4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Pathapee Leh Ruk Opening Credit

Credit KeepInTouch YouTube Channel. I like that this channel has high quality videos.

Ceci, thanks for the BTS of Praew shoot. Nadech is so hyper, for reals. LOL. All of them are good looking in it. Especially, the guys. I like Mark's hair style.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Oooo, MVs finally come out!!! Good job Ceci, the love b/w Fai and Jeed just melts my heart again.

Would anyone here like to script translate the ending of DJA novel w that pink teddy bear ?

Even though we have the summary spoiled here before, translation in more details will be highly appreciated. Yes, I do love that ending in book and still having the fever like you gals here.Cant get enough of them, SOS!!!!

meenia

sarNie Adult
Okay, just finish part 2.. i have to say..i'm really annoyed with mint's character.. her mother is right, mint's trying to destroy mark so only her dad will then accept her.. if she's really doing it for her mother, then she should hate her dad, not try to get his love.. for a father that doesn't even care, she's dumb.. sorry guys, i just had to get that out.. also like what her mother said, she's only doing this for herself, it's like her mother didn't give her enough love so she had to go and find love else where meaning her father.. what i love the most from her mother was when she said "that if mint ever hurt mark because of that man (her father), her mother will never forgive her"...so it's like her mother already told her loud and clear, but i guess she's too stubborn.. i like stubborn ne'ek, but not stubborn and dumb ne'ek.. GOsh i don't know.. i already feel bad for mark's love for her.. does she really deserved mark's love at all...so i guess mark has twice the job.. one is to stop mint from destroying his resort and the other is help her realize how dumb she is... SOrry again guys.. i don't really like to use dumb.. i know it's harsh, but that's really how i feel about mint's character right now...

they should have just kept the script with mint's being the father's only child, and no mother because she died when she's little. Mint comes back from out of the country school, finds out her father is in a coma.. there's this bad uncle blaming everything on mark so she's mad and she's out for revenge. Then she goes into mark's resort and try to destroy him..but seeing him everyday and working with him. she found out that he's different then what the rumors say about him...also then realize that she's in love with her enemy and couldn't do it.. then found out the truth that her uncle wants to take over her resort and destroy his competition along the way which is mark's resort.. like hitting two birds with one stone.. that would make a better plot..

i really hate how she's doing it just to get her father to accept, even thought she has a mother that hate that man..it should have been the other way, where she hates him and wants to destroy her own father, but the father just happen to work for mark..so mark had to get involve..in this story they can make him evil or good.. even that storyline would have been better.. gosh..

okay, i'm done.. i'm not sure i want to continue.. but i don't want to miss any scene with Fai and the family...even natee and rung's scenes are good..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia

Posted Today, 03:13 AM

^being humble and accepting where one came from will take them far . just look at Rain oppa ^^

I also love Nadech for being who he is .. I'm one of those fans, waiting to read confirmation of them as well. I'm still in FAI/JEED fever ..
I'm trying hard to withdraw but my heart is not letting me lol -- not helping either when i'm working on sweet love scene mv lol
I'm on a roll tonight .. here's another mv .. i always want to use this song .. finally, i get to use it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlgTihxg2u4

Cecilia, love your MV of Fai and Jeed, so cute and sweet! you're editing is great, girl you're really a professional with making MV, i love the song "Sing tee dee tee sood" since i first heard it a while back and make me love it more after watching your MV, make my eyes teary, such sweet song, glad you chose it, it goes so well with Fai and Jeed's love. Thanks-hugs/kisses, your MV make me smile,happy and warms my heart, i re-watch it so many times hehe. but miss Fai and Jeed more though, their love story is touching and memorable. Duangjai Akkhanee will always be in my heart and soul :wub:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I agree .. even i want to infect ppl with Nadech and Yaya .. i'm not forcing myself to accept Din/Chaem -- i just need to slowly warm up to them since i'm already a Mark fan myself.

Anyway, i went back to make FAI RUK JEED mv and man, i'm feeling them butterflies .. Fell in love with them all over again. I miss FAI/JEED (as if i have not say enough lol)

Clip of the couple for the event from the picture above:
Credit: renaZiggy
u dont have to worry about influencing people into nadech and yaya! everybody is technically in love with them, but its just my couple that everyone hates... i probably dont want to come back on this until the later episodes to c how everyone likes them because if i stay on i think i will c more dont-know-how-to-explain comments about them

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, just finish part 2.. i have to say..i'm really annoyed with mint's character.. her mother is right, mint's trying to destroy mark so only her dad will then accept her.. if she's really doing it for her mother, then she should hate her dad, not try to get his love.. for a father that doesn't even care, she's dumb.. sorry guys, i just had to get that out.. also like what her mother said, she's only doing this for herself, it's like her mother didn't give her enough love so she had to go and find love else where meaning her father.. what i love the most from her mother was when she said "that if mint ever hurt mark because of that man (her father), her mother will never forgive her"...so it's like her mother already told her loud and clear, but i guess she's too stubborn.. i like stubborn ne'ek, but not stubborn and dumb ne'ek.. GOsh i don't know.. i already feel bad for mark's love for her.. does she really deserved mark's love at all...so i guess mark has twice the job.. one is to stop mint from destroying his resort and the other is help her realize how dumb she is... SOrry again guys.. i don't really like to use dumb.. i know it's harsh, but that's really how i feel about mint's character right now...

