4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^Teedee! Thank you for the BTS of DJA. I like the title: "Satroo Snaeha." Sounds good to me. Do you know if it is an original script?

Nadech and Yaya are soooooo cute in those pics together. Nadech has his hands on Yaya's face. That is the picnic scene?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I hope they put in BTS and bloopers on the official set of "4 Hua Jai Haeng Khon Kao." I hope they make it really nice. I love the soundtrack so much too. I seriously am loving the series. What a good idea to do 4 arcs in one series. I like getting to know the characters personalities.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dal
Posted Today, 01:56 AM

^^Teedee! Thank you for the BTS of DJA. I like the title: "Satroo Snaeha." Sounds good to me. Do you know if it original script?

Nadech and Yaya are soooooo cute in those pics together. Nadech has his hands on Yaya's face. That is the picnic scene?
yeah the title does sound good, the enemy that i long for. haha. it's suppose to be a new script not a re-make. the author is name "see fah". i'll go back and find the person that post about this story. yeah love when he hold her face and cute look like he pinch her nose. awww they are too cute!, me too JennieN, can't get enough of this couple too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, dear. I realize I haven't replied to any of your PMs. I am sorry. I will soon, na? Thanks for keeping us up to date on our loves. Hehe.

I really want something new for Nadech and Yaya. Crossing my fingers. PeeDa is Lakorn Thai productions, right?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
here is the link to the topic of lakorn Satroo Saneha:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/26263-satroo-saneha-lakorn-thai/page__st__20

a brief summary of this lakorn
tinah

28-August 05

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:14 PM

wishbone gave me a brief sum from the novel. shes still on chapter 5. pra'ek hates n'ek and her aunt cuz her aunt is his dad's mistress and the cause of his mothers death but n'ek loves him, so she tries to help him out by seducing the man who is dating his ex girlfriend. she mention how n'ek is always following p'ek and that she loves him so much.
aww the storyline sounds like what noy mention that she wanted to see ann/ken starr in. how n'ek secretly loves pra'ek. havent seen that type of lakorn in awhile. sounds sweet.

it's ok Dal, i understand. ur welcome. glad to share. yes P'Da is lakorn Thai production. yeah i also want a new storyline for Nadech/YaYa lakorn too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Is P'Da act as director as well? She did "Sawan Bieng" and produced "Wanida" with P'Jaew as director? What other lakorns?

Thank you! Oh! Ken and Cherry were originally casted! I remember now. I'll go check the link. Thank you.

I can imagine it now. Yaya following Nadech around! Heaven!!! Nadech would love having Yaya dote on him. LOL... (;

I like it and want it already for Nadech ad Yaya. PLEASE?!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it would be nice if Nadech and Yaya really play in this lakorn. i wanna see it too. will be interesting to see Nadech playing a mean pra'ek and Yaya follows him around sound cute. P'Da is the producer she doesn't direct. yes she produced "Wanida" and Paajaew is the director. she also produced many famous lakorns like "Sawan biang","Oum ruk","Kaew ta pee","Soot saneha","Ruk ni huajai roud jong","Nueng nai suang" etc...and her newest lakorn is "Tard Ruk" that is directed by Paajaew. is it official that ch3 gonna have dvd box set of 4HHKK? if so can't wait to buy it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am looking forward to see Mint w/ Nadech, if their lakorn is confirmed! ^__^ I hope so, although my in heart it will always be MTEAM! Lol, but it doesn't hurt to see them pair up with other pranangs either.

Lol, I used to do that all the time when my comp. was alive! I had so many thai entertainment vdos! But sadly, they are all long gone now. I was so angry but then I got over it :p Yes, I will be surely to share it with my MTEAM members of course :heart:
I thought their lakorn was already confirmed? maybe not...Mint gets to kinda work along side with Mart again..
I wonder how Nadech and Mint are going to turn out like? :scratchhead2:
I will waiting for the confirmation!!!

I just got my laptop so i finally can do whatever i want!! soo happy.
Soo i haven't dl anything yet but some episodes from PLR and 365!!

I am anticipating for Friday!!!!!!!!!! :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^IP, it is confirmed, but it sounds as though they may be pulling Nadech out to work for P'Da and one of her projects?

P'Da makes quality lakorns. I like Lakorn Thai creativity too. THANK YOU, TEEDEE!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i would love to see Nadech and Yaya a serious slap&kiss... XD like im going to hate nadech's character in first episodes then later part i'll cheer up for him chasing Yaya in later part episodes. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
What other lakorns has Nok produced ? Are they generally good or bad or just average ?

I don't mind them acting in different types of lakorn - even action stuff. It'll be good experience for them all who are still new, at the very least.
he hasnt promoted too many lakorns since he just started becoming a director. so far, he has produced action dramas such as "mafia tee ruk" with chakrit/pat, "din nam lom fai" with joy, golf, chakrit, etc and now "Tawan Duerd"

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dal
Posted Today, 02:51 AM

^^IP, it is confirmed, but it sounds as though they may be pulling Nadech out to work for P'Da and one of her projects?

P'Da makes quality lakorns. I like her creativity too
yeah,from the inside news i read, they pull Nadech out of Ruk pathiharn already guess so he can play for P'Da and P'Mam. like they pull YaYa out of Dao rieng too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^I heard ratings for his lakorn ate decent. I liked "Mafia Tee Ruk" actually. Thanks, Tinah!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
TEEDEE, I hope they come out with an ALL REGION DVD box set with lots of photos, bloopers, BTS, etc,...

Would P'Da lakorn for Nadech and Yaya come out next year 2011? And P'Mam/P'Jaew lakorn out in 2012?

*EDIT*

I scanned the first pages of "Sadtroo Snaeha" and I want Nadech and Yaya in this. OMG...can't breath. There is some DRAMA and many love scenes!!! Wishy read the novel. Holy bananas!

I want to see them in a modern type piece with cute, flatering wardrobe.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
TEEDEE, I hope they come out with an ALL REGION DVD box set with lots of photos, bloopers, BTS, etc,...

Would P'Da lakorn for Nadech and Yaya come out next year 2011? And P'Mam/P'Jaew lakorn out in 2012?

yeah i hope so too, wanna see bloopers/bts. i think P'Da lakorn with Nadech/YaYa should air 2011, but for P'Mam lakorn with Paa'Jaew directing i'm not sure. if ch.3 confirm her early then she can start quick,and be done to air in 2011 too, but then she also has "Dao rieng" to make as well.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I read a few pages of the thread link you gave me, Teedee. Oh...my...gosh...

You posted there too. I want them to do this. So dramatic!!!

I am going to go read spoilers and all 14 pages. Be back soon!

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah i hope so too, wanna see bloopers/bts. i think P'Da lakorn with Nadech/YaYa should air 2011, but for P'Mam lakorn with Paa'Jaew directing i'm not sure. if ch.3 confirm her early then she can start quick,and be done to air in 2011 too, but then she also has "Dao rieng" to make as well.
if its 2011... possible airing my 3rd quarter of 2011??? i mean there's always line up dramas for each quarter.