4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I'm usually not big on rating .. i'm just hope this will get export oversea :p
Get make into special collector edition of some sort .. it might make alot more money than just THAILAND.
this lakorn is definitely worth every penny of the sweat -- Why can't ch3 elders see this great opportunity.

BTW, wonder if they're flood with request yet on having this made into REGION FREE DVD?
Should us fans make a request in English and have it send over to ch3?
Perhaps, this is the easiest way to let them know how much their work is worth it for us oversea fans.
Having something writing in English is better than none in Thai. what do y'all think?
I think ch3 lakorns aim to different market to the ch7 ones. They aim to more on city people and yousters when ch7 aim to the countryside, houswife, elders. They do share some market but if you notice the commercial movies airing on ch3 are a bit different from the one airs on ch7. ch7 has more fans from all over the country. ch3 has less viewers but their viewers have more money. I think it's balance.

Anyway, I think they may get upset on rating sometimes so I hope you guys make them realise their works are adored by many people oversea. I have the youtube channel of 'PaaJaew', the director of Duangjai Akkanee. If you subscribe and leave some comments on his channel, he may feel encouraged.

http://www.youtube.com/user/paajaew

I think he deserve to get some love coz all of his lakorns are great. Duangjai Akkanee, Wanida, Saisok etc.

fun

Expired Sarnie
the lakorn is just too short to go into that much dept. i think he loves pim and jeed equally, no less no more. but his life partner would have to be jeed. even if pim was still to be alive, im sure in the end he would end up being with jeed, his other half. and i think it has to be with him feeling remorseful of what had happened to pim. if it wasnt for him, just maybe sila wouldnt have taken advantage of her. like i said the lakorn was just too short to gasp on these details.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well just have to wait tomorrow so Fai can explain further to Jeed how he have lost his heart to someone before Pim. So let's see how romantic and meaningful that scene is!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i dont' want to expect too much of it but i do hope they surprise me with lots of LOVE.

Funfun, i know it's too complex for us to make conclusion but I'm being bias and want to see him loving Jeed all these years. (as I've concluded, his actions speak ALOT more than his feisty words)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I do want to know how Fai was when he is with Pim too because I want to know what he did for Pim and all. But seeing Fai all jealous with Jeed with other guys are around her kinda tell me already and his actions. he is so whipped when he is with her. I don't think Pim have that affect on Fai!

cecilia

Staff member
^well, I think that if he's like that with Pim, Sila would be dead by now lol

RASA, thanks for the link to paajaew's youtube again. I left a message earlier when Wanida was about to come on air .. and just left a message there in his comment section again. I hope they consider reaching out their market oversea (as if i have not emphasize enough on this issue lol -- imagine all the money they can make from the oversea fans. I'm sure it's one reason why KOREA is getting richer b/c of their oversea sales on their works -- just look at how huge of a payment they get from having their drama broadcast elsewhere. Thailand or ch3 should consider this and take whatever opportunity they can with their fame slowly climbing up there. I wonder if EXACT has sales as well since their lakorn has been air in China already)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
The clip from SSBT last night. If anyone would volunteer to translate what M & M were saying as the hosts, I'd really appreciate that. Thanks in advance! ^_^

ETA : Eh, this is my 400th post! :)

cecilia

Staff member
The clip from SSBT last night. If anyone would volunteer to translate what M & M were saying as the hosts, I'd really appreciate that. Thanks in advance! ^_^

ETA : Eh, this is my 400th post! :)
here's the translation ja:

Mint: Don't bother me! I'm searching for the clue/secret.
Mark: Em!
Mint: Khun Pataghost!
Mark: It's Patapee! What were you searching? Do you know that the audience's waiting to see us?
Mint: Oh! Hello!
Mark: Hello! Why are you so antsy like that? Anything wrong with you?
Mint: Oh, I was frighten.
Mark: Eh! What are you hiding behind your hands?
Mint: Well, this … news that you had hidden away. You don't want to show this to the audience alone, is that right? That can't be. I'm here as well. No matter what, it'll come out! How was it? There's only kids there. I brought the secret out just for you entertainment news fans because I get to be a special mc here today.
Mark: Really? But I have a bigger secret prepare for the entertainment news fans to see it, right here, and especially here.
Mint: There's still more?
Mark: That's right, you spy kid! Audience, this is the special you've been waiting for. .. 'PATAPEE LEK RUK'

