4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Some pix of Mark & Mint. The pix are to big so you have to click on the link to look at the other pix.

credit to: chalidaclub.net

http://upic.me/i/un/1z214.jpg
http://upic.me/i/oh/qo215.jpg
http://upic.me/i/a1/qm213.jpg
http://upic.me/i/ar/42223.jpg
http://upic.me/i/34/2k222.jpg
thanx for the pics! they were cute

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share pic,may look like the same pic but if you notice YaYa put her head down more on Nadech's shoulder and he smile showing his teeth in this pic. awww..they look like real honeymooners,so cute. how can you not think they crushes on eachother..haha.

here is the last pic that was posted before compare to the pic above you see the different? hehe love Fai/Jeed/Nadech/YaYa. can't wait for their new lakorn together,remake or non remake it's not important, as long as they are together it's all good for me.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's about having the fever of DJA or not. We could be having PLR's fever too if the storyline is better. This third series is just plain boring. Like others have mention, they focused too much on the supporting actors. They need to focuse more on Mark and Mint's character and cut out the nonsense scenes. Another thing is Cha Aim's character isn't all that great either. She was okay in the beginning being clumsy and all but now she's starting to get on my nerves. I think she is just so selfish, annoying and stubborn. All she thinks about is her own happiness and she doesn't even listen to anybody. She does not deserve Din's love at all. Maybe that's why I can't find myself enjoying this lakorn that much because of her character. I can't even imagine how Din could fall for someone like her.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Grrrr ... i swear those people who make PLR are such big fans of supporting acts!

Can't they just put more focus on Din and Cha-Aim ?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
today episode is much better.. less supporting more chaem and din and adisuan family... hopefully it stays like that... im stil have a hour left .. im streaming live...

edit

back to the resort.. grrr..i knew this was going to happen since this is suppose to be 6 episode.. grrr... im pissed... din and chaem better have the last episode to them selfs!!!:numchuck:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
That's Mark's sister. About Mint, the host asked Mark if he and Mint are in a relationship. Mark says they're only like siblings. The host asks, "Are you sure?" Mark replies in the affirmative, but when the hosts asks, "How about in the future?" As you can see, Mark takes a moment to ponder so the host quickly took advantage of that moment and teased "You're taking a long time to think!"
Lol! I take it that it's Mint C. here, not Mint from NRLJ. Thanks for taking the time to translate this ...^_^

If you ask me, Mark-Mint and Barry-Yaya should just date and become couples if they really like each other. They have my full blessing! Heck, even Aum and Kim too .. heheh. Margie's already going out with someone, isn't she ? So Boy-Margie is off, i guess ...

Dang! Me and my imaginations! :p

And thanks also for the pix on Page 127, mintwix!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Ep. 5 was okay--good, but not good enough to make up for the last 4 episodes. Not that I was expecting a great improvement. I mean we're so close to the end of this third story already.

But I might as well get this over with and out of my system:

I've really liked 4 Hua Jai in general and I've learned to like all of the cast after watching their interactions behind the screen, but PLR is really ruining whatever epicness I saw in this big project. I don't remember any other lakorns focusing on the supporting and minor characters more than the pranangs (well okay maybe there were a few lakorns that did this, but that's why they suck and I don't remember them). It's too bad, because I really think Mark and Mint have such great chemistry and deserve better than this. I still haven't watched Mark's first lakorn (and prob won't) and I've never finished Mint's other lakorns, but I've grown so fond of them along with the other 4 Hua Jai casts. Though I'm probably more partial to them now, since they're being overshadowed. This is just so unfair for them. The novel for PLR is not even much shorter than DJA (only a difference of 74 pages), yet it's 3-4 episodes less when it comes to the lakorns. Were the staff just lazy or something? Because the script is shitty to put it short and everything about it just oozes mediocrity. There's no redeeming element at all. If they didn't want to highlight the romance btw the pranangs, then at least throw some Adisuan bromance in there and not the other crap, geez.

/rant
*Breathes*
Ahhh, that's better.

Lol! I take it that it's Mint C. here, not Mint from NRLJ. Thanks for taking the time to translate this ...^_^
Yeah. When he's referring to Mint C., he would usually describe their relationship as siblings. With Mint N. he would refer to her as a friend.

