4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
My fav scene too. I will use this if you dont mind! :thumbsup:
No problem,Prisna,feel free to use it. I think I'll make more tonight, what a pity I was tied up by other stuffs yesterday. I need to catch up you guys w more timing spending here. The thread just keeps flying all the time LoL.
Ceci, the pic of Oops is awesome and takes my breath away again. Ohhhhh, where is my antidote?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thip, you just killed me with your signature banner! Fainting, must regain breathing... :wackonut:

I wub it! :wub:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG i saw this at 4 hua jai facebook's! it's the cutest thing lmao. guess who's who -- it's pretty obvious! so naruk jing leuuyyy

credit: as tagged

edit: this as well, our dear fai and jeed hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
awwwww....that is sooo cute. and that's a lovely poster.

lmao Dal, that's the ending scene...just one more day until friday!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Wishy just told me that DJA will have 11 episodes!!! PLR airs on 28th. I had thought PLR started on 26th. Wishy is more reliable than I am.

OMFG!!! More hotness of Fai and Jeed. I am excited.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Wishy just told me that DJA will have 11 episodes!!! PLR airs on 28th.

OMFG!!!
Are you serious,Dal? I am gonna get another round heart attack here!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Anticipanting to see more Fai and Jeed. Did CH3 announce anything about this continuation? I think DJA is such popular nowadays but totally no idea on the rating.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG 11 eps!!!! :yahoo: :clap: this better not be a joke :nailbiter: did they add more eps. they gotta, probably because of Nadech+YaYa popularity.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Did they extend it because the teaser and the interview said the 26th. I read the spoiler but I think it'll will end this weekend.

going to work
So as I concluded...both found out they didn't sleep with each other and she is definitely not pregnant. Someone wants to shoot Fai but Jeed protected him and got hit instead.

Will come back later

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Did they extend it because the teaser and the interview said the 26th. I read the spoiler but I think it'll will end this weekend.

going to work

Will come back later
Awesome, thanks Kkrystal. I love the second half of the spoiler so much , you know what I mean : )........

lilypha

sarNie Adult
this is the fastest moving thread...

love all the couples but madly in love with Fai and Jeed, anticipating Boy and Maggie lakorn, giving mark and mint lakorn a try

Another day to go :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
While we wait...I'm not sure if this was posted it or not since this thread flies through pages so fast. Love Barry with the hat! Dang, can I sport him around? Even as a sibling I wouldn't mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jxZh2FlAts

in here they said the 26th for Din's lakorn. Well I'm all good with anything!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Should we keep our hopes up on this news? I can't read Thai. Someone asked how many episodes there were for DJA, I replied back and said PLR is supposed to start on 26th (that is what is listed from Noiki @Spicy), Wishy then said "@Dals07 No, there're 11 episodes. Because Pathapee Leh Rak will air on Nov.28th."

Credit Noiki @ spicyforum.net (last update November 11, 2010)

http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=9293

http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=9294

They are both reliable people/sources, na. I went to go watch PLR teaser, but it doesn't say at the end of the teaser showtime date. I just know it will replace DJA.

Wishy, where are you?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes, Kkrystal, I just heard the 26th as well there with the vdo clip you posted. I am just going with that and if there is more DJA, there's more.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Dear all,I am back here. Annea, pls found the new siggie per your requirment two days ago, your favorite horseback riding scene( just forgot to ask you which horeback riding you mean cos they did it many times, but I like this one so much, hope you too.)

Sigh, that will be better if I have 4 hands since I really want to get more in place..Hope you all enjoy!!!

Dal and Kkrystal, thanks again. I am heading to my bed now, goodnite everyone, XOXO

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, that mean they provaly extend it! how great would that be. everyones loving fai/jeed at the moment and we cant get enough of them