Love this one of FAI/JEED? Did they fall in love? lol

credit: pantip

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
^well, I think that if he's like that with Pim, Sila would be dead by now lol

RASA, thanks for the link to paajaew's youtube again. I left a message earlier when Wanida was about to come on air .. and just left a message there in his comment section again. I hope they consider reaching out their market oversea (as if i have not emphasize enough on this issue lol -- imagine all the money they can make from the oversea fans. I'm sure it's one reason why KOREA is getting richer b/c of their oversea sales on their works -- just look at how huge of a payment they get from having their drama broadcast elsewhere. Thailand or ch3 should consider this and take whatever opportunity they can with their fame slowly climbing up there. I wonder if EXACT has sales as well since their lakorn has been air in China already)
Yeah.. so you left the comment already. I left too. I think if there're more oversea people leave the message, he would consider something like what Chinese fans have done to Exact website. Now, Exact sends some stars to promote their lakorns in China and I think Chinese fans do welcome them well.

Btw, today we'll see PLR. Mark & Mint is another couple that I like. I have a feeling Mark & Mint have some romance feeling to each other offscreen too.

I've found Nadech's old cf in yt, he's so hot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbE1PUWXGmo

Found Mint's old cf too. The guy who stood beside her is New, actor under Exact. He's in Gaew Lom Phet and Dok Rak Rimtang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT-UPX3ejd4

she's so cute

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha, those are cute cf .. love the one of nadech -- luring the girl to go shop lol

Found more pictures .. KIT had them scanned and uploaded:

Found these on pantip .. let's S-C-R-E-A-M! These men are 10x MORE HANDSOME when they're with kids !!!

Credit: kisskeepintouch

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
SCREAM.....The guy are extremely HOT! OMG, Aum looks like a real daddy, so cute. I want to see Nadech hold a kid too. <3 I'm using my iPod, I thought it was Nadech/YaYa but was Mark/Mint haha.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm usually not big on rating .. i'm just hope this will get export oversea :p Get make into special collector edition of some sort .. it might make alot more money than just THAILAND. This lakorn is definitely worth every penny of the sweat -- Why can't ch3 elders see this great opportunity.

BTW, wonder if they're flood with request yet on having this made into REGION FREE DVD? Should us fans make a request in English and have it send over to ch3? Perhaps, this is the easiest way to let them know how much their work is worth it for us oversea fans.

Having something writing in English is better than none in Thai. what do y'all think?
It's a great idea, ceci. I'm so dying to get my hand on the DVD (with Eng subs). How do we make the request ? Thru a petition ?

I think ch3 lakorns aim to different market to the ch7 ones. They aim to more on city people and yousters when ch7 aim to the countryside, houswife, elders. They do share some market but if you notice the commercial movies airing on ch3 are a bit different from the one airs on ch7. ch7 has more fans from all over the country. ch3 has less viewers but their viewers have more money. I think it's balance.

Anyway, I think they may get upset on rating sometimes so I hope you guys make them realise their works are adored by many people oversea. I have the youtube channel of 'PaaJaew', the director of Duangjai Akkanee. If you subscribe and leave some comments on his channel, he may feel encouraged.

http://www.youtube.com/user/paajaew

I think he deserve to get some love coz all of his lakorns are great. Duangjai Akkanee, Wanida, Saisok etc.
Here in Malaysia, different TV channels also tend to cater to different types of audiences. I'm not surprised with higher ratings for Ch. 7 because something similar also happens here.

We get Thai lakorns from time to time but I've realised that we've only got those from Ch. 5 and Ch. 7, none from Ch. 3. We got some EXACT stuff - I think Wimarn Sai and also the one with Pong and Bee working in the airline business (can't recall the title) ? Plus a few Aum P's lakorns (there's one which she played twins - nice and evil) and the one which she played temporary wife to Oil (?).

I really wish we get Ch. 3 lakorns on TV here. I think quality-wise, some of the stories, production and acting are comparable with those Korean dramas. Of course not all lakorns are great but same goes for Korean dramas.

On the other hand, maybe I should start bombarding our local TV stations to get this lakorn :whistle:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am on episode 4. It is still good third time around. I hope I can finish before the ending.

I agree with Ceci on Fai and Pim theory. I think Sila would at least be in a wheel chair now. I believe he loved Pim cause he couldn't love Jeed at that time. Fai and Pim were possible. Fai and Jeed were impossible, only in his dreams.

For hell's sake, Fai would go up to the mountain and watch Jeed. He broke his piggy bank and got her a new little teddy. His actions speak way louder for Jeed. He thought he was keeping it a secret all along what he was feeling for Jeed, as shown in episode 5, but his brothers even knew Fai's heart. I think Fai definitely loved Pim, but not the way he loved and loves Jeed now. He is putting himself in danger just because he misses her. Not just lusting her, but really loves her. He wants to see her face every second of his life.

I got my nieces hooked on this today. They are loving it and they want to watch TH too. They are Yaya's age and think Nadech is cute too. I turned them over to the dark side *rubbing hands together* with evil laugh. LOL...I am just spreading the Fai/Jeed fever.

Rasa, thanks for the PaaJaew's YouTube channel.

Ceci, my heart is beating fast for those pics. Man, Mark is cute. I hope his acting will improve. Nadech's eyes are sooooo captivating. Love them. I may be biased, but I think Nadech and Yaya's pic is the cutest.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Cecilia for sharing the Mint & Mack pix. They so cutie as a family. :cloud9: I've been waiting to see their part.

CD+VCD : 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Box Set) For anyone who want to by them.

CD + Karaoke VCD : 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Box Set). 2 discs + Photo Book. (VCD with English subtitles) [Collector's Edition]

Link to go buy:
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57328

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
the lakorn is just too short to go into that much dept. i think he loves pim and jeed equally, no less no more. but his life partner would have to be jeed. even if pim was still to be alive, im sure in the end he would end up being with jeed, his other half. and i think it has to be with him feeling remorseful of what had happened to pim. if it wasnt for him, just maybe sila wouldnt have taken advantage of her. like i said the lakorn was just too short to gasp on these details.
I very much agree.

cecilia

Staff member
I am on episode 4. It is still good third time around. I hope I can finish before the ending.

I agree with Ceci on Fai and Pim theory. I think Sila would at least be in a wheel chair now. I believe he loved Pim cause he couldn't love Jeed at that time. Fai and Pim were possible. Fai and Jeed were impossible, only in his dreams.

For hell's sake, Fai would go up to the mountain and watch Jeed. He broke his piggy bank and got her a new little teddy. His actions speak way louder for Jeed. He thought he was keeping it a secret all along what he was feeling for Jeed, as shown in episode 5, but his brothers even knew Fai's heart. I think Fai definitely loved Pim, but not the way he loved and loves Jeed now. He is putting himself in danger just because he misses her. Not just lusting her, but really loves her. He wants to see her face every second of his life.

I got my nieces hooked on this today. They are loving it and they want to watch TH too. They are Yaya's age and think Nadech is cute too. I turned them over to the dark side *rubbing hands together* with evil laugh. LOL...I am just spreading the Fai/Jeed fever.

Rasa, thanks for the PaaJaew's YouTube channel.

Ceci, my heart is beating fast for those pics. Man, Mark is cute. I hope his acting will improve. Nadech's eyes are sooooo captivating. Love them. I may be biased, but I think Nadech and Yaya's pic is the cutest.
Why do you always bring smile to my face each time you comment on something. I love the fact that you can convert them so quickly .. i still have yet to get my cousin infect with the virus! I shall bring it on when they come to visit since they're such fan on Thai lakorn. Last time, i got them crazy for PONG/BEE lol .. can't wait to get them infect on FAI/JEE b/c they may relate to their story a lot more due to their age differences too. (gosh, i feel old now LOL)

I know that the story between Pim and Fai are too little to use it for reference but i agree with you on this -- his actions say it all :wub:
a few hours to go before BLACK FRIDAY starts .. a few hours later is when FAI WILL BURN !!! lol I can't fall asleep and it's already 1am here :(
Waiting, anxiously for FAI RUK JEED along with baby!!! (There it go again, i'm being hopeful once more !! these babies/family pictures is not helping at all with this wish :/)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am to lazy to download these myself. Credit to SuperStarThailand.com

Emporium Midnight Event or something.

http://superstarthailand.com/album.php?product_id=111

My heart...