i love how he's always giving love advice but is the player so you wouldn't expect him to be so knowledgeable about love. still watching WPM but from the first 3 he is smart and supportive. i'm excited to see his romance with Kati play out. he's a very modern style tpye of guy. his house is ?? to me lol it's way too open.

Fai, brace yourselves for this one lol! he is my favorite character. they make him out to be very brawny but that's just what makes me laugh every time he's onscreen--totally steals the camera! :whaha: you can tell i'm Fai-biased! he's my ideal! him and Jeed are so perfect for each other! his answer to everything is "I'll beat him up!" lol but of course, like his brothers he is pretty responsible and so romantic. and i love his cow farm! :cloud9:

Nam, ok, i scratch out what i said about Din because Nam is the most mature wwahahahhaahaha!! it's probably because she's been protected so much so she has had enough of her brothers' silliness. she's so pretty too! she's a role model too, being a doctor (in heels :blink: )

btw, is it true that Barry and Yaya will remake Torranee Nee Krai Kong??

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^ :lmao2:

OMG. jjinxx. Your comments make me LOL. But they're all so true.

My biased and ideal would be Din, though. Or at least he comes closest to it.

I still need to watch today's episode~~~ :popcorn:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Question?

Is Ming/Meek or whatever her name is...Milk's sister? LMAO! She reminds me of Milk when she shakes her boobs. It has to be.

Edit: Never mind. I realize I was watching epi5. Haven't even seen 4 yet. I'm gonna watch 4 right now.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
you're all right! ch.3 has amazed me so much with this series and they smartly picked the PERFECT CAST also, making the lakorn the most enjoyable i've watched in a while! i'm so glad they picked Mark Boy and Barry, gosh, don't even make me imagine other actors in their roles! Mark, Barry and Kim are new to me but they've succeeded in making me fall for them! and i love the earth, wind, fire, water names for the kids!!! :popcorn:
i too adore the Adisuan family.
They did good with the cast. They just picked the wrong production company to make PLR. (Have I just spoken out of turn ?) :whistle:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think Lom and Fai are the most romantic characters of all the series. The Prince I guess he is too preserve for me. I like someone are playful and romantic. I think Din is too serious about thing and I hope Chaeam is a playful person so she can bring out the fun side of him. I want to see more series like this. It makes my weekend fun.
Fai was corny and romantic lol Lom is more gear toward real and romantic minus all the witch crafts portrayed in his part of the story lol I'm just speaking romance wise. Din, his story overshadow the romance, that is why you see less but it doesn't mean he's less romantic than the rest. Men like Din can really be super romantic, not in a cheesy way. Din reminds me of Din in Soot Sanaeha. Very calm and serious. I have to agree with Mintwix that Din comes closest to my ideal type. I like it too because the story line is so subtle compare to the rest- Fairy Tale, Romeo and Juliet and supernatural.

Hmmmh - they have more sweet scenes here compared to PLR.
I like the wardrobe better in here for all the castings. TH: high heel nurses/doctor. DJA: The stereotyping esp Jeed. Her wardrobe changed completely in WM and I think it just fits her better. PLR: well it was more of the makeup that bugged me and Din wearing exactly the same thing like someone mentioned the checker shirts and the tight khaki pants. I like the realistic side of this. They don't have much makeup on esp Jeed and Chaem.

Okay let me get back to what I initially plan to say, I love episode 4 and the last first 15 minute and the last 10 minute of episode 5. When that girl entered the picture, I sort of had to FF. I thought we had enough third wheeler ahahah but no they just had to add one more.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the contest with all couples was cute. of course love Fai/Jeed the most, their bickering was cute. Lom and Krati are a cute couple. Boy and Margie have good chemistry.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I am so happy that Jow Chai Puwanate finally showed up today. I love him. Him and Nam are such a lovey dovey couple. I love how he keeps holding onto Nam's hand even when they were just sitting down talking. They are so cute! Actually all the couples are cute. I want to see more of the rest of the couples especially Jeed and Fai.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Khun Mam is so cute. lol. I like how she just suddenly turned supportive when Lom told her he was cutting those roses for Kati.

I also hoped they weren't real roses when that Chong Taew ripped them apart. Sie dai yae leurr.

Cha-Aim and Jeed acted like such immature little girls when they were talking about how annoyed they would be with Chong Taew. lol.

Having seen Cha-Aim and Kati drunk, I'd actually like to see all the leading ladies having fun together--being drunk, tipsy, and free.

They did good with the cast. They just picked the wrong production company to make PLR. (Have I just spoken out of turn ?) :whistle:
I want to say*cough*cough*rant* more.

cecilia

Staff member
"You're the enemy of my heart" or "This is a robbery, hand over your heart nicely" is just too cute i can't resist! and Fai has such funny lines. he's not only funny but what else: "Responsible, doesn't drink or smoke or stay out late; tough on the outside, soft on the inside and loves animals"
These are the most cheesy love lines i love to hear .. He makes her life all rosy with these romantic tidbits.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just noticed that Din and Cha-aim were the only ones throwing grapes at the other couples during the competition. Was that in the script or was it just MTEAM having fun? LOL.

Whatever it is--EPIC. :lol: