4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
check ur in box i send you a message, will make you :dance1: :yahoo:
totally agree. i know i won't get sick n'tire of Nadech/Yaya want to keep seeing them pair up cuz they're the cutest perfect couple.

the news about Nadech/Mint new lakorn Ruk pathiharn is old news. read he was pull out from this lakorn already. he has 2 new lakorns line up for him with Yaya and confirm already too, since they became a hot couple in DJA. the fans request was so many. so ch3 network service the fans and bring them to pair up again. :clap2:
Im really happy! :cheer: Let have some party for Nadech and Yaya! :dance2: :toast: :party:

annea

sarNie Adult
thanks sweetie, Tedee!ahhhhh!!! but everyone, go check out Nadech/yaya english forum!!!! OMG!! thank you so much for making the site for our new koo kwan eheheheheh theres also section for other "4 hua jai hang koon kao" cast hehe

http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?act=idx

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks sweetie, Tedee!ahhhhh!!! but everyone, go check out Nadech/yaya english forum!!!! OMG!! thank you so much for making the site for our new koo kwan eheheheheh theres also section for other "4 hua jai hang koon kao" cast hehe

ur welcome glad to share. yeah want everyone to go check out the english forum too. so glad there was this site. thanks to Cecilia.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm breathless, speechless -- the news is too good for me to handle .. i can't wait -- perfectly GENRE!

anyway, another clip of the four ladies from the mountain ..
Credit: nirvanafact

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I love the name of the forum "YADECH"! We should call them the YTEAM (BarrYaya). Thanks for the forum. Im about to register. haha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I enjoy all their behind the scene clips as much as their dramas. I really hope they all remain good friends after this 4 HJHKK ends.

I can't express that enough.

annea

sarNie Adult
i'm breathless, speechless -- the news is too good for me to handle .. i can't wait -- perfectly GENRE!

OMG I SO WANNA BE THERE WITH THEM.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech confirmed that he's in Rak Pathiharn. He and Smart are playing as uncle and nephew. The n'eks are Kimberley and Mint Chalida. I guess it's a romantic lakorn and he mentioned there is no number one or number 2 couple so I'm guessing that their roles are equally important.
Thanks for the translation. Yes it was back in October, so it's very old. It was before this series aired. But it's okay if Barry got pulled out b/c I want MARK!! :wub: MTEAM!!!

Wow, YADECH! Love it. I always called them Barryaya!! LOL.

Thanks CECI!^^ Does anyone mind translating this entire clip? I want to know what they all said please ^__^

cecilia

Staff member
^most definitely .. they just have to add the baby in the script and i can die happy, dreaming of yadech in my death! (but i don't' want to die yet -- still want to see them always and FOREVER!)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. Okay, I'm just doing a drive by post here. I'm watching Lifetime's "Marry Me" starring Lucy Liu during a baby shower scene and a few comments by the women in the show made me think of Din: "Boring guys are more reliable. Romantic guys are the ones who cheat." I know, stereotypical and maybe a long shot--but goes to show how much I'm still in love with Din, his personality, and his "boring" story. LOL.

Carry on. ;)

Edit: Owned.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^most definitely .. they just have to add the baby in the script and i can die happy, dreaming of yadech in my death! (but i don't' want to die yet -- still want to see them always and FOREVER!)
LOL, you are too funny CECI^^ Hehe.

I really like the script of their second upcoming lakorn better than the remake of Pok&Andrew lakorn.

The setting of Pok&Andrew is very similar to DJA! Pok tried to hard to but cute & annoying >.< And I didn't like the lakorn, I found it boring although I love Andrew!! Hehe.