4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for the vdos, Mahsuri!

Sorry for the double post.

Fai and Jeed tomorrow. I'll be here for a bit. I hope I can catch the episode before the gym! It will get me pumped.

Prisna, I was re-watching DJA before the weekend. Our marathon, remember?

FAI RUK JEED!!!!!! Echo...

JEED RUK FAI!!!!!! Echo...

Goodnight, everyone, friends!!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Mak looks very handsome in NRLJ. Nadech looks good in that lakorn too. I love their wardrobe. I just started watching NRLJ last week. It is sad...
Gosh, I love, love, love Mark in NRLJ - he's mighty fine there!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: I think it's the suits he's always wearing in that lakorn plus the way he carried himself in that lakorn. But I'm glad to see him playing a different character here. Din is - may I say this - pretty clueless when it comes to giving advice and he's always plotting something (so busy watching out for others .. hehe)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Most welcome - credits to wishy for uploading!! I just posted them here ^_^

That's one of my fave parts!! And I LOVE Jeed's reaction to it - she surprised herself! - and Fai's reaction too! I feel like watching a real thing and not just an act in lakorn. ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry for the double post.

Fai and Jeed tomorrow. I'll be here for a bit. I hope I can catch the episode before the gym! It will get me pumped.

Prisna, I was re-watching DJA before the weekend. Our marathon, remember?

Im watched epi 3, but since Wishy didnt finish subbed, I went back and re-watch epi 5 ( not sub) . haha

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
:loool: :loool: :loool: OMG, I just watched the bloopers! The last scene got me cracking up! It was suppose to be a serious scene but Nadech end up farting....Mak was like "ai hia euyyy! :loool:

wait was it nadech or golf that farted

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Mahsuri for the mv. And I'm very sure it's Nadech who farted bc Golf said he farted earlier and Nadech followed him. I think Nadech wasn't embarrassed. His fans from his official fanclub talked that he always does that on set.

Duangjai Akkanee is really popular. People are crazy over Nadech and Yaya too much these days. Now Yaya just twited that

Just managed to get away from the scary man who keeps telling me he is nadate! Thanku tibee katt and the guards in chula.

From her twitter here http://twitter.com/yayaurassaya#

A random guy keep following her and telling her he's Nadech. Waaa

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Wishy just told me DJA does end 26th, na. We were all thinking that anyways. :coverlaf:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
since everyone is confused with when PLR is gonna air im just gonna say 26th again. soz everyone. 1 WEEK TILL PLR!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Photo from ch3 website.

credit to: thaitv3.com

Mark & Mint

Mint

Mark

Other cast:

Link to go look at more pix
http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873/2115/Gallery-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%90%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AB%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81.html
thanks for the pics!! mark is soo hot!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Wishy just told me DJA does end 26th, na. We were all thinking that anyways. :coverlaf:
Dal, not 21st but 26th? Does that mean we gonna have another 45 minutes DJA ending on 26th like Thara Himalaya? :scratchhead2:

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
^^^Viviant, I hope so!!!

Are they still filming WPM???

Nighty, night for reals!
Me too!!!!I am really curious about how they will bridge DJA to PLR as TH to DJA was pretty good, plus more intimate scenes from Fai & Jeed are enchanted for sure. :wub: :wub:

5 hours left, I am gonna watch the live tonight, anybody here w me??? LOL..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Is that really yaya's twitter? I'm abit weary now after that whole aum incident lol.

Anyways, yay 2 more hours to go :dance1:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Are they still filming WPM???

Nighty, night for reals!
I think they've finished shooting for quite some time now. If I'm not mistaken, Duang Jai Akkanee was the last one to finish shooting becoz the director was busy with another lakorn.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Damn I think everyone is watching live today or something. I can't get in. Wah~ server is pack~
Yes I got in! Anyone wants to join?

http://www.thaitvonline.tv/thai-tv-3/

Dal,

ahaha I use the word sneak because technically ahem not suppose to be on period. Lolz~

I like this thread because it's a combo of all fanclub since there's 4 lakorn! I think that's the main reason why the pages jump so much. Of course we have to give credit to Barry and Yaya. This thread jumps 2pages overnight.

Hey girls!!!! Since they have a facebook for the account? Why not go type about the DVD boxset on their facebook. We can type in English and get some others to type in thai. If it's short and not an essay I can type in thai!!!!

*Runs off to Facebook*

Came back to edit! It's airring now! Woot.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
@ mahsuri1284: Thank for the MV. Maybe Boy's charcter is outstanding Mark in this lakorn, and it seem like I am interesting in his story with Margie rather than Mark & Min.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn I think everyone is watching live today or something. I can't get in. Wah~ server is pack~
Yes I got in! Anyone wants to join?

http://www.thaitvonline.tv/thai-tv-3/

Dal,

ahaha I use the word sneak because technically ahem not suppose to be on period. Lolz~

I like this thread because it's a combo of all fanclub since there's 4 lakorn! I think that's the main reason why the pages jump so much. Of course we have to give credit to Barry and Yaya. This thread jumps 2pages overnight.

Hey girls!!!! Since they have a facebook for the account? Why not go type about the DVD boxset on their facebook. We can type in English and get some others to type in thai. If it's short and not an essay I can type in thai!!!!

*Runs off to Facebook*

Came back to edit! It's airring now! Woot.
Bong, can you share the link for their fb?