4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL,im so behind on this forth one lol. but finally finish some of it, Lom is cute and Margie is pretty. It was nice
to see Din, Cha-Aim, Fai, and jeed again. I miss them mucho lol. it was funny how fai is scare of jeed haha. nd then
chasing Din around the pool table. Its funny how Din was like im gonna tell Cha-aim. ahhaha. lol. very cute.

and Panu. Man, he is no good. At first i thought he was a good man, but after seeing him sleeping with that
girl. He is the evil one,....
I like that part too. LOL. They were like a bunch of kids and teenagers.

The vcd album is almost perfect, except for PLR. PLR has no official mv from the lakorn like the rest of the series. The director and the crew for PLR was behind there work to submit the official mv on time for the market to sell, so instead we get the single singer mv style.
I think we can make a comprehensive list of FAILS for PLR. From make-up, to wardrobe, to script, editing, directing, etc. It seems whoever was in charge didn't utilize their resources and talents to the fullest extent. Thinking about it makes me bitter. Yus.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^krystal, write a fiction already -- that was so GOOD! got me going GAGA!

BTW, BONG! HOW COME YOUR PM is not working? i'm trying to ask you for a favor.
Did you block me b/c i didn't pick up my phone when you call? lol [so sad, i no longer posses a thing call 'CELLPHONE' anymore :(]
Wow first time you called me bong. You know what it mean right? Bong aka P'
Sweetie I don't even know how to block so it's definitely not block. Umm let me pm you and see if it goes through.

You know I'm lazy bum. Eh I am in the mood right now though but don't know about who. Ahaha outcome is different for each person. Someone pick me out a couple actually 3 couple. LOlz I have 2brothers and 1 sister story in mind.

Lom's ex girlfriend was pregnant and the mom called and scold lom and told him to take responsibility in which he refuse because he knows the child is not his.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I wanted to list my favorite couples in order from greatest to least:

1. Fai and Jeed (DuangJaiAkanee)
2. Lom and Kati (WayupakMontra)
3. Nam and Puwanes (TharaHimalay)
4. Din and Chaiem (PatapeeLehRuk)

BTW this is such a late question to ask in the series but I have too because I'm arguing with my parents about it, but here goes "List the siblings from oldest to youngest?" Is it Din, Lom, Fai, then Nam?

sophea

sarNie Egg
Just to let the one who watch lakorn Thai in Khmer, Mayura has dubbed Thara Himalaya and Duang Jai Akkanee on their website. Wow, I was amaze, the price is low.

Now that's how good the lakorn are. More love for the series in multi-language

what's their website and dothey ship fast??

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

I can't simplify my preference for the couples from greatest to least like that. But I have been thinking how I like them in different ways.

For me, the couple that I would most like to watch and be entertained by is Fai and Jeed. The couple that I would most want as my friends would be Lom and Kati. Lom seems like such a cool guy. Assuming he has an "air"-like personality, he should be quite an intellectual too. And I would love to have literary discussions with Kati, considering she's a novelist. The couple that I envy would probably be Din and ChaAm's. I guess out of the four pra-aeks, Din comes closest to being my ideal man. As for the prince and Nam, reality-based, a connection would be impossible for me. Ahaha.

BTW this is such a late question to ask in the series but I have too because I'm arguing with my parents about it, but here goes "List the siblings from oldest to youngest?" Is it Din, Lom, Fai, then Nam?
According to the lakorn, that's correct.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I like...
Fai and Jeed
Lom and kathi
Din and Chaem
Nam and Puwante

I think first two couples seem to have more excite love story than the other two. Nam and the Prince not too many sweet scenes but I'd enjoy the storyline and keep you watching. I think PLR was the disappointment for me and I think we all know why.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I think we can make a comprehensive list of FAILS for PLR. From make-up, to wardrobe, to script, editing, directing, etc. It seems whoever was in charge didn't utilize their resources and talents to the fullest extent. Thinking about it makes me bitter. Yus.
All I can say now is that I won't ever forgive PLR wardrobe people for giving Din all those checked shirts. I hate those shirts! He had them in red, light red, yellow, grey-white and black from what I remember. I was half-expecting to see a green one since it was Din's colour. Maybe I should be thankful that never happened.