they should have just kept the script with mint's being the father's only child, and no mother because she died when she's little. Mint comes back from out of the country school, finds out her father is in a coma.. there's this bad uncle blaming everything on mark so she's mad and she's out for revenge. Then she goes into mark's resort and try to destroy him..but seeing him everyday and working with him. she found out that he's different then what the rumors say about him...also then realize that she's in love with her enemy and couldn't do it.. then found out the truth that her uncle wants to take over her resort and destroy his competition along the way which is mark's resort.. like hitting two birds with one stone.. that would make a better plot..

i really hate how she's doing it just to get her father to accept, even thought she has a mother that hate that man..it should have been the other way, where she hates him and wants to destroy her own father, but the father just happen to work for mark..so mark had to get involve..in this story they can make him evil or good.. even that storyline would have been better.. gosh..

okay, i'm done.. i'm not sure i want to continue.. but i don't want to miss any scene with Fai and the family...even natee and rung's scenes are good..
^ i actually don't think it's dumb what she does, she never had a real complete family and this is what she really wants from the bottom of her heart - even if it sounds stupid but sometimes a mom is just not enough... of course it would be smarter for her to give up on her dad but it's not something she can let go, love of the parents isn't a matter of the head. if my dad abandoned me i would also try to win him back no matter what, because without him i would feel incomplete, useless and alone even if there are still other family members

but chaaim now has the opportunity to win her dad's heart, so of course she'll do it. regarding hurting tararin resort she's being quiet selfish, but this isn't a matter where we should critizise because it's not like we've never done something selfish or completely stupid before. for me it's good enough that she'll realise later on the story that what she's about to do isn't right

meenia

sarNie Adult
^ i actually don't think it's dumb what she does, she never had a real complete family and this is what she really wants from the bottom of her heart - even if it sounds stupid but sometimes a mom is just not enough... of course it would be smarter for her to give up on her dad but it's not something she can let go, love of the parents isn't a matter of the head. if my dad abandoned me i would also try to win him back no matter what, because without him i would feel incomplete, useless and alone even if there are still other family membersbut chaaim now has the opportunity to win her dad's heart, so of course she'll do it. regarding hurting tararin resort she's being quiet selfish, but this isn't a matter where we should critizise because it's not like we've never done something selfish or completely stupid before. for me it's good enough that she'll realise later on the story that what she's about to do isn't right
good point you have there too puca... i guess if i'm seeing it from her side....i guess it's really just depend on the person.. The thing i just don't like is that to gain her happiness, she's willing to ruin Mark's resort. It's like gaining happiness from someone's pain.. i just don't like that ideal, and that's what mint's character is doing.. there's other way to get her father's love, but she can do whatever and put 100% effort into it, in the end it really depends on the father if he wants to accept her or not.. a good father will be the one trying to get her to like him, not the other way around. Also, she knows what she's doing is wrong, even her mother warn her not to hurt Mark, she should have stop right there and then, but to keep going on with her mission... now it's like she knows and understand that she's doing a bad thing, but she's still going to do it anyway. I don't know, i just feel mint's character is being childish, it feels like she only wants to see and hear what she wants to, and ignore what the rest is telling her. So i guess that's where my rash comment comes from after seeing episode 2.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Din is a stalker! Him and his camera.

Well in next week episode all of the Adisuan family member will show up. More like Chaem will be at their house. I don't know about the in-laws though. I guess I'm going to go read the spoiler.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

Well in next week episode all of the Adisuan family member will show up. More like Chaem will be at their house. I don't know about the in-laws though. I guess I'm going to go read the spoiler.
ouuuuu p kkrystal dont forget to tell me all about it... i'll be on msn... or on facebook.. or maybe in the chatroom.. lols.. i wanna know... im looking forward to next weeks episodes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent seen episode 2 yet. i have been babysitting (almost 3 months old). the baby is still asleep, once he's awake, gotta go =(

anyways im here just to read comments and know what's going on in the lakorn but i guess you guys still have fai ruk jeed fever. it didnt infect me much... maybe it was too short to my liking. i like seeing character's development and they well sort of didnt give it to me lol

i have to agree about the 3 employees in tararin resort, they are so boring and must i add, useless. but to only have one doesnt make any sense. it is a resort after all lol... it's kind of dead to? how does he make money lol maybe it's not the season yet where he will get a bunch of tourists and visitors. so i guess that makes perfect sense.

cecilia

Staff member

Spoil it all in here .. i want to know bits and pieces of it -- anything with FAI/JEED! or a possible little one lol

Thanks all for the encouragement na .. i still feel like FAI/JEED is still on air lol

Anyway, i peek in a little bit of episode 2 when Din took Chaem to rest in his room b/c she faint .. that was funny and cute.
Perhaps, i just need to give time to have it grow on me like Aum and Kimberly ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
meenia that would be too cliche don't you think. i like it as it is. at least it's keeping us on our toes. i rather have that than what you just mentioned lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Busy weekend now just had the time to catch up >.< this storyline is weird to me... Feel sorry for Din he has that permanent memory o.o

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol cecelia I know right... Man im so curious to know what happened to Chaerm's mom... watching episode 3 right now... does anyone know how many episode PLR is suppose to have?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'm starting to warm up to Din and Chaem's relationship now...Right now its awkward because they seems to be more like a sister and brother.. Din's is like feeling sympathy for Chaem right now.. but things should be better in the next weeks episodes...Cant wait to see the Adisuan family!!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really liking mark and mint... Mark seems straight up having feelings for mint. In the begining the way he looks at her and the way he thinks of her. Mint too. I hope this lakorn will get interesting real soon, the opening looks good.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Damn she's one lucky girl!!! plus we dont have to worry there'll be any rumours 555+

I own page 116. :dance2: