4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci- thank for the gif. Idk why , but I want Fai and Jeed to have a baby boy! Maybe I want Fai's son to be the next Akkanee. hahha

Btw: Love the artwork! Image of a perfect family! :dance1:

cecilia

Staff member
^if i can use such big picture as my banner .. i would have use the photo of the three, laying so cute on the bed .. i love how the child's laying there like he's with his REAL parent ... and YAYA AND NADECH just add the sweetness to make it even more magical -- the love feeling seems to flow all around this shoot .. by far, this is one of my FAVORITE shoot of all my FAVORITE PRANANG -- It must be the child effect. He DEFINITELY stole my heart completely with this shoot playing as Nadech and Yaya's child (in here) .. Love how he's all cozy and acting up like a REAL family with the two lovers :wub: --I feel like I'm in heaven! Been fainting so many time today already -- i fear I'll have a heart attack soon.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sna~ LMAO... what's this can't have the father so you want the son??? you pedo.

Happy Gobble Day everyone. Gobble away on food and uhh pictures??? ahahha...

cecilia

Staff member
Sna~ LMAO... what's this can't have the father so you want the son??? you pedo.

Happy Gobble Day everyone. Gobble away on food and uhh pictures??? ahahha...
muahaha .. i work with kids - i adore their cute side (i'm not pedo na) -- i like the idea that he's in there .. he make me love the family even more .. (that's what i'm trying to say)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You ladies are so fast! Happy 100th page!!! Well...101 right now. I think I watched every clip there is on 4 Hua Jai Heang Khun Khao.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
You know what? I've been thinking a lot about Nadech and Yaya's next project together and there better be a next project together. And i really want them to do "Fai Tang See" It's a Willy and Mew lakorn and it takes place in the Netherlands. I remember someone on this thread saying that they got a "Willy and Mew" vibe from these two and I agree. And "Fai Tang See" was a great lakorn and very romantic and funny. I wouldn't mind them doing a dramatic one but they are so cute and sweet in the Romantic Comedy category. Does anyone agree with me? By the way I'm doing another DJA marathon tonight. :thumbsup: :kiss3:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Love the pic, Cecilia both the hamburger one and the Adisuan's family.
In the novel, the baby was a girl (sorry still can't figure out how to hide spoiler)and I don't think they change to be a boy if they still use that name Kor-yah, it sounds girlish. But the boy in the pic look so real, he looks so much like Jeed and he seems so comfortable with Fai. They do look like a real family.

viviant thank you for sharing Aum's pix in China. I'm very happy to hear that Thai stars are getting well known oversea. I hope channel 3 will expand their market oversea soon. Hope Nadech can make his name all over Asia too. ^^

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
You know what? I've been thinking a lot about Nadech and Yaya's next project together and there better be a next project together. And i really want them to do "Fai Tang See" It's a Willy and Mew lakorn and it takes place in the Netherlands. I remember someone on this thread saying that they got a "Willy and Mew" vibe from these two and I agree. And "Fai Tang See" was a great lakorn and very romantic and funny. I wouldn't mind them doing a dramatic one but they are so cute and sweet in the Romantic Comedy category. Does anyone agree with me? By the way I'm doing another DJA marathon tonight. :thumbsup: :kiss3:
I'm down...only thing is that storyline has a romeo and juliet theme too, only more class conflict. It's a good one too, but kind of on the boring side. It had a lot of cute scenes and scenes where willy and mew just roamed around the country looking pretty, but that's so p'kai's v style ahhahaa. ALl of Willy and Mew lakorns were like at a crazy/desired destination so half of the time the lakorn itself was a music video or something. If I had to pick a remake of mew and willy's classics, I'd do prasard muerd for them because I think Yaya suits the smart, classy, sassy girl role and barry can just play a hot doctor thanks. Same director as DJA too!! Of course it had to be mew and willy's version because that one is more romantic to compared to rita's and nat, talk about failure and a waste of a good lakorn. I wish they could do my favorite lakorn "tarm hua jai" but neither look Arabic/Caucasian. A nice compromise would be same storyline but different setting... or Janjira. I could see these two in those type of roles. No rawrs. I don't think I'd want to see these two in that kind of storyline.

Thanks for the pix Cecilia! I love Hamburger's shoots...they have really great taste, always!

cecilia

Staff member
^I'm down with TARM HUA JAI !!!

So mad -- i keep checking PRAEW page for wallpapers but sadly, there were none of the pair except Mew :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
i went back to watch episode one .. so funny how Din and Lom poke fun at Fai that next year, he'll be a groom for sure .. (when they're talking about Peimai's wedding) Fai said Jeed's not his type .. he rather stay with the animals and die than to marry Jeed! Now, he's eating his words lol He rather die than to live without Jeed :wub: !