Anyways, I'm the real mint.

cecilia

Staff member
^You're too cute .. you are the mint he's referring too -- close can turn to something else, right? lol

Awe, that's too bad that it didn't live up to expectation .. i need to do catch up yet to follow with Lom's story -- btw, are there bromance in today episode beside the parent? Is there Jeed with the family too?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

All of the siblings were there, so it wasn't specifically bromance. They all just teased him. It was short, but also a nice refreshener for those who missed the siblings.

Also, no Jeed. She wasn't in the opening credits so I doubt we'll see her. But, we're probably see a glimpse of the ghost from WPM in PLR tomorrow.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Anyways, I'm the real mint.
Lol! ^_^ I'll just call you mint from now on, eh ...

Ep. 5 was okay--good, but not good enough to make up for the last 4 episodes. Not that I was expecting a great improvement. I mean we're so close to the end of this third story already.

But I might as well get this over with and out of my system:

I've really liked 4 Hua Jai in general and I've learned to like all of the cast after watching their interactions behind the screen, but PLR is really ruining whatever epicness I saw in this big project. I don't remember any other lakorns focusing on the supporting and minor characters more than the pranangs. It's too bad, because I really think Mark and Mint have such great chemistry and deserve better than this. I still haven't watched Mark's first lakorn (and prob won't) and I've never finished Mint's other lakorns, but I've grown so fond of them along with the other 4 Hua Jai casts. Though I'm probably more partial to them now, since they're being overshadowed. This is just so unfair for them. The novel for PLR is not even much shorter than DJA (only a difference of 74 pages), yet it's 3-4 episodes less when it comes to the lakorns. Were the staff just lazy or something? Because the script is shitty to put it short and everything about it just oozes mediocrity. There's no redeeming element at all. If they didn't want to highlight the romance btw the pranangs, then at least throw some Adisuan bromance in there and not the other crap, geez.

/rant
*Breathes*
Ahhh, that's better.
I watched it on TV just now ... and though I couldn't understand what they're saying, I actually felt much better when the Adisuarns appeared. It's such a relief to see them after all.

Well, I agree with what you've mentioned above. M & M do deserve better. I'm not very good with words and I'm still trying to compose my thoughts on this lakorn - while trying to finish Episode 2 on wishy's channel. Been so busy these days.

I know many fans are so excited over Barry-Yaya's new lakorn. I am too but I'd really like to see Mark-Mint again with much better storyline and script and directing.

Hmm, I do think directing and editing contribute to the dismal quality of PLR. One example that comes to mind, when Din's siblings first appeared in Episode 5.
Well, i'm not really sure where they came from -- did Fai and Lom just fetch Nam from the airport or something ? Anyway, Nam went to hug Mum and then she turned to Din and i think Din gestured her somehow ... pat her shoulder (?) but it's not clearly shown in the scene.

I think that's one problem with the directing - not much of important 'lil things that could've made the difference in the nuance of the story ... as someone had mentioned (was it you, mint ?) like Din's sparkling eyes that was missing in one scene. I've yet to watch the scene so I'm not really sure but I think I get the picture.
See, I'm not really good with my words - hope you can understand what I'm saying.

*sigh* You know what ... watching PLR really makes me wanna fly back to the brief time I spent working at one production house. I used to help a bit at the editor's room to edit some dramas. Not that I really enjoyed it (I didn't like that editor much :p). But now I keep imagining re-editing PLR in that room (with some other editor though :D)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lol! ^_^ I'll just call you mint from now on, eh ...
Please do. ^_^

I watched it on TV just now ... and though I couldn't understand what they're saying, I actually felt much better when the Adisuarns appeared. It's such a relief to see them after all.

Well, I agree with what you've mentioned above. M & M do deserve better. I'm not very good with words and I'm still trying to compose my thoughts on this lakorn - while trying to finish Episode 2 on wishy's channel. Been so busy these days.

I know many fans are so excited over Barry-Yaya's new lakorn. I am too but I'd really like to see Mark-Mint again with much better storyline and script and directing.
I'd also like to see MxM together as pranangs again, but I have a feeling it's going to be a long shot.

