4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes I like song In boy and Margsie a lot. I love voice and I think all the songs are well done and pick. Double thumbs up to the music producer. All the parts had great songs to go with it,

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
just started watching epi 3. omg, Din is scare of Cha-aim and Fai is scare of his wife...
haha.i laugh so hard. haha. They are cute. Its good that there mom believes Kati. and it was funny when
Lom wanted them to eat the porridge thing, Fai was funny sayin he was full ahha. and then Din got scare
and turned away hahah

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
just started watching epi 3. omg, Din is scare of Cha-aim and Fai is scare of his wife...
haha.i laugh so hard. haha. They are cute. Its good that there mom believes Kati. and it was funny when
Lom wanted them to eat the porridge thing, Fai was funny sayin he was full ahha. and then Din got scare
and turned away hahah

:baby-scene-pop-corn: I know how CUTE is that. Omg i am loving it so much..They all r so cute.

Awhhhh i am going crazy again.. Hehehehehe Well Done wid this lakorn.:slapandkissse3:

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
I'm a little too afraid to watch the last one, especially after seeing the ghost on his back in the previews!

Hahahaha @ 1st i was scare too especially the part where u mention about the ghost on Lom back..Scary that is so creepy but i dnt kare
anymore, i'm used to it. Trust me at 1st it scary, but just ignore than ur'll get to used to it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wanted to list my favorite couples in order from greatest to least:

1. Fai and Jeed (DuangJaiAkanee)
2. Lom and Kati (WayupakMontra)
3. Nam and Puwanes (TharaHimalay)
4. Din and Chaiem (PatapeeLehRuk)
On screen chemistry
1. Fai/Jeed
2. Lom/Kati
3. Pathapee/Chaem
4. Puwanes/Nam

Off screen chemistry:
1. Mteam
2. Yadech
3. Aum/Kim
5. Boy/Margie

Entertaining plot:
1. Lom/Kati
2. Fai/Jeed
3. Puwanes/Nam
4. Pathapee/Chaem

Someone mentioned on YouTube comment that she'd marry Din in a heartbeat.

I would too. ChaAim is a very lucky girl.
LOL that was me.

I'm a little too afraid to watch the last one, especially after seeing the ghost on his back in the previews!
Watch it during the day. Graphic wise, I'm not scared but the sound effect sometimes scares me and the thought of it just frightens me.

^maybe try watching it in the daytime and see if you can handle it .. last time i say it's not scary for a chicken like me .. turns out Funfun's scare.
It's really not scary at all. It's kind of hard to explain why I get scared. Like I have said earlier, thinking about it makes it scary.

I just FF when the ghosts appears. It still scary for me^^ SOmeone mentioned on YOUTUBE that WPM is like the shutter?!
That was me. I actually laughed when I saw the ghost hanging on his shoulder.

Anyways you girls are fast. Can't keep up with you guys. I'm loving Lom/Kati. I wished they tone down on the black magic. The two kid ghost are cute but really they annoy me ahahaha. Like how do they know Din had a plan to see if Kati was a gold digger. They weren't even there when he was talking about it. Yet they cannot figure who threw Kati's holy water away. I guess I'm just paying attention too much on the details ahahaha. This is very addicting. I was supposedly watch episode 3 last night but was in the flash chat with Lek, Tina, Darv and Sweet. They were distracting lol so I got to catch up on ep. 3. Almost done.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
funny thing is that I found Nam and Pathapee looking more alike;
Fai and Lome looking alike..ahhaha

I also find Pathapee looking most alike the parents in this lakorn ahha

I love Mam and that actor as a pair too! they both are very entertaining esp. in the one with MART/CHERRy lakorn

hippo

sarNie Adult
the girls look gorgeous, to bad there's no mint
i like Kim and yaya's figure tooo, i've never really liked really thin figures.

love mint's dress and hair, she looks really thin there

thanks for all the pics.

I heard that wayupuk is gonna end 25th or 26th of december....so saddd, i don't want it to end, gonna miss this series so much.

i hope the grape collecting and dancing scene is this weekend, i really wanna see the chemistry and sweetness level between all the couples.

can't wait till friday night/sat morning

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Please elaborate!! Or better yet, do you have the pantip link? You got me curious now lol :ph34r:
Aww.. I'm sorry. And JenieN it's actually screaming in positive way. I'll roughly translate in here now in the part of Yaya then.

- คุณแม่คะ แล้วเรื่องน้องญาญ่าละคะ ตอนนี้มีแต่แฟนละครอินอยากให้น้องทั้งสองคนรักกันนอกจอเหมือนกับในจอ ณเดชน์เขาพูดถึงญาญ่าให้คุณแม่ฟังว่ายังไงบ้าง พูดถึงญาญ่าบ้างหรือเปล่าคะ
Mom, what about n'yaya? Now lakorns' fans are so in to it and want them both in love offscreen. Did Nadech talked about Yaya with you?

พูดค่ะ ณเดชน์เขาบอกว่า...ญาญ่าน่ารัก เป็นผู้หญิงที่น่ารักมากในสายตาเขา
Yes, he did. He said Yaya was cute, very cute in his eyes.

อ้อ ณเดชน์กับญาญ่ารู้จักกันมาตั้งแต่ถ่ายแบบใหม่ๆ ไม่ได้เพิ่งมารู้จักกันตอนเล่นละครนะคะ ทั้งสองคนนี้น่าจะเข้าวงการถ่ายแบบมาพร้อมๆ กัน และรู้จักกันมานานพอสมควรแล้ว
Oh Nadech and Yaya has known each other since they first started in fashion shooting, not just know from the lakorn. They both came in the fashion show industry at the same time and they've known each other for quite sometime already.

- ณเดชน์พูดถึงญาญ่าว่ายังไงอีกคะ
What other things did he talk about her?

เขาก็บอกว่าน่ารัก ทำงานเก่ง เตรียมทำการบ้านมาก่อนทุกครั้ง และเพราะญาญ่านี่แหละค่ะ ที่ทำให้ณเดชน์ต้องเร่งสปีดตัวเองจนทำให้สามารถแสดงเป็นไฟตามที่ป้าแจ๋วต้องการได้
He said she's cute and good at work. She does her homework before coming to the set everytime. And because of Yaya, he tried to speed himself up untill he could act as Fai as Paajaew wants.

- คุณแม่คะ ปกติเวลาณเดชน์จีบใคร เขาจะเล่าให้แม่ฟังทุกคนหรือเปล่าคะ
Normally, when he pursues someone, will he tell you?

ก็เล่าบ้างไม่เล่าบ้างค่ะ แล้วแต่เขา แต่ส่วนมากถ้าเป็นจีบเล่นๆ เขาก็จะเล่าให้ฟังบ้างค่ะ
Some girls, he'll tell me, some, not. If he's not serious, he'd tell me.

- หมายความว่า...ถ้าจีบจริงๆ จะไม่เล่าเหรอคะ
So if he's serious, he won't tell?

ขานี้ถ้ามี "ซัมติ้ง รอง" เขาไม่เล่าหรอกค่ะ
This guy, if he has 'something wrong', he wouldn't tell.

- แล้วเขาเล่าเรื่องน้องญาญ่าให้คุณแม่ฟังหรือเปล่าคะ
Does he tell you about n'yaya?

ไม่เล่าเลยค่ะ ไม่พูดถึงเลย นี่แม่ก็รอให้เล่าให้ฟังอยู่ แต่เขาไม่เล่าเลย
Not at all, he doesn't say anything. I'm waiting for something but he doesn't.

The link is here http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10017217/A10017217.html

Other than this is about the meaning of his name, why he's so scared of ghost, etc we've known already. Oh and he'd call his mom to goodnight kiss her everynight.

I've got a clip of Yaya in the ch3 meeting fan and giving clendar today.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
After DJA, now to WPM. Margie & Boy went to the fansign and meeting for the calendar too yesterday.

I don't mind Margie's thinness. I'm actually skinny like her. I eat a lot but still bones. Anyway, for the figure of all the actress, I like Yaya the most. She's tall and looks healthy. I don't think Mint should lose weight too. She's thin already.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Margie's thinness. I'm actually skinny like her. I eat a lot but still bones. Anyway, for the figure of all the actress, I like Yaya the most. She's tall and looks healthy. I don't think Mint should lose weight too. She's thin already.
As long as they're healthy and eat properly, I'm fine with how they look. That goes for everyone too, okay (heheh ... I'm a school marm, I tend to do this from time to time :D)

And don't mind what they guys said - what do they know anyway ? :p

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
and it was funny when Lom wanted them to eat the porridge thing, Fai was funny sayin he was full ahha. and then Din got scare and turned away hahah
I had missed the bromance in PLR (what were the scriptwriter / director / producer thinking - omitting out the brothers' dynamics there ? Still mad thinking about it :numchuck:)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL - sorry you gals, I'm spamming since my internet connection is somewhat fast now so I'm catching up with the posts :p

- หมายความว่า...ถ้าจีบจริงๆ จะไม่เล่าเหรอคะ
So if he's serious, he won't tell?

ขานี้ถ้ามี "ซัมติ้ง รอง" เขาไม่เล่าหรอกค่ะ
This guy, if he has 'something wrong', he wouldn't tell.

- แล้วเขาเล่าเรื่องน้องญาญ่าให้คุณแม่ฟังหรือเปล่าคะ
Does he tell you about n'yaya?

ไม่เล่าเลยค่ะ ไม่พูดถึงเลย นี่แม่ก็รอให้เล่าให้ฟังอยู่ แต่เขาไม่เล่าเลย
Not at all, he doesn't say anything. I'm waiting for something but he doesn't.

The link is here http://www.pantip.co.../A10017217.html
Does that mean he's serious (about Yaya) ? ^_^

Thanks for sharing, Rasa!

P/S : What does 'something wrong' mean ?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
We've seen most of the scenes in the clip here but just sharing again ;)

Actually I have not seen this one^^ THANKS! I was wondering which clip was the clip Mint was feeding Mark grapes! :wub: They're so adorable together. It was so cute how they both were throwing grapes at Boy and Margie too, LOL! MTEAM such a funloving young pair! I bet this is the ending scene!? If it is then it would be one of the best and most entertaining ending scene of thai lakorn for me since it's always typically beach ending scene, kiss on forehead, and lastly hug :p I can't keep up with BTS clips of 4HJHKK! There's soo many but I'm glad. The more the merrier and better! I can't get enough of them all!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is BOYMARGIE recent event :wub: Margie is so funny! I love her sense of humor^^
* Credit Kisskeepintouch *

I know we saw FAI/JEED but I found the other ones too! SUPER CUTE^^
* Credit CHALIDACLUB *

NAM, LOM, FAI, and DIN:

NAM & PRINCE:

JEED & FAI:

CHAEM & DIN:

LOM & KATI:

MTEAM @ recent event HD :wub:
* Credit CHALIDACLUB *

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I ♥ ♥ ♥ the cartoons! Thanks much, blissfulxoxo!

Btw, what event is that ? Mark is looking super cute (as usual :crush:). I don't really dig Mint's overall appearance but I sure hope it goes with the event or whatever they're doing.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I ♥ ♥ ♥ the cartoons! Thanks much, blissfulxoxo!

Btw, what event is that ? Mark is looking super cute (as usual :crush:). I don't really dig Mint's overall appearance but I sure hope it goes with the event or whatever they're doing.
It's HD event? I think. That's what I read at CHALIDACLUB but ofcourse I can't read THAI so I that was the only english word in that picture thread that caught my eyes :p