4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit: JungJangJomJun

Prin latest performance. He can definitely become a singer. He's really good live singing. He did mess up a little, but still cute. He pay attention to the music.
I don't like the song choice. To me, he sound better when he sang the them song to PLR. The fans are screaming like crazy, LOL. I can barely hear him sing but his voice is very deep! Nadeach and Mark has been performing singing live alot lately! :bopping:

Can see a little flirting between Mark and Mint.

LOL, I agree! I can see it in their eyes. Especially @ 5:13 when Mark slowed down and waited for Mint to walk ahead of him, then he suddenly put his arms around her waist! My heart jumped at that moment!!! :crush: They are too cute together! ^__^ They've been to soo many events together since their series started filming! Everywhere I go browse through at chalidaclub there is Mint+Mark! :kiss3:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Finally done uploading my sad mv of NADECH/YAYA -- (don't hurt me, there got to be some bitter in their love story)
*If i translated something wrong, let me know -- so hard to words it correctly.

I love Lom's dad accusation on HIV -- with the look of how Lom is, if he's not careful, he might get it lol
The two ghost kids are so cute -- love that part where they're sitting on Kathi's earing, it's like her real earring.

Seeing Milk's dad and her sister, make me miss her lol -- wonder what her and khun Preuk is up to.
This is awsome, Cecilia. Sweet Jeed and mature Fai, they look so mature in this mv. The song goes well with the story too. But the title is Nadech & Yaya Mai? What is Mai? Is this from the rumor Nadech pursued Mai? The story in the mv also looks like that too.

The rumor does make their fans in pantip worried. The rumor of Yaya & Alex too. But with Alex, I'm very sure it's not true coz I follow her twitter, she's always with her mom. And she doesn't have condo. About Nadech & Mai, it seems like lakorn promoting. Like someone said, Nadech doesn't seem to want any girlfriend right now. He just wants to collect money so that he could travel around the world and make a film.

Someone in pantip analysed that his manager sees that Nadech is very popular now, the manager then want to use him for his new beloved actress. It's like when he wanted to make Mark & Nadech known before their lakorn airing. The 2 guys were rumored with Aump for a while. I think it's the trick of their manager. And I think it's obvious that Nadech has a crush on Yaya. I'm not sure about Yaya coz she doesn't show any sign about this but I'm sure about Nadech.

Blisful, thank you so much for the pix. Mint is so cute! About Alex, I think they're close but not in that way. Alex is one of my fav actors, but I'm still rooting for Mark&Mint.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
RASA, I agree with you on PeeAe's strategy. If he links Mai's name with Nadech's, it will create publicity for her. Not to mention more money for P'Ae. He is filthy rich. He carries Birkins and is throwing an all expense paid trip for his crew in Korea. Crew, meaning stylist, actors too? IDK. It was going to be in Europe, but now it is Korea, apparently. That is what Aum P said anyways. I wonder if Nadech and Mark are going or got invited? Aump got invited. Aump has made P'Ae quite a bit of money, I dare say. Nadech and Mark sure are right now. I wonder what percentage P'Ae gets?

Nadech has nice characteristics and personality to him. Mark is very, very cute too. I am fond of this group of actors and actresses. I hope they succeed in all they do.

IDK if you saw my other post, Ceci. I love that last MV! I love the wardrobe from their last lakorns. I want them to dress like that in a movie or lakorn together! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw this show that Magie, Mint, and Kim attend! Sadly, the guys weren't there. THat would been sweet! And I don't know where Yaya is?! She probably was busy filming Tawan Duerd.

*Credit::Kisskeepintouch

cecilia

Staff member
Dal, i was off, shoveling snow and i thought of the same thing .. if i'm an actresses/actors, how i wish i'm part of their friend circle. The list of all the youngsters hanging out together at ch3 is unbelievably hot! No wonder PLOY likes to hang out with the youngster .. the connection is there! (even though, she does not need their help but you know what i mean, she get to know all these young ppl who respect and treat her nicely just b/c she's part of their groupie)

Thanks for the comment on my mv na .. i really want to see them in another good lakorn -- dressing up all mature b/c they can pull of the character well and can perform the job well too. I'm looking and anticipating their UNVEAL lakorn -- hopefully, it's something that i've anticipate for.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
seem like lots of yaya and nadech, and Mteam fever here...lots of all equally.