Hmm, I do think directing and editing contribute to the dismal quality of PLR. One example that comes to mind, when Din's siblings first appeared in Episode 5.
Well, i'm not really sure where they came from -- did Fai and Lom just fetch Nam from the airport or something ? Anyway, Nam went to hug Mum and then she turned to Din and i think Din gestured her somehow ... pat her shoulder (?) but it's not clearly shown in the scene.

I think that's one problem with the directing - not much of important 'lil things that could've made the difference in the nuance of the story ... as someone had mentioned (was it you, mint ?) like Din's sparkling eyes that was missing in one scene. I've yet to watch the scene so I'm not really sure but I think I get the picture.
See, I'm not really good with my words - hope you can understand what I'm saying.
No, Lom and Fai didn't pick her up. Though I'm not sure how she came. They're rich aren't they? Traveling shouldn't be a problem. lol
I understand exactly what you're trying to say, so I think your command of English is better than you think. And yeah, I did mention that. In fact, I usually always bring a point about subtle nuances being emphasized whenever I watch a film or read a novel. It's that little difference of which you speak of, that can bring so much depth to a piece of a work if reflected properly.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'd also like to see MxM together as pranangs again, but I have a feeling it's going to be a long shot.
Hmmm, three years would be my limit for the wait. :whistle: :D Meanwhile, hope they'll still be around and their acting skills have improved by then.

No, Lom and Fai didn't pick her up. Though I'm not sure how she came. They're rich aren't they? Traveling shouldn't be a problem. lol
Yeah, travelling shouldn't be a problem but did they have some sort of explanation why she's there ? Wait, someone mentioned about her welcome home party a few pages back. Is it the one that Cha-Aim was peeping from the door ? In DJA, Nam said she came back because she's worried about Fai - from the emails that Lom and Din had been sending her. What about in PLR ? Did the scriptwriter overlook that too ? Hmm, this might be a teeny 'lil matter but of course I'd be curious to know if only to justify her being there without her prince Pupen. :p

In fact, I usually always bring a point about subtle nuances being emphasized whenever I watch a film or read a novel. It's that little difference of which you speak of, that can bring so much depth to a piece of a work if reflected properly.
One of my fave movies is "Pride & Prejudice" (see my avatar and siggie ;)). Have you watched it ? Mr Darcy was on screen like only half of the movie (maybe even less) but we fans went crazy analysing his subtle expressions and gestures (esp hand gestures) which sometimes were only noticeable after multiple viewing but that's the fun of it. :yes:

Okay, that's :eek:fftopic:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Little nuances, subtle touches, looks, glances...I am one to watch for these type of things. I am a sucker for the little things.

Minty, I loved you "rant" so much. We are here for you, dear. *smiling*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Cha aime is so selfish in my opinion. Like her mom said she is doing it all for herself. I can't believe even after her mom gave her the entire speech of ... "my love isn't enough for you.." she still could go against her mothers words. Then again we wouldn't have a lakorn >.< Poor Din... he hasn't done anything wrong at all and he genuinely cares for her when all she could think of is harming him

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
wait...i dont understand why all the bros keep asking Nam about the prince but no one cares to ask Fai Where the heck is jeed at?? If this end at 6 epi. are they gonna rush everything?? Not liking PLR storyline.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Hmmm, three years would be my limit for the wait. :whistle: :D Meanwhile, hope they'll still be around and their acting skills have improved by then.

Yeah, travelling shouldn't be a problem but did they have some sort of explanation why she's there ? Wait, someone mentioned about her welcome home party a few pages back. Is it the one that Cha-Aim was peeping from the door ? In DJA, Nam said she came back because she's worried about Fai - from the emails that Lom and Din had been sending her. What about in PLR ? Did the scriptwriter overlook that too ? Hmm, this might be a teeny 'lil matter but of course I'd be curious to know if only to justify her being there without her prince Pupen. :p

One of my fave movies is "Pride & Prejudice" (see my avatar and siggie ;)). Have you watched it ? Mr Darcy was on screen like only half of the movie (maybe even less) but we fans went crazy analysing his subtle expressions and gestures (esp hand gestures) which sometimes were only noticeable after multiple viewing but that's the fun of it. :yes:

Okay, that's :eek:fftopic:
if u remembered a few episodes back when the manager n bualoy ended up in the hospital, the doctor that was in Tara Himalaya asked Din when Nam was coming back to visit and Din answered in about a month