4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

chenling

sarNie Adult
Onahc, it's been a while since I've seen you too! I think one every year or every other year fo Nadech and Yaya would sufficient? Or is that too often...once a year? I think these two can do different roles too. I want some interesting, challenging material for them.

Tinah, for sure I will have withdrawals. No doubt.

Noy, I don't care much for the other stories either, BUT I am going to watch because Mark is darling and Boy is freakin hot. I love the characters of Din and Lom. These guys are all very convincing in their roles. Blowing me away.
Dal, I agree the brothers are perfect and the actors have completely become them!!! They are really the reason why you stay tunned in because of how they support each story even if they aren't the main focus! What a great thing that channel 3 has done having this lakorn!!!! And of course Dal, these brothers and Aum are all good looking!!!!

DJA FEVER:woot2:!​

Prisna *claps hands* I love it!!!!!!! I love you making stuff again!!!!!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
It seems ends but

where is that lip to lip kiss? Or we can see it in Mark's story?In preview,I just saw Fai and Jeed having dinner w the Adisuan family together. And they still dont have the story of teddy bear shown yet.Then I think we still can get some intimate scenes from the sweet couple next week.
I'm with you - it does seem to end but well, I feel there's more need to be shown -- it kinda hang there (at least that's what I feel)

KKrytal, viviant - thanks for explaining abt the woman :)

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
I'm with you - it does seem to end but well, I feel there's more need to be shown -- it kinda hang there (at least that's what I feel)

KKrytal, viviant - thanks for explaining abt the woman :)
mashrui, I edited the spoiler just now, go back and see it again, now I am pretty sure it doesnt end yet, cos

They didnt have the story of teddy bear shown yet

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
they will prolly continue like Tara Himalai because I think lip seal scene should be when Fai told Jeed she's actually his first love ever since they were young.

yep ^^ what viviant said!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
they will prolly continue like Tara Himalai because I think lip seal scene should be when Fai told Jeed she's actually his first love ever since they were young.

yep ^^ what viviant said!
:highfive: Kkrystal. But now, I am a little bit frustrated and struggling cos the intimate scenes are quite limited in EP9 today,plus the preview.I am greed and not satisfied at all!! THOESE ARE NOT ENOUGH!!!!!CH3 is so mean to us, 5 days are too long for me!!! :cry1:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I just woke up! I am so excited to watch today. I can't until after 2 pm. I am just going crazy right now with DJA/Fai and Jeed fever!

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, na! Be back soon to chit chat!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh. that make sense. Thanks again you two! :wub:

Well, I was actually looking forward to the transition from DJA to PLR and there was none, right ? Or did I miss something ?

If there's really no transition, I'm gonna be truly disappointed. I love how they move from TH to DJA and was hoping it'll happen again. :crush:

Oh yes, my own laptop crashed or something. I can't open it now and it probably needs to be fixed. Now I'm borrowing my sister's - well, I might not be able to be around much - unless she's letting me to borrow hers again ... anyway, hope to see y'all around as much as possible!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
:highfive: Kkrystal. But now, I am a little bit frustrated and struggling cos the intimate scenes are quite limited in EP9 today,plus the preview.I am greed and not satisfied at all!! THOESE ARE NOT ENOUGH!!!!!CH3 is so mean to us, 5 days are too long for me!!! :cry1:
:highfive: back to you too... I know how you feel but I was too busy tearing I forgot about it until the end. Lolz You know what's funny. Nam kept telling everyone to be quiet at the hospital but when ... propose to .... she joins in on the cheer and they were all screaming and yelling so loud. It was such a cute moment.

I'm going to do a marathon starting from Tara Himalai to Duang Jai Akanee. By Friday 4Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao will be back on. :grouphug: Nam, Fai :grouphug: Din, Lom and their to be....

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Oh. that make sense. Thanks again you two! :wub:

Well, I was actually looking forward to the transition from DJA to PLR and there was none, right ? Or did I miss something ?

If there's really no transition, I'm gonna be truly disappointed. I love how they move from TH to DJA and was hoping it'll happen again. :crush:

Oh yes, my own laptop crashed or something. I can't open it now and it probably needs to be fixed. Now I'm borrowing my sister's - well, I might not be able to be around much - unless she's letting me to borrow hers again ... anyway, hope to see y'all around as much as possible!
Transition, yes, thats what I am looking for and part of the reason why I am frustrated today, nothing, nothing. So bad we must wait till next friday. Hope your laptop can be fixed soon.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
:highfive: back to you too... I know how you feel but I was too busy tearing I forgot about it until the end. Lolz You know what's funny. Nam kept telling everyone to be quiet at the hospital but when ... propose to .... she joins in on the cheer and they were all screaming and yelling so loud. It was such a cute moment.

I'm going to do a marathon starting from Tara Himalai to Duang Jai Akanee. By Friday 4Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao will be back on. :grouphug: Nam, Fai :grouphug: Din, Lom and their to be....
Wow,the proposal scene, those cute guys made me smile a lot. It's hilarious when Fai and Jeed found the truth of their drunk sexless night, but lovely when Fai kept saying: Fai Love Jeed!!! Fai Love Jeed!!!!! P NuTor said hes gonna throw up after seeing what Fai wrote on Jeed's arm. (The girl of Fai, the heart of Akkanee)

cecilia

Staff member
I'm way behind due to my busy schedule .. i just got done with yesterday episode .. so many things happen between them .. there are so many memorable scenes.

Episode 7: Fai's eagerness is so cute. I love how he does not have the patience to wait around when he can't get a hold of Jeed! He's so worry, he doesn't even sit. I also love DIN and LOM for their effort to keeps Fai cool. So funny how they tell him that there can only be two things that will happen between him and Jeed. 1st is Jeed's dad will eliminate him or 2nd, let his daughter marry Fai b/c he'll be afraid to lose face if his daughter became pregnant lol .. Love how Fai responded 'BUT WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LAST NIGHT!' -- Din was so quick to jump 'WELL, LAST NIGHT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN BUT AT THE BEACH.' ... Fai look at them with confuse looks. The two brothers then draw conclusion 'PREGNANCY CAN HAPPEN JUST ONCE!' -- OMG, they are just so intimate with their talks. Good things these guys are brothers -- they always find ways to help each other think through.

Episode 8: i love the cuddling on the bed scene .. love his gentleman side and told her to hold off when she hint to him that she only let him to have her. There's so much family love in here for FAI and Jeed. I love how his mom step out to help rescue him at the Posawat's house. It must hurt to be Jeed's dad and see your ex-love threaten you like that.

Now, i can't wait to watch episode 9 BUT first i have to finish my test and assignment :( ..

thanks all for the spoiler for not making me fall behind with all these talks.

Prisna, that's a beautiful piece of work -- i'm falling for them all over again.

cecilia

Staff member
^it might not be the end yet -- next week might have a little bit of them and then slowly transit to Din and his story.

Forgot to add the ROMEO AND JULIET reference at the restaurant -- Milk's such a great friend as well when she realize that her heart belong to someone else and it's better to let go of someone who doesn't love you. Happiness to PREUK AND MILK.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I must admit...that Milk girl annoyed the hell out of me at first. But I just love how she realizes she's in love with Preuk and let's go of Fai but still retain her personality. Like how she still calls Fai "Fai Ka" it's funny as hell. I love all of the second couples so far in this series. And I really laughed out loud and just loved what Fai wrote on Jeed's cast.

cecilia

Staff member
So cute how the brother told Fai that this is his golden opportunity to grasp onto it before
Jeed's baby bump shows up lOL

- so cute how she lied she's there to buy something? but he respond 'are you sure, you're not here to buy a pregnancy test?' The test has colors -- one of them is yes. he's anxious to know the result as well. He then went on and compliment himself that his juice must been STRONG -- happen once and already pregnant lol .. she was so embarrass.

AT THE MOMENT, I'm all excited just like when p'Nutor heard it .. -- even though it is otherwise.

to bad, he have to spoiled it for them by telling them the truth !!!!! :(

i can't get over their small talks of the test .. i've watch it over 4 times!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Okay now that i finally watch today full episode. Confirm 100% next friday will have the transit from DJA to PLR because at the end they said so in writing!

See see.... DJA end 26th PLR starts 26th. ^ ^

PS.
I owe page 83.