4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
4 hua jai haeng khun kao inspire me to write fan fictions with my two favorite couples barry yaya and mark mint. heres a lil summary of them.. these are my own stories revised to fit Barry yaya and Mark and mint...

1; Forever His Mistress.

Mark is an successful and young businessman with a lot of wealth. Mint's Mom is his competitor but when she lost all of her wealth to gambling. Mark planned to buy her business. She agree because she needs the money but what Mark offer is not enough. She decides to sell Mint to him as well. Mark decline this offer but when Mint's mom told him she was going to sell her off to some Sia, he decides to buy her to save her from being a mistress to some old pervert. But what happens Mark is pressured to make her his ?

2. Materials Needed To Make A Pke Hate You.

Yaya is an Thai-American visiting her mom's home land, Thailand. On the plane she happens to meet an conceited Thai actor by the name of Barry Nadech. For Barry, it was love at first sight for him because Yaya is the first to decline him. She knows who he is but because she hates celebrities she refuse to talk to him. It was a coicendence that Yaya is Barry's Manager's niece. What happen when she finds out she has to live under the same roof with him? And what happens when Barry confess his love to her?

3. P Ae krup, I got Mint pregnant!!!

At the closing party of 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao, Mark and Mint had a little too much to drink. They happen to end up in bed together. Waking up they had a hint that nothing happened as they thought that it could be like Barry and Yaya's drunk scene from Duang Jai Akkanee. But a month later, Mint tells Mark that she is pregnant and she is certain that he is the father as that was her first time. What will Mark and Mint do as they are Rising Stars of Channel 3? How will Mark break the news to P Ae?
I really like the first one. you should write more on that one. i'll definately read if you do.
as for the second one i think its cute how Barry had a crush on Yaya! more please.
and the third one seems like it could turn into a comedy ahahah
i like all of them though.
you're awesome for coming up with these ideas ahahah :]

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Please do share when you find it;
Both Barry and Mak are equal to me.. hahha can't chooseeee...
I love Barry's down to earth personality; But dayumm there is something about Mak...something ahahhaah
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
You might have seen it - Ratree Samosorn with the cast of 4 HJHKK. They started asking Mark at around 5:20.

P/S : Haha - Aum pushed both his n'ek and former n'ek forward. He's such a teaser.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You might have seen it - Ratree Samosorn with the cast of 4 HJHKK. They started asking Mark at around 5:20.

P/S : Haha - Aum pushed both his n'ek and former n'ek forward. He's such a teaser.

Thank you soo much!! I watched a little with my sister before
but never got to finish it..
Nadech is sucha entertainer muahahhaha
Marts cute shy smile is :drools: hahahaa
Mint Chalida and Mak looks better together than the other Mint N.
That was very clever of what P'Umm did!!
haha he used a song title to answer the question!

I literally LMAO watching this clip!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Great job Moey :thumbsup:
When you are finished...update the fanfic;;
I will be reading..haha
Thanks. Im writing them now. I have one chapter for each storie.
^^^Moey, gosh...I want to read. Have you posted them up yet? I am interested.
Not yet. Im in the process of making posters and writing them now.

Wanna read 'em too, moey!

P/S : Love your siggies. ^_^
thank you..i love that bts with mark and mint.. it was sooo cute... Mint keep shoving grapes into Marks mouth lols
I really like the first one. you should write more on that one. i'll definately read if you do.
as for the second one i think its cute how Barry had a crush on Yaya! more please.
and the third one seems like it could turn into a comedy ahahah
i like all of them though.
you're awesome for coming up with these ideas ahahah :]
The first one is a drama.. that second and third are comedies.. hehehe

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thank you soo much!! I watched a little with my sister before but never got to finish it.. Nadech is sucha entertainer muahahhaha
Marts cute shy smile is :drools: hahahaa
Mint Chalida and Mak looks better together than the other Mint N.
That was very clever of what P'Umm did!! haha he used a song title to answer the question!

I literally LMAO watching this clip!!
I find Mark endearing there. :wub:

I might just be seeing things but I think it's rather sweet of Mark to gesture at Mint as if to reassure her @1:28 (it's blink-your-eye-and-miss-it touch)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well I love it when they have Lom, Din and Fai together bc they make you think that they real siblings. I like episode 6 of PLR and I wonder why they wait until the second last episode for din and cha aim to have romantic scene. I missed Fai I love how he talked about his wife when Natee asked him if he is staying over and he said " nope I can't or Yod ya yee tee hua tai" when lom and Natee teased him about him gua Jeed. He just said wait until you have your own wife and you'll be like me.lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I find Mark endearing there. :wub:

I might just be seeing things but I think it's rather sweet of Mark to gesture at Mint as if to reassure her @1:28 (it's blink-your-eye-and-miss-it touch)
hhahha i totally saw that when i watched it too@@
ahhaha i know it is those things you would miss if you blinked your eye !!
Too cuteee... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
I went to watch the other 2 clips ahhaha
Laughed soo much again!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
4 hua jai haeng khun kao inspire me to write fan fictions with my two favorite couples barry yaya and mark mint. heres a lil summary of them.. these are my own stories revised to fit Barry yaya and Mark and mint...

1; Forever His Mistress.

Mark is an successful and young businessman with a lot of wealth. Mint's Mom is his competitor but when she lost all of her wealth to gambling. Mark planned to buy her business. She agree because she needs the money but what Mark offer is not enough. She decides to sell Mint to him as well. Mark decline this offer but when Mint's mom told him she was going to sell her off to some Sia, he decides to buy her to save her from being a mistress to some old pervert. But what happens Mark is pressured to make her his ?

Yaya is an Thai-American visiting her mom's home land, Thailand. On the plane she happens to meet an conceited Thai actor by the name of Barry Nadech. For Barry, it was love at first sight for him because Yaya is the first to decline him. She knows who he is but because she hates celebrities she refuse to talk to him. It was a coicendence that Yaya is Barry's Manager's niece. What happen when she finds out she has to live under the same roof with him? And what happens when Barry confess his love to her?

3. P Ae krup, I got Mint pregnant!!!

At the closing party of 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao, Mark and Mint had a little too much to drink. They happen to end up in bed together. Waking up they had a hint that nothing happened as they thought that it could be like Barry and Yaya's drunk scene from Duang Jai Akkanee. But a month later, Mint tells Mark that she is pregnant and she is certain that he is the father as that was her first time. What will Mark and Mint do as they are Rising Stars of Channel 3? How will Mark break the news to P Ae?
Very good! Please share soon! :clap:

neena

sarNie Adult

LMAO, n'nadech is too funny!!! how embarassing, wow he surprises me everyday. I think what makes this lakorn so damn good is that they are all so close, if nadech can fart in front of them then yeah, they are all like family. u only don't feel embarassed when u fart around ur family. lol he's too funny.

i am beginning to think mark knows a lot about yaya and nadech too..i'm suspicious but they are still young, i'm giving it a few more years.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Agreed. For me, Mark is a little more than average good looking but there are some photoshoots where I find him attractive but for the most part his looks and acting gives me nothing... he needs to break out of his shell, get inspired, and/or guidance quick! I feel like he's not even in to acting... he's so passive to me. He's like yeah, I'm here, sure why not I'll do that...

I'm Barry's girl all the way :) I like really, like everything about him from his looks to personality, his work....too bad it'll be cougarville between us :(

Just got my copy of DJA today!! I wanna finish it by the end of the week and maybe get some translation up....
lol i guess i'm the total opposite of you, i absolutely adore mak, sometimes i really want to pinch his cheeks because he's being too adorable

like in this vid at 2:10, just sooo adorable

nadech instead, there's just something wrong about him which i don't like, for exemple the farting part - but i still respect him a lot for being a down to earth guy...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO, n'nadech is too funny!!! how embarassing, wow he surprises me everyday. I think what makes this lakorn so damn good is that they are all so close, if nadech can fart in front of them then yeah, they are all like family. u only don't feel embarassed when u fart around ur family. lol he's too funny.

