4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love that GIF of Yaya and Nadech -Yaya looked extremely cute in that school outfit. So cute and of course - Nadech seems like he is having fun.

I don't want the media to makes these two uncomfortable toward each other. I mean, even if they like each other. The pressure could drawn them apart - leave them explore their feelings alone please

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Im really confuse about PLR. :scratchhead2: I cant wait for this lakorn to sub.

I like Kik and Mint's friend, they are so cute. She can kick that all I can said hahah.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
The media probably won't stop bugging Barry-Yaya about their love life for quite some time. I just hope that they'll be able to deal with it.

meenia

sarNie Adult
The media probably won't stop bugging Barry-Yaya about their love life for quite some time. I just hope that they'll be able to deal with it.
that's true...there's two ways to deal with it. one is to get together and have them stop asking you, or to stop working with the other person so there can't be news about it.. It's just that they are so cute together, but i guess i can understand when you keep getting asked the same question that you already answered. It's like they aren't listening because the answer is not what they are looking for.. THEY meaning US.. LOL...but i do feel bad, but i still love seeing them together...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yea I don't want them to resent the other in some way from it either I'm sure they're annoyed to the core.... coz I was bored, I looked up if they are astrologically compatible, no they aren't :( its ok I had a feeling. So bored gonna do a dja marathon now. I watched a bit plr its meeeeh. Mint' s character is a bit annoying. So far to me, she has a loooong way to go....

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i don't want either resentment .. media just need to stop and let our mind imagine the rest ... I'm missing FAI and Jeed..
I went back to watch old clips .. stumble this again in Margie's fanclub channel:
Credit: margieclub

My newest mv -- can't get over their love:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ Ceci, that made my heart warm. Thank you. I love Fai and Jeed so much.

Okay, I don't have the heart to watch PLR, I will though. I still have Fai and Jeed stuck in my heart. I don't think they will ever leave. I hope Nadech and Yaya get good scripts for their next project together. In the mean time I hope Nadech and Yaya get lots of work and have fun in their life.

Cha Aim/Cheriam (Min's character) is way cute. I love her hair when she met Jeed at the farm.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, first off Yaya and Nadech are way too young....I myself don't want them to date yet. Maybe around the age of 24-25. That would be good.

about them not compatible - I know people signs who are not compatible but last a life time of happiness and love. So if that's the case with Yaya and Nadech - I want it that for them because truthfully. They are so cute.

I do believe that they have a crush on each other!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
that's true...there's two ways to deal with it. one is to get together and have them stop asking you, or to stop working with the other person so there can't be news about it.. It's just that they are so cute together, but i guess i can understand when you keep getting asked the same question that you already answered.
Asking the media to stop will most likely fall to deaf ears. Stop working together would be unfair to fans and also to both of them themselves esp if they're really compatible with each other (like Ken-Ann, for instance). Besides, if they do that, it might fuel other speculations.

They need to learn to cope with all these and hopefully they have the support from their families, friends, agents and everyone around them.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i have nothing against PLR ... I actually like it cause Mint and Mark are so cute... especially Mark:pervie:

but they gotta cut it with all the supporting scenes... especially those three employees of Tararin resort.. They are NOT funny at all and They are very annoying...

Cheraim character is annoying too ..All she wants to do is destroy Din and the Resort names to get the love from a
dad that never cared about her? Her mom love is not enough? I really hope she changes her mind and listen to her mom when she falls in love with Din.

But on the other side.. I'm really enjoying Natee and Roong's characters...They are sooo cute and funny..

I hope the pace picks up on episode 3...

Still having the DJA fever.. but I'm givng PLR a try also....

JennieN

sarNie Adult
what did Nadech and Yaya said about each other when the media ask them?

They said they see each other like brother and sister right? or good friends?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i have nothing against PLR ... I actually like it cause Mint and Mark are so cute... especially Mark:pervie:

but they gotta cut it with all the supporting scenes... especially those three employees of Tararin resort.. They are NOT funny at all and They are very annoying...

Cheraim character is annoying too ..All she wants to do is destroy Din and the Resort names to get the love from a
dad that never cared about her? Her mom love is not enough? I really hope she changes her mind and listen to her mom when she falls in love with Din.

But on the other side.. I'm really enjoying Natee and Roong's characters...They are sooo cute and funny..

I hope the pace picks up on episode 3...

Still having the DJA fever.. but I'm givng PLR a try also....
you totally read my mind;;
i don't think those workers are funny at all too! i find them also annoying.
i hope this lakorn have more cute scenes as we watch it;
Aim's friend Rung has more cute scenes than she does lol
cant wait to see Din and Aim's cute parts :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i also believe Nadech and YaYa do have a crush on eachother,just the way they look at eachother tells their feelings already,especially after reading Nadech exclusive interview, i'm not serious about them hooking up either cause they are still kinda young and just start acting, still has plenty of time, i want them to keep pairing up is what matters more to me, agree they just have to learn to deal with the media asking them question about their relationship and hope it doesn't make them pull apart from eachother because of it. i still have Fai and Jeed Fever too and it won't go away soon either, re-watch DJA everyday.hehe, i also hope Nadech and YaYa will have a good lakorn together again,with P'Mam and Paajaew again will be great. their fans in pantip are still waiting and guessing what lakorn they will get to play together since Paajaew said next year will bring them to pair up again. read Nadech exclusive interview make me love him more. he sound so down to earth, proud of his background,doesn't fake who he is,friendly,humble. this is the other reason i fell in love with him, beside his good looks and acting that is, is his personalities. a person with good personalities goes a long way. hope he and YaYa will continue to be successful and get pair up continously and a hot couple for a long time.

cecilia

Staff member
^being humble and accepting where one came from will take them far . just look at Rain oppa ^^

I also love Nadech for being who he is .. I'm one of those fans, waiting to read confirmation of them as well. I'm still in FAI/JEED fever ..
I'm trying hard to withdraw but my heart is not letting me lol -- not helping either when i'm working on sweet love scene mv lol
I'm on a roll tonight .. here's another mv .. i always want to use this song .. finally, i get to use it :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love your newest creation, Ceci. I am almost done with my marathon. Oh gosh, I love Fai and Jeed. I think I love Nadech and Yaya too. They are so freakin cute!

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOL.. Mark and Mint's character is developing slowly or should i say boring..nothing very cute yet.. on the other hand i'm so loving natee and rung's character.. these two are out shining mark and mint so far for me.. they are just so funny.. just saw the scene where natee changed rungs clothing and when rung woke up and notice she's not wearing her clothing.. it was priceless. then rung being all happy that it must be like in the lakorn were the guy will ask a woman maid to change her clothing.. walked out happy and all and then found out that natee's the one that changed her outfit. That's one powerful kick.. which was also another priceless scene. VERY WELL DONE...love those two.. however, i have to say, mark's cute when he smile... so hope to see some cute scene of theirs...so far natee and rung's my favorite couple.. and i do feel there's more screen time for the supporters.. it could be because there's more cast i guest..so we don't really see much of mark and mint.. unlike fai and jeed where they were on screen most of the time.. it's either fai or jeed or both of them together..

lose some scenes on the 3 worker, those three doesn't even compare to one p'nutor...they should have just kept one worker like how Fai only had that worker that sings..LOL.. which he was funny..but i did notice they didn't use the same guy from the Aum and Kim's part.. in Aum and Kim's part it was another guy that was working for Fai instead.. i wonder why they didn't use him... or they should have kept the singer guy and have him play in the AUm and Kim because i do like him more..

other then that, back to finish watching part 2..had to write something after see rung kicked natee.. love that part.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Tara Himalaya Opening Credit

Duang Jai Akkanee Opening Credit

Credit KeepInTouch YouTube Channel.