But still!! :numchuck: :thumbdown: :numchuck: :thumbdown:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
All I can say now is that I won't ever forgive PLR wardrobe people for giving Din all those checked shirts. I hate those shirts! He had them in red, light red, yellow, grey-white and black from what I remember. I was half-expecting to see a green one since it was Din's colour. Maybe I should be thankful that never happened.

But still!! :numchuck: :thumbdown: :numchuck: :thumbdown:
hahah while doing PLR mv's i noticed that Din wore the red plaid shirt most of the time lol
I was like uhhmmm okay? and that beige pants of his..
Cher-em's clothes were ehhhh.
She wore that blue hat in one scene and i was like..
that didn't even go..lol... but all is done..we can't do nothing bout it..haha
I still love PLR :) I think it was more of the behind the scenes clips that
made me fall in love with it!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

my fav couples would be :

Pathapee <3 Cher-Em
Wayupak <3 Kati
Akanee <3 Jeed
Nam <3 Puwanes

I believe that is the correct order for the sibs.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
it is hard to decide one the ranking for the 4 series:
Aum and Kim--fantasy too good to be true but I love aum and kim both
Nadech and Yaya--cliche story line but the script and actings are so good; these two newbies are so adorable
Din and Mint C--storyline sucks a big time but cant deny that both are so cute together
Boy and Margie--hard to believe storyline (I dont believe it such a black magic) but appreciate Boy's acting. He pulls his role off very well. Out of three brothers,I dont think nadech and din can make it believable like boy does. Margie is cute. Also, the last serie has a big plus of bringing all parings together. Enjoy every moment of WPM now.

Totally agree with some of us that these series bring us back fever--not a sigle pair fever but group fever--love them all.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Now the 4th part of translation from 4 huajai premium mag.
Pongpat Wachirabanjong (Aof), the director of Wayupak Montra.
He also directs Badarn Jai (Aum&Margie) Huajai Songpark (Poh & Taew), Dong Poo Dee (Mart & Taew)

With Boy Pakorn, we have often met and worked together. He’s just that, not really exciting. Actually, we’re close. He’s nice. He’s a professional actor. Though he’s on phone for the whole day. Perhaps he’s talking to his girlfriend. He’s good, he’s warm guy in a sense of love. But it doesn’t affect to the work because when I called “Boy” (P’Aof shouted like when he’s really called Boy) he would hang up the phone at that time.

Margie Rasri Balencieca. There’s nothing much about her because we used to work together from ‘Badarn Jai’ She’s a professional and outgoing. She doesn’t have any problem as it’s her nature, and quite talkative. It’s ok.

Nadech, actually we haven’t worked together so much but when we worked together, he’s really cute. He has a funny personality. There’s some thing in his character which is a bit countryside and a bit city life. And he’s half Japanese which should look cool but he’s clumsy. So it’s confusing what he actually is. But in all, in girls’ point of view, he’s cute. Whatever he does, it’s cute.

Mark Prin, he has his own character. He’s kinda calm, flirting or what. But at least he’s not a playboy. But when he focus on something, it’s clear. I have noticed many times. I’ll tell you girls, never ever look in his eyes, you’ll be in trouble. I don’t know I don’t want to say anything more, I’ll just say anything he focus, it’s clear.

Yaya, she’s cute. Nothing much when we worked together but from the talk with those who work with her and from her works, she’s one of skillful actress and she’ll sure grow fast. She can be a professional actress.

Mint can be a professional one too but as she’s a young kid, she’s still confused sometimes. And Kim Kimberly, she’s the new star of the entertainment industry. From her first lakorn, she can play as the producer expected. She’s like the new gift for ch3 fans. Aum, I don’t think I should mention him because he comes this far. He’s a professional one and he’s good.

cecilia

Staff member
^thank you Rasa, i can imagine how Aof speaks with those comment ... so funny.

It's so true .. when you look at MARK'S eyes .. he pulls you right in ..
Nadech's nature is so charming!
Boy -- he likes the phone, huh?
Mint -- she's cute but like Aof said 'seems clumsy at time lol
YAYA -- she has truly progress far more than expect .. love her.
Kimberly, she's EXCELLENTE on her first role -- it's no wonder ppl remember her as DOCTOR NAM b/c she is DOCTOR NAM.
Aum -- i can't say enough b/c he is so good -- i don't need to express anything lol

Thanks for the translation again na.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Now the 4th part of translation from 4 huajai premium mag.
Pongpat Wachirabanjong (Aof), the director of Wayupak Montra.
He also directs Badarn Jai (Aum&Margie) Huajai Songpark (Poh & Taew), Dong Poo Dee (Mart & Taew)

With Boy Pakorn, we have often met and worked together. He’s just that, not really exciting. Actually, we’re close. He’s nice. He’s a professional actor. Though he’s on phone for the whole day. Perhaps he’s talking to his girlfriend. He’s good, he’s warm guy in a sense of love. But it doesn’t affect to the work because when I called “Boy” (P’Aof shouted like when he’s really called Boy) he would hang up the phone at that time.

