4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
May I know what the sentence means ?

P/S : Is it chalidaclub.net ?
yes it is from chalidaclub.net

and it says..

I dont believe that this person cannot read thai but can only write in English.I dont have a problem but she act like she doesnt read thai and doesnt speak it."

if you read it in thai its not good.. the girl is basically saying that that person"MTEAM" is faking that she doesnt read thai..

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
yes it is from chalidaclub.net

and it says..

I dont believe that this person cannot read thai but can only write in English.I dont have a problem but she act like she doesnt read thai and doesnt speak it."

if you read it in thai its not good.. the girl is basically saying that that person"MTEAM" is faking that she doesnt read thai..
wow! thats just really offensive!
take me for an example!
i can understand thai but i can't read nor write it
and if i could read or write in thai i wouldnt fake it and say that i couldnt
becuase in my oppinion there is nothing wrong with being able to read, write and speak thai.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wow! thats just really offensive!
take me for an example!
i can understand thai but i can't read nor write it
and if i could read or write in thai i wouldnt fake it and say that i couldnt
becuase in my oppinion there is nothing wrong with being able to read, write and speak thai.
yea... i can understand..read thai but i cant write/type or speak it that good...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Ouch - why would (s)he say something like that ?

I hope (s)he realises that Mint not only has Thai fans but also fans from other countries who cannot understand both spoken and written Thai.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Lets not have the negative comment for MTeam effect this forum environment.

Enjoy this pic of both couple MTeam and BYTeam.
Credit: Prin Fanclub

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
greedddd i was screaming at the dialogue Fai said to Jeed "roar naun mai ja tee ruk jah, nee grai ja bloi hai mia sood san narak cong fai roar naun lat ja" and when he scold Din "mia chun chun naet num ang dai" and introduced her to Krati "ni Jeed mia sood san narak cong poom" awwww Fai always cheesy to Jeed,and sweet mouth to her,and he always get hit by his wife. haha. Fai/Jeed sooooo cute! love them. compare Din+Fai. Din introduced Chaim as his girlfriend unlike Fai was like this is my very cute wife..haha. Fai so cute! love him. Lom+Krati was so cute too. it's funny he misses her when she doesn't follow him around and sneak her book to read. haha. can't wait for next week eps. thanks for the clip of Nadech at IT square he look so shy before answer and said ruk..jeed krub...of course he gonna say Yaya is like his little sister. if he speak his true feelings there will be big news and can make him and Yaya awkward when see eachother.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
greedddd i was screaming at the dialogue Fai said to Jeed "roar naun mai ja tee ruk jah, nee grai ja bloi hai mia sood san narak cong fai roar naun lat ja" and when he scold Din "mia chun chun naet num ang dai" and introduced her to Krati "ni Jeed mia sood san narak cong poom" awwww Fai always cheesy to Jeed,and sweet mouth to her,and he always get hit by his wife. haha. Fai/Jeed sooooo cute! love them. compare Din+Fai. Din introduced Chaim as his girlfriend unlike Fai was like this is my very cute wife..haha. Fai so cute! love him. Lom+Krati was so cute too. it's funny he misses her when she doesn't follow him around and sneak her book to read. haha. can't wait for next week eps. thanks for the clip of Nadech at IT square he look so shy before answer and said ruk..jeed krub...of course he gonna say Yaya is like his little sister. if he speak his true feelings there will be big news/can make him and Yaya awkward when see eachother.
Hahaha I know, loon gun tor... did u see the thread of the interview w nadech' s mom? This fan is calling everyone up except yaya and nadech lol. This person asked her about yaya but hasn't posted that part up yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha I know, loon gun tor... did u see the thread of the interview w nadech' s mom? This fan is calling everyone up except yaya and nadech lol. This person asked her about yaya but hasn't posted that part up yet.
i didn't read yet, the person did get to talk to Nadech, he was the first person she speak to. it was unexpected for her, she didn't meant to call Nadech but she call to speak to his manager P'A and P'A call Nadech to speak to her. which she was so excited and that's how she get to talk to him but she doesn't call it an interview though.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
i didn't read yet, the person did get to talk to Nadech, he was the first person she speak to. it was unexpected for her, she didn't meant to call Nadech but she call to speak to his manager P'A and P'A call Nadech to speak to her. which she was so excited and that's how she get to talk to him but she doesn't call it an interview though.
Are you joking?! Lucky!!!!! Crazy how everyone is soooo responsive to her too!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Greeedddd!!!!...Scream!!!...tell update news on Nadech and Yaya new lakorn with P'Da. it's not a re-make but a new scripts.
they can't tell the title yet, but they did say will be "Rai" and "Ruk" concept. sound to me it will be a slap/kiss type lakorn. Yay!!! so excited!!!
probably prah'ek is mean to nang'ek and then loves her. haha.

so cute Nadech/Yaya both wore same long overalls and stand close to eachother,away from others haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you joking?! Lucky!!!!! Crazy how everyone is soooo responsive to her too!

yep she's very lucky person. and also all the actors,producer,director was sweet people too. she was so thrill that she get to talk to Nadech and she said he was so sweet. she can tell he was really shy when she ask him about Yaya he was laughing and stutter and speechless before answer too. haha.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
yep she's very lucky person. she was so thrill that she get to talk to Nadech and she said he was so sweet. she can tell he was really shy when she ask him about Yaya he was laughing and stutter and speechless before answer too. haha.
Hehehe thank you for that and a big ass bear hug for breaking the other news!!!! Can't wait to hear the title, plot, see the fitting... something else that makes me feel better is knowing that p da's lakorn always has some unique angles to it so we're guaranteed its going to be just as special :) when does tawan duerd finish filming? Don't think yaya will film two lakorns at once.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
new pics of them they're so cute, at fanclubs meeting 4HHKK...

credit twitter Ja

agree m3lhouse,P'Da lakorn like always guarantee good/fun. i think Yaya can film two lakorns, since she finish her exams already and sound like they are rush filming tawan duerd too.

cecilia

Staff member
I know everyone say drop the negative comment but i just want to add - reading in english doesn't sound as bad as in Thai .. that was horrible .. so mean of her to be so judgmental toward us international fans. It's like a big insult for those who can't read but understand -- (i can't read but you know, i understand and can make out of it from KARAOKE way) *sighed* whatever, she's still in her bubble. i won't pop it for her when there are more than one understanding fans out there.

Teedee, that's so sweet -- it does sound slap/kiss with all those evil talks LOL -- i so can't wait. The meet of the couples are so cute -- would be nice if THUN CHAI can attend it with Mor Nam.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
loving lom and kati's chemistry now :)

of course enjoying all the pairs. waiting for aum and kim to show up as a couple:)

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG i can't keep up with you girls, there's so much to read! but i love it! eheheheheh

loving all the love that is going around in this thread. it puts the biggest smile on my face =D

love din and cha em in here, i can't wait to see more of them i wanna scream and faint every time i see them together...lol... obsessed much?...lol
is it bad that i like din and cha em in here more than PLR?? just coz their sweatness level is so much higher as well as their make up.
love all the character's in here and can't wait till nam and jao chai come back, it will be awesome to see all the couples.

praying so badly that Mteam will have many more lakorns paired together. like i hope there's one confirmed for them in the next 5 minutes....lol. but because mint is in her final year of high school next year i think it might be a bit more difficult for her.

can't believe that thai mint fanclub said that. should she be happy that there are so many people who loves mint? regardless of what country or language they are using?

Love Mak and Mint so badly
thanks for all the translations and updates =)))