4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
anyone know what they are saying in this clip?
CREDITS:WINDLIGHT2010

Seriously, i want the reporters to stop asking the same questions about whose with who...i'm not even them and i'm irritated...can't they ask like "whats in store for 2011 or something?" lol
LOL. Yah, IKR? They're so young. I'm sorta pressed for time, but the thing that stuck out to me was the last thing Yaya said. She said that her mom is starting to really not like this whole news/tabloid thing (that I bet is just a media creation and has hardly any basis in truth). I agree with Yaya's mom.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark & Kim I think in the first day.

I post Margie & Boy in the fansign already, don't wanna duplicate it so I'll post the starchat instead.

Nadech & Yaya. They're not there together coz Nadech had an exam. The fan just asked them to post in the same stlye.

Mint. She's there with Taew actually.
Thanks RASA^^ It looks like Mint dyed her hair darker now. I like it! Her hair is so beautiful and she is glowing^^

The girls looks GREAT! Mark and Nadech are so charming :wub:

Here is MTEAM latest interview from HD event: CITYLOVEU*

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I am re-watching WPM. I am suspecting Khun Nu is the one that did this to Lom. Only him and Nakree knew about the taba herbs beside Kati, the two kids ghost, and maybe the guardian spirit. Then he warned Nakree not to speak about it. Next, Kati wants to go back home. Transition to the old evil guy who was on the phone with someone. Tthe old evil guy told the person who called him that have received the items they sent him(nails,hairs,and teeth). Who could that be? :scratchhead2: The person on the phone with the old guy must had mentioned about the taba herb that why the old guy said " this time even taba herbs cant help Lom". Who could this person be? :scratchhead2:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I am re-watching WPM. I am suspecting Khun Nu is the one that did this to Lom. Only him and Nakree knew about the taba herbs beside Kati, the two kids ghost, and maybe the guardian spirit. Then he warned Nakree not to speak about it. Next, Kati wants to go back home. Transition to the old evil guy who was on the phone with someone. Tthe old evil guy told the person who called him that have received the items they sent him(nails,hairs,and teeth). Who could that be? :scratchhead2: The person on the phone with the old guy must had mentioned about the taba herb that why the old guy said " this time even taba herbs cant help Lom". Who could this person be? :scratchhead2:
you're right good spotting...

i saw that one man that took the stuff to the witch doctor. he asked where the shop was???

cant wait until tomorrow yesssssssss

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol....fai said something like he doesn't give his stuff away easier...implying he a virgin as FAI...something posted wat he said during the DJA airing...when i watch lakorn i just assume they are virgin..it the fantasy aspect of the lakorn...i dun care wat they r in real life...they are adult's...r at least getting there..

meenia

sarNie Adult
did you guys notice that lom's worker guy doesn't call him Nai or khun Lom.. he's more like Ai Lom.. something like that.. it's just that other workers that work for fai or din, don't call them ai fai or ai din.. they more like khun fai, natee calls din by his really name all the time.. to me it shows more of a respect to their boss..

Does it even matter, i just think a worker calling their boss Ai Lom seems more like they are not on a worker/ boss level..

Does that even make sense... does Nai, Khun, or Ai Lom all mean the same thing...

but other then that, i can't wait till friday comes.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
well i think the guy is Lom friend....as well as employee that why he call him "AI"

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think ai is when your close as in good friends...

khun is more respect sorta like mr/miss?

and nai is towards someone u dont really know or slang for almost like ai bc some uses the phrase. nai pai nai mah?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyways watched episode 3 with subs. Have you noticed that Mint and Yaya were laughing from behind when Mark took that sip of coffee lol I don't think they were laughing at what Fai said to Lom ahahaha. You could tell Mark tried to hide his surprise of the saltiness taste in his coffee.

I don't think Panu is the culprit but possibly be the father of the I-assume-girl-who-committed-suicide because no one wanted to take responsibility of the child in her stomach and he sort of made it seem as if Lom was the one that got that girl pregnant, not intentionally but by never clarifying it or make him stand out as one of those guys like that likes to sleep around with girls.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyways watched episode 3 with subs. Have you noticed that Mint and Yaya were laughing from behind when Mark took that sip of coffee lol I don't think they were laughing at what Fai said to Lom ahahaha. You could tell Mark tried to hide his surprise of the saltiness taste in his coffee.

I don't think Panu is the culprit but possibly be the father of the I-assume-girl-who-committed-suicide because no one wanted to take responsibility of the child in her stomach and he sort of made it seem as if Lom was the one that got that girl pregnant, not intentionally but by never clarifying it or make him stand out as one of those guys like that likes to sleep around with girls.
Really? Right now I'm on epi 3.8.

I really want to know who that girl father is. It just something I suspected base on the epi we have right. Someone must work for that girl father or that old evil guy must be so good that he know they used taba herbs to helped Lom.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thanks RASA^^ It looks like Mint dyed her hair darker now. I like it! Her hair is so beautiful and she is glowing^^

The girls looks GREAT! Mark and Nadech are so charming :wub:

Here is MTEAM latest interview from HD event: CITYLOVEU*
Haha. I don't know. Nadech looks bright and cheerful like his usual self. Mark looks alright in the picture, but in the clip, he seems exhausted, at least compared to how I usually see him. He should get some more rest, I think. Boy and Margie seems fine and healthy. Yaya looks cute as usual. But yeah, Mint is just glowing.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL! Okay^^ I agree let's not go there? :p I think I probably missed that scene since FF often b/c I'm scared of horror! Hehe.
Ops, should've said that it's Episode 2 of DJA - at the resort when Peemai showed him his room.

On the last note about this, I'd like to think that Din is. ;)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Wow - thanks, thanks, thanks everyone for sharing all those clips, MVs, pix and don't forget the translations :)

Love Mint with her darker hair. Yeah, I agree with everyone here ... she looks glowing. I'm not really into her look at HD event only because I never like dark eyeshadow on anyone.

Mark does look tired in the clip. I saw KissKIT YT bg pic. Mark looks like he needs to take it easy.

If I were Yaya's mum, I'd worry too. She's only what .. 17, 18 ? All this constant questions about their personal lives might take a toll on them.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Didn't know about Ai Lom thing. Thanks for pointing it out, meenia. I'll pay more attention when I watch it again with subs.

I've only known about Khun, not really sure when to use P' ... is it for someone close to you or someone you know very well ?

fun

Expired Sarnie
There's a girl who committed suicide ? I don't remember it being mentioned ... which episode ?
LMAO it is just my prediction/assumption that someone thought Lom got a girl pregnant, she committed suicide. The girl's dad (assuming since I saw a man in the same room when the black magic dude was cursing at Lom) asked the him to curse Lom.