4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hi ladies! CHENLING!!! Hi, dear!

Oh, I forgot it is/was Nadech's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NADECH! I'm wishing good health, make lots of money, get good grades, have much happiness, and be blessed in love!!!

They all look adorable at the event. I amoh so jealous. My favorite series so far in my life. This series has brought me so much joy.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't help it but make caps of Nadech and Yaya ---->> LOVE THEM!!

is okay to look at him Yaya - we know how you feel and we feel it too :dance2:

Nadech wanted Yaya to be right next to him :drools:

and of course Yaya wants to keep her eyes on Nadech at all times!! :lolyup:

Happy B-Day Nadech - hopefully next year - Yaya will be able to give you a birthday kiss :dance3:

I love this last one because Nadech can't keep his eyes off her :worthy:

she's HAPPY - very happy to be with him!!

awww they look so adorable. ur so cute for caping them JennieN,so we feel the same when these two gazes at eachother shows their feelings for eachother. haha. they do look happy being together. love them too. shout out Happy 19th Birthday to Nadech. have healthy happy life and continue to be successful in work/school/love(esp.with Yaya) can't wait to see their lakorns together.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think Margie is so skinny and it take away her attractiveness. I think Yaya looks better when it comes to her weight..she is still skinny compare to western standard but she is not all bone like Margie. I love the couples and I'm starting to like Chaem now since she doesn't talk. I love how Din is the leader but he is scare of his gf. Fai omG he is so mischievous in this part and he seems to read Lom mind better than anyone. So cute lom nickname is Suah and only the brothers and dad like to call him that.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
awww they look adorable. so cute for caping them JennieN,so we feel the same these two gazes tells about their feelings for eachother. haha.
they are beyond cute to me. They like--- so perfect together that I'm having fantasy of them and my fever just rises again after watching this clips.

I have to admit - after seeing this clip. I do feel that Yaya is showing her feeling toward Nadech which I'm extremely happy about.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they are beyond cute to me. They like--- so perfect together that I'm having fantasy of them and my fever just rises again after watching this clips.

I have to admit - after seeing this clip. I do feel that Yaya is showing her feeling toward Nadech which I'm extremely happy about.

of course they are super perfect for eachother. my fever of them never stop just keep rises as well. yeah finally we see that she shows feelings for him too. but i have a vibe since beginning that she has feelings for him too but she's just good at keeping her feelings inside that's all but the way she gazes at him tells me her feelings of him without actually saying it.haha.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i like boy and margie they have great chemistry. storyline is awesome so enjoying it and cant wait to see the next episode

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i like boy and margie they have great chemistry. storyline is awesome so enjoying it and cant wait to see the next episode
I think all the couples in here had great chemistry^^ I'm glad the director chose such perfect daras for each other in here! I can't wait for the next episode too! So anxious!! But I don't want this series to end at all :blahblah: :cry1:

* Can someone translate this? *
I read at chalidaclub.net/forum that she has new lakorn not sure if this is just TAWAN DEARD or her rumored upcoming lakorn w/Nadech?!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I second that saobomp: love margie and boy's chemistry and storyline. It balances well between ghost magic and family love. Love is in the air. I never stop smiling watching this series.

Was a bit disappointed on Mteam's lakorn: the plot and script suck a big time. But I love them both.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
of course they are super perfect for eachother. my fever of them never stop just keep rises as well. yeah finally we see that she shows feelings for him too. but i have a vibe since beginning that she has feelings for him too but she's just good at keeping her feelings inside that's all but the way she gazes at him tells me her feelings of him without actually saying it.haha.
I'm so happy discussing about yaya and nadech love life!!! :thumbsup: FOR EACH OTHER!!

(i was never into thai couple after Aum and Aff but now I found me love for Yaya and Nadech much much more!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so happy discussing about yaya and nadech love life!!! :thumbsup: FOR EACH OTHER!!

(i was never into thai couple after Aum and Aff but now I found me love for Yaya and Nadech much much more!!!!

yeah me too, go check your inbox JennieN, i send you a message... will make you :dance1: :woot2: :yahoo:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
check my inbox right now. Just call me Jennie "N" is my last name initial!

thank you sweetie!! :rockon: :cheer: :dance2: :dance3: :dance1:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
she does look lovely there.. im trying to find more pictures of her.. but its hard because she didnt have too many shoots...

Yes he is... he is really cute!! heheeh.. awwies you have a son too? how old is he??
Sorry, I must've missed this post earlier :p (Now I'm in backtracking mode .. ;))

I have a son who's 3 years old. His brother is 8. Just don't ask me how old I am ... kekeke :blush: :coverlaf:

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
I think all the couples in here had great chemistry^^ I'm glad the director chose such perfect daras for each other in here! I can't wait for the next episode too! So anxious!! But I don't want this series to end at all :blahblah: :cry1:

I read at chalidaclub.net/forum that she has new lakorn not sure if this is just TAWAN DEARD or her rumored upcoming lakorn w/Nadech?!
Nadech confirmed that he's in Rak Pathiharn. He and Smart are playing as uncle and nephew. The n'eks are Kimberley and Mint Chalida. I guess it's a romantic lakorn and he mentioned there is no number one or number 2 couple so I'm guessing that their roles are equally important.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

Says tptb are set to make "rak pra ka sit" staring Mart, Nadech, Kimberly, and Mint... each couple are equal... love/romantic genre.

Those pics of Yaya and Barry from the event got my ovaries exploding... they both look especially good that night minus their wardrobe... looking like a bunch of country bumpkins hahhaaha.

Correction, read that wrong, the title does read "ruk pathihan" sorry folks!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^ I saw that same newsbit in Mint's forum, but I believe it came out in October so I don't think it holds as much truth to it now, considering the hype with Nadech and Yaya.

Just don't ask me how old I am ... kekeke :blush: :coverlaf:
How old are you?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i want barry/yaya to have many many lakorn...like they do for ann/ken...cuz i don't think i will get sick of them... :dance3:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i want barry/yaya to have many many lakorn...like they do for ann/ken...cuz i don't think i will get sick of them... :dance3:
check ur in box i send you a message, will make you :dance1: :yahoo:
totally agree. i know i won't get sick n'tire of Nadech/Yaya want to keep seeing them pair up cuz they're the cutest perfect couple.

the news about Nadech/Mint new lakorn Ruk pathiharn is old news. read he was pull out from this lakorn already. he has 2 new lakorns line up for him with Yaya and confirm already too, since they became a hot couple in DJA. the fans request was so many. so ch3 network service the fans and bring them to pair up again. :clap2: