4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nadech and Yaya are the sweetest things. Today's episode was amazing. They seem so comfortable with one another. They feed off of each other and are so natural in their gestures. Today, I saw Jeed's vulnerability to Fai's love.

They didn't hold anything back. I hope that continues into the last few episode. Don't hold anything back Nadech and Yaya!

I'll have to go watch the temple scene again or leave it to Teedee, Kkrystal, or Ceci for better translation.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
awww Fai just keep on melting my heart. he's so romantic and loving to Jeed. so love crazy over him. love when she touch his face so tender with love, so sweet how he kisses her slowly, awww..these two look so in love like real lovers. and so cute he kept kissing her when sneak into her room look so natural that he misses her so much. adore Nadech and YaYa so much. they are consider newbies but migosh they can portray lovers so much in love naturally well, amazing exploding chemistry, make me blush,giggle,smile,happy,sad and wanna be in love after watching them. like the scene Fai beat up Kraiphob,he look so manly,cool and tough, really live up to his name Fai,shows how pissed he's that another guy tried to touch his girl, he's a true man who can really protect the woman he love, also sweet when he button her shirt. beside play love scenes so well, Nadech play action scene so well too, especially the scene he beat up Kraiphob, can really feel he's so angry that another guy tried to hurt his wife. Fai is truly the pra'ek that really suit the title pra'ek cause he love his woman in the right way,brave,tough, great fighter,shooter, so heroic awww my hero,plus goofy,cheesy,playful. such many good qualities of him. unlike some pra'eks who rape nang'eks and call it love, so wrong not consider pra'eks to me and not man at all. he's short temper but can control himself not to kill Kraiphob even though was so pissed,that's a good contrast to his name Fai. he seem unreasonable but really reasonable with his love. can also be so gentle and tender to the woman he love awww... dang where can i find a guy like Fai. haha. Fai officially became the #1 pra'ek in my heart. it was funny that he doesn't even want his brother to drive Jeed home and Din was teasing said i won't make ur wife hurt i'll drive smoothly.haha. he doesn't even trust his brother with his girl hehe. and so cute everytime he call her "mia". love Fai's family so loving unlike Jeed's family. can't wait for next ep.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ I agree with everything you just said, Teedee!!!

Fai is the type of p'ek I love!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'll be back tonight. I'm going out to dinner. I have to be strong for my Fai and Jeed.

cecilia

Staff member
^Just like he said 'IF JEED WANTS SOMETHING, FAI WILL GET IT FOR JEED! DOESN'T MATTER HOW HARD IS IT, IF THERE'S JEED, THERE WILL BE FAI THERE FOR DO IT!' He's is JEED'S superman! I love them so much .. i couldn't concentrate on eating tonight with the family .. so happy the moment they leave my door lol -- i still have to watch it thoroughly to analyze it well.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I love how Fai managed to surprise Jeed. At the shooting game and she told him that she wants a bear and he said you have one already and you sleep with it every night. Jeed was like wait how did you know about my bear. And how he is just a show off and even Jeed is scare for him and he acted like he doesn't know how to shoot or load the gun but when he has to shoot he shot like a pro.lol he is such a dork.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i forgot to compliment Fai last night while saving Jeed.

i love all the blood in his face. he looks like an action star to me when he beat up those Sila's gangster and that freakin' nasty nerd guy... XD

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
everyone is getting fai and jeed fever.... lols... even my own brother... and i got a picture to proof it..

That gangsta looking dude... loves Duang jai akkanee... UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I cant believe how fast this thread is growing.. last time i was here it was still in the 30's lols....

Fai and Jeed is LOVED!!!!!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
it just gets better and better. gosh, they have improved sooo much in their acting as the lakorn progress...sooo good.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
moey, i know what u mean. i got my little sister who hates thai lakorn addicted too. she only watches korean. she loves nadech!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
moey, i know what u mean. i got my little sister who hates thai lakorn addicted too. she only watches korean. she loves nadech!
thats funny... cause my brother hates this type of genre for lakorns.. he goes for actions or gangsta related lakorns or movies.. but i dont know wat happen.. he just fell in love with this one... and he loves yaya!!! lols...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! I get to see Mor Nam in tomorrow's episode :dance1: Just a few more hours. I miss her!!!

Gosh, there are a lot of funny, sad, happy moments in epi 7. My emotions went on a roller coaster ride.

:teary: Poor Jeed. First her brother agreed to her getting rape & then her father didn't believe her and is forcing her to marry the guy who hurt her. When the truth is revealed, he better prepare himself for a rude awakening.

And Noo Tor slapped Sila... :lmao3: It was gay beyond all gays!!! He's my #2 favorite gay guy (#1 will always be Luk Ped from Sao Chai Hi-tech). Milk is as funny as ever.

I cannot stress enough how much I adore Fai & Jeed.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yup, he's perfect for her and she needs a family like Fai's.

Yes, it's heartbreaking to see Fai's dad
kneeling like that to Jeed's dad and to see Fai's mum reaction
but then again, that's probably one of the reasons why Fai's mum chose Fai's dad over Jeed's dad.
Because she knew they balance well together. Fai's dad is reasonable & doesn't over react. Fai's mom can be dramatic & Jeed's dad is VERY dramatic. Fai's mom knew they would no go well together.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Moey, that is sweet about your bro. DJA is goooood...I don't blame him.

Gosh, there are a lot of funny, sad, happy moments in epi 7. My emotions went on a roller coaster ride.

:teary: Poor Jeed. First her brother agreed to her getting rape & then her father didn't believe her and is forcing her to marry the guy who hurt her. When the truth is revealed, he better prepare himself for a rude awakening.

And Noo Tor slapped Sila... :lmao3: It was gay beyond all gays!!! He's my #2 favorite gay guy (#1 will always be Luk Ped from Sao Chai Hi-tech). Milk is as funny as ever.

I was on a roller coaster ride today too. I loved that Fai pretends that he can't shoot, of course he can shoot! I like his "I am so sure of myself" looks. One of the many qualities I like about Fai.

I laughed so hard when P'Non Tor slapped Sila. OMG. Hilarious. I love Look Ped too. These two are my favorite "katayes" too.

That was very heart breaking when Jeed's father slapped her. I wasn't really expecting that.

Again, I loved all the Fai and Jeed scenes. Sweet, tender, vulnerable, innocent love. I am so very excited about tomorrow. I got a couple of things I have to do, but this is a priority for sure. I am pathetic. :coverlaf:

The hug from behind from Fai to Jeed. I am excited to see this gesture. Fai comforting Jeed crying like that. It looked promising in the preview.

I am also looking forward to the bed scene. I hope Nadech and Yaya do a good job of it. I've seen some clips here and there and it looks promising as well. They mesh well together. Like the flow of their bodies. No awkwardness, please. I better not expect too much, huh.

Also when the Adisuan and Posawat families come face to face with their guns. Exciting stuff.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay!!! I get to see Mor Nam in tomorrow's episode :dance1: Just a few more hours. I miss her!!!

i like that part too, esp. his reaction after he slapped sila. haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know i asked this before but is this ending tommrow? or is there really gonna be 11 epi. im just head over heels over fai/jeed! i cant even stop thinking about them awhile im at work lol Fai is my type of pra'ek..