Following closely lom and kati's ghost/romance story...lom and kati fever is starting to grow on me. Cant wait for today epi... lom will be rescued and start to appreciate kati... can see that all the bros are coming together to help lom. Love the philosophy of the series too-family bond and bro and sis's interdependence when facing problem:)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ I am not going to expect anything so I not disappointed. I had the feeling of disappointment. Like with PLR. I wished Mark and Mint had more scenes together. I do get their subtle love though. Yet, it isn't too subtle. I am with Minty on the little things. Mark has sweet eyes. I thought he did alright in NRLJ. His eyes are good for acting.

I would be like Ploy hanging out with the youngins. Not that Ploy is "old" but hanging out with young people make me feel younger. You feed off their energy big time. Aump claims that is how she stays pretty and youthful. LOL...being around young guy like Mario and Om Akapan!!! She is hilarious!

cecilia

Staff member
^it is the truth though -- they make you feel younger when you're around them .. most of my current friends are 2-4 years younger and unmarried.
Whenever i'm with them, i feel like them lol but when i'm with my married friend, i feel like an old woman b/c all they talk about is their husbands and their complicate life with kids lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^it is the truth though -- they make you feel younger when you're around them .. most of my current friends are 2-4 years younger and unmarried.
Whenever i'm with them, i feel like them lol but when i'm with my married friend, i feel like an old woman b/c all they talk about is their husbands and their complicate life with kids lol
I agree. Most my cousins that I hangout with are 2-3 years younger than me that people always assume I'm around there age and due to b/c I look younger than my age :p Sometimes I feel like I was born the wrong year & time, Lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^I like that .. i'm born the wrong year. I should have been born around Nadech/Mark's year so i don't feel so bad liking them.
I can still go for older p'ek without making them feel pedo toward me lol :p
I swore -- only Nadech and Mark can make me feel this bad for liking them ..
I'm so glad my other hot p'ek i love love are 1-4 years older than me :p

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think WYPM is pretty good better than PLR. I thought it was going to be scary I was wronged. I like how we get to see family in the second episode. I think the brothers are funny together. Fai is so nosey and man he is so scare of his wife.lol Din is so cute, calm and I haven't see the interacting between Din and Chai Aime yet but I have a feeling they might have better sweet scenes between them since its new director and company. Lome is such a player and no wonder people would hate him. I like the chemistry of Boy and Margie. I love how she keeps chasing;-)Lome and he allows her to do it. I think his manager is the bad guy and he have a lot to be jealous of Lom. He trying to imitate Lom life by sleeping with all his pretty female employees. Now he is starting to like Katee and she been ignoring him because she is busy trying to help Lom with his crisis.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^I like that .. i'm born the wrong year. I should have been born around Nadech/Mark's year so i don't feel so bad liking them.
I can still go for older p'ek without making them feel pedo toward me lol :p
I swore -- only Nadech and Mark can make me feel this bad for liking them ..
I'm so glad my other hot p'ek i love love are 1-4 years older than me :p
LOL, you are so funny CECI! I was introduced to thai entertainment when I was in second-third grade so ALL my praekes are 10-25 years older than me. I had my sad moments where I was wondering if there would ever be a praek around my age until I met ALEX RENDELL :wub: & now Mario, Barry, and Mark!! ^__^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oooohh - my head is still spinning from looking at all those pix and clips - so many of them.

Thanks for sharing, everyone! :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I've finally made time for episode 1 of WPM. It's so short, just 25 min--but it looks promising.

So far, I think out of the 4 nang aeks in 4 Hua Jai, Katik might become my favorite.

I still miss Mark and Mint though.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
awww Fai/Jeed scene was soooo cute! make me think of DJA, it's so like them to act this way haha. Krati is kind hearted even though she may be a crazy annoying girl in Lom's eyes but she has good intentions tried to help/save his life. her clumsiness is funny too. their bickering is cute. the two kids are also cute. can't wait for next ep. it was cute at the IT square on 12-11-10, Nadech went to sing, the audience who was younger kids in the front yell out at him and said "Do you love p'Yaya?" he smile and laugh a bit and reply back "ruk.. Jeed krub" haha he's so cute. but too bad YaYa can't make it to the concert, wonder if she was there would he dare say it. haha.
I love this tibits. I love it!!!