i am beginning to think mark knows a lot about yaya and nadech too..i'm suspicious but they are still young, i'm giving it a few more years.
I agreed with you that they are all like family. Nadech is not dirty, he just having a bad habit, which everyone know that he like to fart. hahaha I couldnt tell how many time I watch this show. Love when he spoke different language and danced to Bie's song "It's Alright". And yes, It's Alright if he fart again. hahahaha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think YaYa has crushes on Nadech too, but since she's a well mannered girl so doesn't show it, as much that is. but can see it from her smile/eyes/laugh when around Nadech that she does. i dunno i have a vibe that she does like Nadech too. like Paajaew said can see both of them adore eachother. yeah agree Nadech just have a bad habit, i think it's normal and doesn't make me love him less. i love Nadech down to earth, funny personality it's what make him more charming. i like when Din,Lom,Fai are together too, Nadech,Boy,Mark play it so natural/cute like real brothers.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lol i guess i'm the total opposite of you, i absolutely adore mak, sometimes i really want to pinch his cheeks because he's being too adorable

like in this vid at 2:10, just sooo adorable

nadech instead, there's just something wrong about him which i don't like, for exemple the farting part - but i still respect him a lot for being a down to earth guy...
thanks for sharing puca;
mak is absolutely adorable hahaha
He has this cutest laugh and his cheeks puffs up
ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult

I can totally see Yaya and Barry here. Hmmm - this should be turned into a lakorn, I dare say! ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
KissKIT has uploaded The Tonight Show with Mark and his sister.

First part :

Second part :

If anyone could help translate / sub it, I'd be very grateful. ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
KissKIT has uploaded The Tonight Show with Mark and his sister.

First part :

Second part :

If anyone could help translate / sub it, I'd be very grateful. ^_^
Thanks for sharing..
Mak is looking mighty handsome!!!
His sisters hair kind of looks like Kate Gossilings hair!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 4, I hope Mint C wins most annoying nang rai!!! LMAO ---> I know, I know, she's a nang ek, but seriously, she's one heck of a biatch. I hate how she brings it upon herself and then gets mad when she gets scold. Hello that was your damn intention... why get butt hurt! Gosh. The script writer, shouldn't even be a writer to begin with. Aim didn't even feel guilty when Din said he was going to fire all his worker. I swear, number 1 nang rai goes to Chaem!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Backtracking to some posts I've missed earlier ... :p

About PLR’s reception.

Can someone please explain / translate in general or just give the gist of Mark + Mint's response. I'd like to know what they said. (Well, if anyone would translate the whole thing, it'd be better but I wouldn't want to impose that on you gals ... ^_^)

Thanks in advance! :)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hmmm...you know some novel are better of as a novel. I remember reading Nang Barb. I love the book. The lakorn was good but it was nothing compare to the book. Wah ~ don't even talk about Harry Potter. I love book 5 to death but they cut out so many scene miss so many important parts. The movie just killed it for me as compare to Harry Potter 7 part 1. The book was okay to me but the movie was way better.

I think I'm talking in a circle.
I've reads (either on this thread or on YT comments) they changed quite a lot from the novel (PLR) ie : ChaAim's half-siblings appear only towards the end in the novel but they're featured a lot in the lakorn. And Rung also appears more in the lakorn compared to the novel. I'm still wondering wondering why Rung's friends also appear here. Are they even in the novel ?

And another thing - what about the Adisuarns in the novel ? Are their roles so small there so that they don't appear much in the lakorn - I really miss the brothers in PLR.

I hope they'll play in another lakorn so they can redeem themselves. Honestly, I think they did a superb job and to me they portray the roles very well.
I'm inclined to agree with you. They're just doing their job according to the script - and it's interesting that someone mentioned that Mint C is probably one actress who just follows the director's instructions on how to portray her role. So that probably say a lot about ChaAim here.

PS.
I'm actually fine with Din saying he love her. I think it's love at first sight for him. Plus the dude stalk her 24/7. Lucky enough he don't tie her to his bed...(which I wouldn't mind seeing that kekeke). Can't wait for Friday to roll back in.
Hehehe - I'd like to see that too. :drool: