4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a girl who committed suicide ? I don't remember it being mentioned ... which episode ?
It never mentioned in the lakorn. Someone told me they read it from some where, cant remember.

LMAO it is just my prediction/assumption that someone thought Lom got a girl pregnant, she committed suicide. The girl's dad (assuming since I saw a man in the same room when the black magic dude was cursing at Lom) asked the him to curse Lom.
Really? hahah Now, we all have to wait and see it, who is the person that behind all of this. :ph34r: I like how we used the evidences from the epi to make a prediction/assumption. hahaha Hopefully some of our prediction/assumption is correct. haha

myx

sArNieZ
6:40 - 6:50

1:50 - 2:00

is it just me or i'm seeing the same guy in both the scene. i think they look alike.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I dont know. It's hard to tell. The guy in the first clip look thinner than the guy in the second clip.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Put NADECH & MARK on the same stage, singing, and i'll be there in a heartbeat (if it's close to me)

I love MARK in cowboy suit -- so THEP AND LOR MAK MAK!
LOlz better yet they can be a DUO!!!!

Sigh damn traffic. I can't stream live this morning. HOpefully I can get on before the lakorn airs.

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jK9iAzxatM

Mark :heart: :wub: :kiss:

i'm not sure if this one was posted or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFKTZSHkQ7Q

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the updates! P'Mam is so luckY! Hehe. I want a COMBO of NADECH & MARK to carry me like that too :wub: I would feel like a princess! Hehe.

Here's PLR ending song! I finally know the meaning of it since it's english sub. The singer looks like NOON SIRIPAN to me, Lol. The meaning of this song describes exactly how Chaaem feels^^ Love it!
* STORM @ youtube *

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^You don't exactly have to identify with Cha-Aim to like the meaning of the song, I think. I know no one said that, but just saying. If you love Din's character, I think the song can make you feel sentimental, because the song not only reveals Cha-Aim's feelings, but it also reveals what kind of man Din is. At least that's the insight I got out of it, as well as, internalized. Obviously, for me. :lol: Because during my finals week, I listened to Cha-Aim's theme on repeat.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
AHHHH! When Lom took her out to lunch......the place is so romantic! :blush: If a guy took me somewhere like that, ruk tai leuy :kiss3: LOLZ.....LOm and Kati are toooo cute in this episode.