4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Candyy

sarNie Egg
i like dja but i wouldnt say it is the best lakorn. i just like how like many people have already mention, once he knew his heart, he was straight forward.

i like plr a bit more because... well i have no idea what that lakorn has in store for me. the mysteriousness is something that i really like. good thing they didnt spoil too much with the bts clips that i have seen. im still a bit clueless with all the secrets in here. i cannot wait for boy's part too. i think the last two are more mysterious-ish somewhat more of my style too.
i agree with you. i'm excited for PLR as well. mint's dad involvement in the whole story makes it interesting :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
it would be good if they'll make a flashback scene of a young Fai and young Jeed... then young Fai gave that teddy bear to young Jeed. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
i agree with you. i'm excited for PLR as well. mint's dad involvement in the whole story makes it interesting :)
i wonder if that is really her dad. in one of the preview, he pushed her down the waterfall? or was it just my eyes? i dont know but how can you kill your own child unless he is mentally ill lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
...F it, Karem Danielle like characters are perfect for them. I like how Karem was always mean but in a meaningful-love driven way...
^^^ LMAO to "F it" M3lhouse. Gosh, I have a whole bunch of your "sayings" in my head that make me smile. I'll add this one to the list.

In agreement...the only thing is Daniella was a bit too stubborn. Jeed was hard to get, but reasonable.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Torranee ninee kraikrong, i remember was a cute story. pra'ek nang'ek characters was cute together. the scenery was really pretty like DJA located in the countryside,they got marry and have a bed scene together which was cute too. i think she was pregnant too wasn't she? anyone remember? it would be cute if Nadech and YaYa play this lakorn. and Karem and Danielle story was cute too. either one of these re makes would be cute for Nadech and YaYa to play and i think they matches these roles too and will play it well like they did in DJA.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ha! Stop flirting w me Dal ;) Danielle was only stubborn because of her prejudice against young kareem and the stupid siblings. It was love at first sight for them as adults. I wish Yaya and Barry work w p Kai's production... but then again I don't wanna see yaya near rome or por... haha I thought jeed was easy LOL. The second fai said she stole his heart she was done hahaha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it's cute that Jeed give in to Fai easily cause i'm tire of nang'ek that play too hard to get, hide their true feelings, even after pra'ek said love her already. why hide your feelings when you know you love eachother. life is short show the person you love before it's too late. love how Fai and Jeed show their affection a lot. it's sweet. melts my heart. not many nang'ek is like Jeed that express her love openly and often, not shy to do so. so love Jeed for this.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
i dunno if you gals heard yet but the director of DJA promise will bring Nadech and YaYa to pair up again for next year if can't bring them to film the last scene again of DJA about Jeed as Fai's first love and that he bought her a pink teddy bear since a kid. the producer and director apologize about the script for the ending about this important part. they said there was a techical problems with that scene and they have to rush film it. that's sweet of them to listen to the viewers. hope my dream of seeing them pair up again will come true soon. for me i love this type of storyline and pra'ek and nang'ek characters like DJA and always melts when pra'ek and nang'ek being sweet to eachother,it makes me smile, never bore of watching it. i think that's what lakorns should be with a lot of cute scenes of pra'ek and nang'ek, especially the amazing chemistry between Nadech and YaYa make the viewers more into their character's love and enjoy watching it more.
Ooooo, thanks teedee, you are always my angel. I was a bit disapointed about the ending w/o teddy bear last night, but now I feel better. Yes, it's still sweet and touching. I am so enjoyable on the "Fai Style" love confessing and desires for Jeed's kiss all along. :kiss3:

Crossing fingers for more dazzling chemistry from Nadech and Yaya, not only in this series but also the coming lakorns like all you gals love them here.

m3lhouse,
thanks for the pic, Nadech & Yaya look like a prince & princess, so adorable!!!

:heart: love Fai & Jeed forever, and ever...and ever...and ever.... :heart:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Agreed teedee! Also always wanted to say that I wish that jeed and other nang aeks would say cute things back to the guys too! Like when fai was telling Jeed about wanting to hear her saying his name in her sleep and waking up w her yada yada yada I was like okay jeed your turn. But all she could say was faaaaiiii dreamily. Haha. Or all of ken and Anns lakorn, ken's always giving her a piggy back ride, cooking, cleaning, clipping her toe nails.... girls you gotta take care of your man too!! Hahaha. Like when fai got hammered w the sticks, fighting off three dudes but still managed to save her, offered to carry her even she asked him to
fo help her bro.... I'm like can U give fai kaaa a hand?! Wipe off some blood and sweat Hahaha girls should do a little romancing too...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so true m3lhouse, that's why many people are crazy over Fai, he's super sweet and take such good care of his lover. yeah that scene made me go awww too when he offer to carry her even though he was badly hurt awww Fai so sweet. can't say that enough of him, who wouldn't love him. yeah lakorns need to show nang'ek being sweet to pra'ek more. i think Jeed can't put into words how she feel after Fai said those things too her like choke up to say anything but his name. but can see from her face how happy she's. there were some scenes that Jeed said cute things to Fai, like: i won't be anyone but yours,i love you..your the owner of my heart etc., and the ending she show her love by cover her lip with his instead of saying it in words, that's super cute.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I will pass Mark and Mints lakorn, not a fan of Mint C...Sorry fans..Enjoy the lakorn. Cant wait to see Margie and Boys lakorn...hehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
well in 365 anne does all the romancing.

anyways everyone is speaking about how sweet fai is, i still say my number one pra ek this year has to be p'suer. well i think they both are tie in my book. i like the suer who loves his wife, always on her side, doesnt misunderstand her, trust her, loves her, and his wife who is shy but dearly loves her husband. and then we have fai, who straight forward when his heart is establish with the one person he loves. he sort of reminds me of boy over flower jun pyo, domyouji or dao ming si lol no one can mess with their girl. if they do, they get all scary and protective lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Seur is a great husband and a girl would definitely feel all kinds of secure, but he has baggage ie his mom and he seems too busy almost neglectful. And I would take fais playful cheesey personality any day. Oh and he plays guitar, doesn't drink or smoke, homebody, and likes animals : D

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
teedee and m3lhouse, agree again. :grouphug: That's the reason why I love Fai&Jeed the most. Fai is a staight out person, so is Jeed as teedee mentioned. Never hide their feelings atfer understood they love each other. Not a tight mouth but straightforward to their hearts results in so much intimate tender warm scenes, deluding us to folly. It's rarely found in other lakorns and I'd like to see more of them after their marriage, you know, the current flow b/w a husband & wifey must be stronger than before. And I am so confident on Khun Akkanee and his Heart w/o any question. :thumbsup:

Just cant have enough of them. Su Su Mr Akkanee Adisuan and Mrs Ajjima Adisuan!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya are so my favorite Couple...and I'm so happy that the director apologizes about the teddy bear scene and that he will bring them back again. So happy

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Do you gals remember when Jeed fed Fai the apple by her mouth, and Fai said that’s the most romantic method to confess her love to him. Even though she denied immediately but it still make the sense. And she did say Jeed Love Fai soon, loudly and bravely. Yes, the one who speaks and acts w all the cheesy words is Fai, but Jeed really did a great job w all her reflections to him since gals are always shyer than boys. I must say she is just a heroine matches w her hero from the heaven.

cecilia

Staff member
Seur is a great husband and a girl would definitely feel all kinds of secure, but he has baggage ie his mom and he seems too busy almost neglectful. And I would take fais playful cheesey personality any day. Oh and he plays guitar, doesn't drink or smoke, homebody, and likes animals : D
hihihi .. i could not agree more .. i do enjoy watching p'suer but i would pass him up to have Fai. He has all the characteristic of a good man :wub: -- on top of that, his parents and sibling support him more than anything so if he love me, everyone will love me :p

Candyy

sarNie Egg
i wonder if that is really her dad. in one of the preview, he pushed her down the waterfall? or was it just my eyes? i dont know but how can you kill your own child unless he is mentally ill lol

i actually don't think it's the dad that pushed her down. to me, it looked that it's that guy that is suppose to be her brother? half brother? i don't know...the bad guy...haha.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Just saw the first part of Mark and Mint. it's not a bad start, and i'm actually looking forward to the next part. It's good that Mark's smart and knows Mint have a hidden agenda. At least he wouldn't be so disappointed that she lied to him and all that drama... things like when pe'ek finds out ne'ek lied to him and he goes into the did she ever love me moment thing.. Love the other couple too. good start for them too.. i can't believed he caged her with the dog..LOL. Oh and my favorite color is green , but with the beautiful green background scene and them all wearing green was too much for me.

I also just wanted to say, when the brothers were fighting Aum in the beginning..they were weak and funny. Look at Mark fight,and Nadech fight. It was like don't mess with me.. LOL...good thing they went soft on Aum..LOL.

other then that, hope to see nadech and yaya in here.. miss them already..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree Cecilia and Viviant, love Fai characteristic: short temper, not scare of anything, want to protect the woman he love by himself and can be so cheesy,goofy,and silly, which make him more hot than Suer, plus having a loving family, you don't get to see that often in lakorns, his family supporting him in every way, cool family. and yep love the apple scene too that Jeed is the one that suggest to do it, it's a way of showing her love to Fai and like Fai said it's romantic,even though she denies it but that's part of being shy from a girl. i think that shows a lot already for nang'ek Thai to show their love and affection to pra'ek the way Jeed does. so i give her huge credits, unlike some lakorns nang'eks doesn't even said love pra'ek.