4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
Im leaning on the real side because didn't someone say a while back that he spells his name "naded" on his school Id ...
we could have an impostor too .. maybe check who he's following ..
if it have mark and googkik or some other celeb from A's company .. maybe it's for real then.

CHANIDA .. i love your FAI RUK JEED BANNER! so beautifully blend ^^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Wow - this thread has jumped like 10++ pages since I was last here. Going to backtrack the posts now - so I might be spamming fo a while! :coverlaf:

Prisna, I beg the differ about a man like Fai only being in lakorn.
I got one like our Fai. Yes, I know how damn lucky I am too. That is probably why I love Fai so much.
Lucky you! Mine is not exactly a Fai but I'm okay with it. Like Fai's mum said, everyone has their own good points and bad points (even Jeed's dad). ;)

chenling

sarNie Adult
we could have an impostor too .. maybe check who he's following ..
if it have mark and googkik or some other celeb from A's company .. maybe it's for real then.

CHANIDA .. i love your FAI RUK JEED BANNER! so beautifully blend ^^
ceci- they make me want to make stuff lol...i need to keep on dusting off my adobe program! I wonder if we will need a special for their artwork like the JLR thread lol..

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
need to tell the good news. as we heard there will be like 15 min. of DJA next friday. but the producers are nice they know there's a lot of people who love Fai so they gonna make it a bit longer,before there was gonna be only 1 break of DJA but they gonna extend to like 2-3 breaks before show PLR. i'm glad.
Me too! But i hope they're not going to shorten PLR to accommodate the time slot. Just extend it to 2 1/2 hours this Friday! ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
ceci- they make me want to make stuff lol...i need to keep on dusting off my adobe program! I wonder if we will need a special for their artwork like the JLR thread lol..
They make me want to make stuff too. I want to learn just so I can show Fai and Jeed love. We might need a special section. Fai and Jeed/Nadech and Yaya are HOT!!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I made up my mind and it's a definite. From the 4 couples. I like this couple the best. I think they are a match made from heaven. They look so good together. You can see that they are so natural with their kiss scene.
Don't you agree!!!! LMAO.
LLLOOOLLL!!!! :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup:

I wonder if Mark has a kissing scene with Mint in PLR. Both TH and DJA have, well, "forced kiss" and I'm pretty sure I saw a clip of WPM in which Boy tried to kiss Margie (at his own house, I think).

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Speaking of that, i really can't get over the pregnancy test at the store .. why must p'Nutor ruined it for me by telling them the truth! I wanna see how Fai will cater to his wifey ^^
Lol - I had even started imagining Fai waiting anxiously outside the ladies for Jeed to do the pregnancy test ... then boom! suddenly NooToor appeared! :p

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
awwwwww :wub: fai's proposal was so cute, it's way better than jao chai's proposal to nam - he got down on one knee :spin: now you don't see that alot in thai lakorns (i wonder why they dont do it often - it's more romantic than a mere "would you marry me" :smack: )
Eh, now I can't recall how the prince asked Nam to marry him - looks like it's time for TH again. ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Question of the day. Let's evualate our "us the fan" feelings now.

"If you have to choose a scene from DJA, which one is your favorite? and Why?"
Too many to choose just one. I'm thinking more of a list - not now though. Need to watch it all over again.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Gals, I just found some pics I have not seen before and really make me melt again. Enjoy.....

Credit: 某某のBNK@Baidu and the original source.

The pix had been posted before - I think at Page 20-ish or maybe even before that (I think the link to the original source ie TV3 Channel / MySpace or something was posted there too). But thanks for posting them again!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If I was as talented as some of you are, I'd made a fan MV using "I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith. Fits perfectly with the bed scene.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Before this Marks was rumored on dating with Mint Nutvara. But now Mint Nutvara seems to date with another man outside Ent industry. I like Mint N. but I like Mark with Mint C. more.
Hahah - Mark seems always to be rumoured to be dating someone. What gives ? :D

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
All those discussions about Fai, Jeed. Pim etc are very interesting. I need to rewatch everything again so as to get it - as of now, I try not to read everything in details as I'd really like to form my opinion.

But keep 'em coming, gals!! :thumbsup: