4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

nikki1786

LizQuen
i was bored so i decided to visit morph site... and i tried to morph nadech and yaya's face, wondering what would be their baby look like... XD

using these pictures:
and

here's the result of what will their baby look like:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I know PLR needs some better directing skill. I feel like it's not so connected too. I mean we can see only Pathapee and I miss the 3 brothers. The place seems to be total different too. And I agree, ceci, viewers just love the xxx scenes and we can't seem to see it in PLR,lol.

About the novel translating, I think I can help translating or I can select some part to translate for. It consumes so much time that I can't garunteed I can do it througout the whole book. And it's difficult, my english is like...full of mistakes. It can ruin the atmosphere of the book.

Anyway, I can translate this. The most..... of 4 huajai haeng khunkao from Praew magzine.

11. So teaser (Aum Atichart Chumnanont)
People on set said I always teased the junior actors. Actually I just don’t want
them stressed. We need to have some activity to melt our behaviors. Yaya is the most teasedable. I throw grapes to her head and gave the rest grapes in my n’ek’s hands, Kimberly. When Yaya turned to see she thought Kim threw it. Not just that, I also put some grapes in her shoes and told her take on your shoes, I was worried for because the ground was full of fragment of glasses. Yaya believed it. I heard the sound like Poh Pah of the trampled grapes. (laugh)
Boy Nadech and Mark were teased too. At the time we were in Nepal after
Shopping, the three guys came back to the hotel and talking loudly. I and P’Num (Krit Suparamongkol), the director plan to get on them. I made serious face and call Nadech to talk saying that you made so loud noise last night, pack your stuff now. We’re chased out of the hotel already. Do you believe it? Nadech cried and punched the wall, yelling in e-saan dialect that why is it like this? Boy and Mark’s face turned pale. I was so satisfied.
Teasing others too much, nowadays I need to be careful. I’m afraid there’s a revenge someday.

2. So losing confidence. (Boy Pakorn Chatborirak)
When I was a senior in Chula (Chulalongkorn University), I went to library
everyday and was there from early morning to 9 pm. On the day, I wear school uniform, white shirt and black slacks. For a while, I felt something because people keep their eyes on me everywhere I walked to and they giggled. I didn’t pay attention to them anyway and read books there until the library was closed. Before going out, I went to the bath room. Seeing myself in the mirror, I was so shocked. I saw my slacks were ripped on the back in a long way. Normally I wore both underpants and boxers but that day I wore only white underpants. The worst thing was I put a big wallet on the back pocket so it even pull my pants down. It’s seen through all of my butt. I so lost my confidence. I just put my hands to cover my butt and ran off. I complaint to my friends I didn’t know when my pants ripped. But my friends said they saw it for a long time already but they didn’t’ tell me. They though I knew but just din’t care. Other things I wouldn’t care, but about my butt, I do care.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. those are so funny and cute -- the incident for BOY is hilarious .. i think not just only him will be embarrass but if anyone who encounter this will do the same as well. Times to move school and start fresh elsewhere lol

I also love the prank on Nadech/Boy/Mak -- Aum just have to be so funny on them -- reading about their priceless reaction of what happen at the hotel make me laugh so hard -- no wonder Aum have to try to lookout for a revenge .. that was funny and mean at the same time ^^

Poor YAYA .. she just have to be pick by her senior p'ek -- lucky there's kimberly to take the blame ^^

Thanks, RASA, for the wonderful translation na .. can't wait to read YAYA, KIMBERLY, MIN, NADECH, and MAK's interview. Hopefully, you have time to help translate it na. THANKS AGAIN ja.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. Thanks, Rasa. That was quite a mean joke from Aum and the director. I've read your translation and then the last part from the page. So Nadech actually cried..like shed tears? Aww, poor guy. In English, "cried out" doesn't always mean, crying in the sense of shedding tears. It seems like Nadech may have a bit of an anger problem. Thanks for sharing. :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I feel so bad for Din because that left a bad imprint on his memories.
I feel like this is a crucial bit of information in understanding Din's deeper psyche. It makes me sympathize with his character more, as well as make him seem more real compared to the others. Then again, this is my biased and subjective viewpoint. “Real” to me is associated with the existence of lingering pain of some sort. Not that the others did not have their share, but Din’s story actually portrays and emphasizes it.

Heh. And I’m committing a crime of self-insertion here, but I prefer Din over Fai. A guy with Fai’s personality is someone I would consider like a lil bro and then call em an idiot. :lol:
It is okay, Minty. Seeing Lom whack Fai a few times was funny and mean, but mostly funny. I still need to catch up big time. In reality, Din might be a better husband. LOL...

About translating the novels, I agree with Fun4Fun about chapter summaries. Then translate parts that weren't included in the lakorn/series?

Rasa, that article was fun. Thank you for tranlating!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL. Thanks, Rasa. That was quite a mean joke from Aum and the director. I've read your translation and then the last part from the page. So Nadech actually cried..like shed tears? Aww, poor guy. In English, "cried out" doesn't always mean, crying in the sense of shedding tears. It seems like Nadech may have a bit of an anger problem. Thanks for sharing. :)
The phrase "cried out" can also mean 'shouted' or 'yelled' (when one is upset)

Rasa, thanks for the translation! Hope to see more. :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL...Nadech seems so high energy to me. He seems like a fun person with lots of personality. I could just imagine the scene. Nadech yelling in E-San...LMAO. Boy and Mark actually went pale. Aum is good.

Boy with ripped pants. OMFG...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It is okay, Minty. Seeing Lom whack Fai a few times was funny and mean, but mostly funny. I still need to catch up big time. In reality, Din might me a better husband. LOL...
:lol2:
Spot on.
Someone caught my drift.
:whahuh:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I should really catch up PLR or sleep, instead, crazy me am here reading the older posts. I am on page 11/119!

I better get some sleep so I can function tomorrow 100%. I need to go cold turkey from this series. :coverlaf:

Nighty, night, sweet thangs. Minty...Ceci...Mahsuri...Bellfire...Rasa...Fun4Fun...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The phrase "cried out" can also mean 'shouted' or 'yelled' (when one is upset)

Rasa, thanks for the translation! Hope to see more. :)
LOL. Of course, that's why I said "cried out doesn't always mean crying in the sense of shedding tears." I don't know if you read the page that Rasa posted, but the word in the article used is ร้องไห้, which is totally different from "cried out" in the sense of merely yelling or shouting. ร้องไห้ is literally crying in the sense of shedding tears.

:goodnite: Dal.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL. Of course, that's why I said "cried out doesn't always mean crying in the sense of shedding tears." I don't know if you read the page that Rasa posted, but the word in the article used is ร้องไห้, which is totally different from "cried out" in the sense of merely yelling or shouting. ร้องไห้ is literally crying in the sense of shedding tears.
I don't know Thai at all so I really have no idea what ' ร้องไห้ ' actually means. :blush:

Did Barry really shed his tears over that ? Can we say that he 'burst into tears' instead or is it just a bit too excessive of a meaning ?

Nighty-nite, Dal! Don't let the bed bugs bite. ;)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
You're right mintwix. He shed tears and he actually shouted too. You know my english is still not so smooth that's why I'm not so sure on translating the novel, haha.

ok. now Mark & Nadech's part.

3. So sad (Mark Prin Suparat)
I had my first girlfriend when I was in grade 9 but my sister was so possessive
over me. She didn’t want any girl to be near her brother. One day, I was talking to my girlfriend on phone, my sister pop up out of nowhere and mocked me beside the telephone. My girlfriend was mad and hung up. I was very angry, shouting at her and cried. I even punched the wall. Then, my mom was mad at me on my behavior. The next day, she packed her stuffs and fly to Chiang Mai. After 2-3 days, my dad called me to talk and told me to apologize her. But I’m not used to say sorry before, my dad had to call her back himself. After she’s back, my sister and I went to her and say sorry, she flied to hug me and we all cried. I feel so sorry to make her sad.

4. So scared. (Nadech Kugimiya)
Seeing me so manly like this, I’m a bit chicken. Like when I had to shoot the
cover of Praew with P’Janie Tienposuwan, I was very nervous. I’m still nervous these days. And I’m scared of ghost the most. I don’t close the door when I take a shower. When I had to stay overnight on set I couldn’t sleep alone, there must be someone sleep with me otherwise I couldn’t sleep at all. One night, the shooting was finished around 2 am. Other actors went to bed already and I had to sleep alone. It’s like a hell. I don’t know what to do so I tried to do meditation. Put my hands on my stomach and concentrate my mind citing Yubnor Pong nor so that I wouldn’t think of other things. Doing this for 15 minutes, I had gone……
gone to ask someone to sleep with me.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You're right mintwix. He shed tears and he actually shouted too. You know my english is still not so smooth that's why I'm not so sure on translating the novel, haha.
No, your English is actually quite good. You should go for it. You'd make a lot of fans happy and plus it'd be good practice. :) But of course, don't let the fans pressure you too much. Haha.

And thanks for sharing the interviews. It's nice learning about these new kids.

Can we say that he 'burst into tears' instead or is it just a bit too excessive of a meaning ?
That would be a bit too excessive. It's just, 'crying.' :)

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Speaking of Novel Translation...It would be nice if they have it in audio books for Iphone or ipod touch. Where someone reads it to you for the one who can't read but understand it.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I've edited some words as suggested already and I'll post the girls' parts to morrow.
Bellefire, Fai& jeed's child was cute. ok I'm off, goodnight

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Speaking of Novel Translation...It would be nice if they have it in audio books for Iphone or ipod touch. Where someone reads it to you for the one who can't read but understand it.
That reminds me. LOL. And I'm bringing up Final Fantasy 7 again, just because the situation is similar in a way. There are novels in FF7 that many non-hard-core fans don't know about. The hard-core fans who do know of them have translated and then fan-dubbed those novels. Perhaps if some people are passionate enough, they can go for a similar route with or without translating DJA. Just read it in Thai or translate and then read it in English. Preferably someone with an eloquent voice. ;)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Awe ive been busy for past week and I guess I missed a lot bc last page I was on 95:) well finally I got a chance to watch the third installment of this novel. Not so much chemistry between Mark and Mint compare to other two couples. Mark is cute w chubby cheeks and I love that. I hope their chemistry develop more as the storyline progress.