Margie Rasri Balencieca. There’s nothing much about her because we used to work together from ‘Badarn Jai’ She’s a professional and outgoing. She doesn’t have any problem as it’s her nature, and quite talkative. It’s ok.

Nadech, actually we haven’t worked together so much but when we worked together, he’s really cute. He has a funny personality. There’s some thing in his character which is a bit countryside and a bit city life. And he’s half Japanese which should look cool but he’s clumsy. So it’s confusing what he actually is. But in all, in girls’ point of view, he’s cute. Whatever he does, it’s cute.

Mark Prin, he has his own character. He’s kinda calm, flirting or what. But at least he’s not a playboy. But when he focus on something, it’s clear. I have noticed many times. I’ll tell you girls, never ever look in his eyes, you’ll be in trouble. I don’t know I don’t want to say anything more, I’ll just say anything he focus, it’s clear.

Yaya, she’s cute. Nothing much when we worked together but from the talk with those who work with her and from her works, she’s one of skillful actress and she’ll sure grow fast. She can be a professional actress.

Mint can be a professional one too but as she’s a young kid, she’s still confused sometimes. And Kim Kimberly, she’s the new star of the entertainment industry. From her first lakorn, she can play as the producer expected. She’s like the new gift for ch3 fans. Aum, I don’t think I should mention him because he comes this far. He’s a professional one and he’s good.
Thanks for the translations, ja.

Reading all of these different opinions from the directors, casts, etc--it seems there's a divide when it comes to Mark being a player or not. I read a recent interview of Mint where she was asked whether she thought Mark was a player. Mint actually said she doesn't think Mark's a player. Hopefully he's not and that it's just him being too charming for his own good. :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like how the director noticed that both Nadech and Yaya are cute!!! TRUE!!'

that's why YADECH are so adorable to look at!

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG thank you so much Rasa for the translation.
I wanna scream so loudly right now but its 1am....lol
I love the description he gives of Mak...it leaves us with a hrmmmmm????....lol
and his eyes are mesmerising as well as his smile.
I can't help but smile every time I see his smile =)))

love Nadech's description to...lol...country yet city

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just remembered something. Watching one of those BTS clips of Tawan Duerd, there was a moment where Yaya and Mark made eye contact, but then suddenly Yaya broke it. :lol: I think it must have been that mesmerizing effect from Mark's eyes that Khun Aof was insinuating about. She was probably starting to feel it and was afraid. LOL.

hippo

sarNie Adult
although i'm excited that Wayupak is on air and that we get to see all the couples and hopefully a really good ending

its so sad just to think that its gonna end soon =(
I'm already missing it and it hasn't even ended yet.

Can't wait till friday!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
your welcome ^^ see? he's really charming. That's why I said earlier that hope Mark doesn't like Yaya. I have a feeling he can get any girl he wants. He's really charming. This guy is from the North of Thailand, Lampang. Their family are from Chiang Mai but they live in Lampang. His dad is a pediatrician and his mom is a housewife. He's got one older sister. She's so possessive over him. I think they're one warm family.

Now pantip people are screaming about Nadech's mom interview. From what I read so far, we know something more about Nadech. Like his family name means knot or screw which implies that his ancestors are kind of mechanic or engineer and his father is also an engineer (something like electricity engineer) but his grandfather is a soldier doctor. He can't speak Japanese, he knows only some words but can't speak in general.

He talks to his mom in e-saan and to his dad in English. He's scared of ghost so much because once when he was very young, he watched a horror movie with his counsin and so scared. His counsin saw that he then teased Nadech by locking him up in a bathroom and switch the light off. Nadech cried and very scared. Since then he never closes the door when he takes a bath.

Asking about Yaya, his mom said he once said that Yaya's so good at acting and she's the one who make him try hard and become Fai in the end. But he never talks about Yaya with his mom. There's more about this but I think teedee can tell better on this.