4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm reading another exclusive interview w Mark at pantip right now where Mark was asked if he's afraid there'll be news w Yaya and he says, there can't be news "...proh kong nadech..." GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
hahahah thanks for the update aahhahah!!
I love how he answered it!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Mak knows how to step away from Yaya ahhaha
cause of Nadech :p

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm reading another exclusive interview w Mark at pantip right now where Mark was asked if he's afraid there'll be news w Yaya and he says, there can't be news "...proh kong nadech..." GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
proh kong nadech, he said that!!! hahahahah that means its a good sign lol...mark knows something!!!!!!!!!! k, what exactly does proh kong nadech mean, sorry i sound like like a dork, i just want to know exactly..hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
proh kong nadech, he said that!!! hahahahah that means its a good sign lol...mark knows something!!!!!!!!!! k, what exactly does proh kong nadech mean, sorry i sound like like a dork, i just want to know exactly..hahaha
it means because Kong Nadech;
He definitely knows something ahha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed. For me, Mark is a little more than average good looking but there are some photoshoots where I find him attractive but for the most part his looks and acting gives me nothing... he needs to break out of his shell, get inspired, and/or guidance quick! I feel like he's not even in to acting... he's so passive to me. He's like yeah, I'm here, sure why not I'll do that...

I'm Barry's girl all the way :) I like really, like everything about him from his looks to personality, his work....too bad it'll be cougarville between us :(

Just got my copy of DJA today!! I wanna finish it by the end of the week and maybe get some translation up....
You took the words out of my mouth.

Here is a cute clip of Nadech, so irresistible! hahaha I love Nadech's personality, so down to earth! :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
You took the words out of my mouth.

Here is a cute clip of Nadech, so irresistible! hahaha I love Nadech's personality, so down to earth! :wub:

i follow mario and gubgib on twitter i think they're an adorable couple!!! he's with her everywhere, its cute! nadech cracks me up, he's so awesome!! i can't see mark do this, he is still in his shell.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Holy, oh my. Interesting. Nadech and Mark doin't live at P'Ae house anymore right? Weren't they roomies when they lived there? They are cute. Best buds. If there was something going on between Nadech and Yaya, Mark needs to shush...LOL.

Thanks for sharing, M3lhouse!

PRISNA, thanks for the clip. Yes, Nadech is hilarious. I love his country dancing. He can sing high notes too and sing country. Cute.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
a follow up to Mark's response on Barry and Yaya,

the interview digs, "what does "kong Nadech mean? Is he possessive?"

Mark, "...uhhhhhh...(interview says Mark sounds like he's thinking of a good response) I meant Yaya is Ku Kwan with Nadech. I probably won't... I'd rather not have news with Yaya."

Interviewer, "Does Nadech like Yaya?"

Mark (laughs)"...everyone on set of DJA teases Nadech about it especially P'Nino, P'Golf, and I even secretly am cheering for them but of course it's up to them..."

The interview in general, same person who called up Paa Jaew btw, asks about feedback from the lakorn, his relationship w Mint which is still brother sister, his stiffness as an actor... he says he's stiff because he normally doesn't speak too much only with people he knows. Talks about the two "Dins" like in TH Din is more out going because he's interacting with his family while he's different in PLR because he's in a working environment so he shouldn't be as loose as in the other series as he's interacting more in the working environment, good point there DINNY! He's taking all the feed back in stride and is going to try his best to improve and adjust... asked about Nadech and his flatulent problems and if he's used to it as they are roommates at their managers house, Mark says you can't get used to fart and sometimes Barry would pull the dutch oven on him! SICK!

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9986780/A9986780.html

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
m3lhouse, on 07 December 2010 - 01:05 AM, said:

i also read Mark interview and make me scream/laugh with joy of his answer too, and make me love him for this answer haha. i'm relief that he won't think anything of YaYa,haha cause she's his friend's girl, he's funny. and so cute he's also cheering for Nadech/YaYa to hook up like the other cast of DJA. like Paajaew said everyone is cheering, so everyone knows Nadech crushes on YaYa, so obvious he can't hide it. haha.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hi, Teedee!!!

Hi, M3lhouse!!! What is pull dutch oven, M3lhouse? IDK???

I wonder if Yaya has a crush on Nadech? Hmmm...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hi, Teedee!!!

What is pull dutch oven, M3lhouse? IDK???

I wonder if Yaya has a crush on Nadech? Hmmm...
A dutch oven is the NASTY act of farting under the blanket and basically letting the stank bask undercovers! But good to know that the boys share a bed???? Ummmm...it also seems like Barry and Mark are part time rooommates as Mark moved out to stay with his sister because she was recently mugged :(

I think Yaya, and she's mention this, may have a crush but it's like a puppy love crush and that's with any guy. I kinda feel like she's really not into boys and relationships either...

And you know what, I am some what ruined with all of this Nadech fart talk... now almost everytime I watch an interview with him or something, I think is he farting, is he going to fart, is he holding .... ruined!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
i follow mario and gubgib on twitter i think they're an adorable couple!!! he's with her everywhere, its cute! nadech cracks me up, he's so awesome!! i can't see mark do this, he is still in his shell.
I can't either but I don't think Mark has a shell to come out from, so to speak. I think he's got a different personality compared to Nadech but I just love both of them for the ways they are.

moey why did you do this to me? hahahaha
Mak is charming.. I like Nadech but Mak has something that pulls me in!
Its his smiles his laughter ekkkkkkkkkkkkk :dance1: :p :lol2: :yes:
I am so in love with Makkkkk!!
ip.smilez, I love his laughter too - it's infectious-ish! :D And another thing - his confused / nervous look. I'll try to look for a clip of it.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I think Yaya, and she's mention this, may have a crush but it's like a puppy love crush and that's with any guy. I kinda feel like she's really not into boys and relationships either...
When I was 17-18, I had a crush on 2 different guys and another guy was interested in me. Unfortunately I wasn't interested in him. It was such a confusing time! :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
OMFG, M3!!! Gross. Funny. I don't want to laugh, but I am. Oh Nadech.

Thanks for telling me. Perhaps, I shouldn't have asked. LMAO...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez, I love his laughter too - it's infectious-ish! :D And another thing - his confused / nervous look. I'll try to look for a clip of it.
Please do share when you find it;
Both Barry and Mak are equal to me..
hahha can't chooseeee...
I love Barry's down to earth personality;
But dayumm there is something about Mak...something ahahhaah
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
4 hua jai haeng khun kao inspire me to write fan fictions with my two favorite couples barry yaya and mark mint. heres a lil summary of them.. these are my own stories revised to fit Barry yaya and Mark and mint...

1; Forever His Mistress.

Mark is an successful and young businessman with a lot of wealth. Mint's Mom is his competitor but when she lost all of her wealth to gambling. Mark planned to buy her business. She agree because she needs the money but what Mark offer is not enough. She decides to sell Mint to him as well. Mark decline this offer but when Mint's mom told him she was going to sell her off to some Sia, he decides to buy her to save her from being a mistress to some old pervert. But what happens Mark is pressured to make her his ?

2. Materials Needed To Make A Pke Hate You.

Yaya is an Thai-American visiting her mom's home land, Thailand. On the plane she happens to meet an conceited Thai actor by the name of Barry Nadech. For Barry, it was love at first sight for him because Yaya is the first to decline him. She knows who he is but because she hates celebrities she refuse to talk to him. It was a coicendence that Yaya is Barry's Manager's niece. What happen when she finds out she has to live under the same roof with him? And what happens when Barry confess his love to her?

3. P Ae krup, I got Mint pregnant!!!

At the closing party of 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao, Mark and Mint had a little too much to drink. They happen to end up in bed together. Waking up they had a hint that nothing happened as they thought that it could be like Barry and Yaya's drunk scene from Duang Jai Akkanee. But a month later, Mint tells Mark that she is pregnant and she is certain that he is the father as that was her first time. What will Mark and Mint do as they are Rising Stars of Channel 3? How will Mark break the news to P Ae?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
4 hua jai haeng khun kao inspire me to write fan fictions with my two favorite couples barry yaya and mark mint. heres a lil summary of them.. these are my own stories revised to fit Barry yaya and Mark and mint...

1; Forever His Mistress.

Mark is an successful and young businessman with a lot of wealth. Mint's Mom is his competitor but when she lost all of her wealth to gambling. Mark planned to buy her business. She agree because she needs the money but what Mark offer is not enough. She decides to sell Mint to him as well. Mark decline this offer but when Mint's mom told him she was going to sell her off to some Sia, he decides to buy her to save her from being a mistress to some old pervert. But what happens Mark is pressured to make her his ?

2. Materials Needed To Make A Pke Hate You.

Yaya is an Thai-American visiting her mom's home land, Thailand. On the plane she happens to meet an conceited Thai actor by the name of Barry Nadech. For Barry, it was love at first sight for him because Yaya is the first to decline him. She knows who he is but because she hates celebrities she refuse to talk to him. It was a coicendence that Yaya is Barry's Manager's niece. What happen when she finds out she has to live under the same roof with him? And what happens when Barry confess his love to her?

3. P Ae krup, I got Mint pregnant!!!

At the closing party of 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao, Mark and Mint had a little too much to drink. They happen to end up in bed together. Waking up they had a hint that nothing happened as they thought that it could be like Barry and Yaya's drunk scene from Duang Jai Akkanee. But a month later, Mint tells Mark that she is pregnant and she is certain that he is the father as that was her first time. What will Mark and Mint do as they are Rising Stars of Channel 3? How will Mark break the news to P Ae?
Great job Moey :thumbsup:
When you are finished...update the fanfic;;
I will be reading..haha