4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm with you on that Ceci - I watch the MV constantly on my itouch at work and smile out of no where. people thought that I am in love or something!

neena

sarNie Adult
:rofl: OMG!!! THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!! a few pages back a made a comment about how the ken and barbie in Toy Story 3 reminded me of yaya and nadech well hahahaha i saw this clip from the 2011 ch3 calender and guess what song they used in the background? hahahahaha "You got a friend in me" the freakin' Toy Story theme song hahahahahahahaha heres the clip from spicyforum on utube:

cecilia

Staff member
doesn't she looks pregnant? i hope she is LOL

*SIGHED* never mind my wishful thinking - i'm just so in love with them. Anything is possible.

neena

sarNie Adult

*SIGHED* never mind my wishful thinking - i'm just so in love with them. Anything is possible.
hahahaha, ceci u and ur imaginations!! i'm also hoping that is a baby bump too hahahaha i enjoy every moment nadech kisses yaya on the cheeks! its so...so real and makes my stomach turn because its so hot!!!!!!!!! *fanning self*

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh gosh...I am trying to regain my regular breathing again. That F3 Magazine photoshoot takes my breath away, literally. I love the ones of them holding hands. Nadech is one fine motha. He is gorgeous. Yaya is very compatable with Nadech. Their looks balance one another out. Nadech is ougoing, hyper and energenic while Yaya is a bit more mellow and shy. I like Yaya's outfits. The black high heeled ankle boots are so cute. I love her scarves too. I actually like thaqt color jacket on Nadech. I love the shape of his lips too. His hairstyle is hot. I like it. Yaya is all around beauty too. *sigh* I just want them to be my little siblings and pinch their cheeks.

Thanks for the shoot, Akiviolet.

Ceci, I love the wedding scenes. Fai and Yaya look adorable.

cecilia

Staff member
^if they're your little sibling -- you can't fall in love with them :(

I really am imagining thousands of thought and scene of them atm .. So i was thinking earlier --
since in the book, Fai is married to Jeed -- and they are about to have a child together .. how did this father have time to help LOM runs his relationship? ^^
He must really be a busy man! lol

Dal, did you see these treats? A little too late for TRICK OR TREAT but i'll hand it out to you anyway.

cecilia

Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSFMUZkah9I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWwdaZlRqPI
Credit: ninnkung

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am watching my treats right now. Thanks, Ceci. I can't explain the affect that Fai and Jeed character have on me. I smile all the time, get giddy just coming here to chit chat, anxious at times. There is seriously something wrong with me.

I only say sibling cause I just want to protect them, Nadech and Yaya that is. Okay, I am officially dorky weird. LMAO!!!

Go to watch treats now.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they look sooo cute/hot on the magazine/calendar shoot. aww the wedding pic so sweet, thanks for sharing...they are so adorable and loveable it's unbelievable that two people can look so perfect for eachother. so cute that the media and cast was teasing Nadech for being shy when playing love scenes with YaYa,she look shy too, their real shyness is so refreshing to watch. if they are a real item will be great but they both are still young have a long way to go being friends is good don't have to rush yet. for now i just want to keep on watching they play lakorns together again,want them to be cool kwan like the older ch3 pairs like Ann and Ken.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
^^^That is absolutely lovely, Viviant. I love that part in the episode. Yes, please make more. I love seeing people share their secret talents with us. I would love to learn to make graphics like Cecilia and these siggies like you!
Thanks Dal for your comment and encouragement, I'll make more siggies for sure. Pls dont hesitate to tell me if any scene you gals prefer, I can make them for you when I am free.

And also thanks a lot for Teedee's translation, how sweet and touching the dialogues are!! I am gonna cry now.....

Akiviolet, on 16 November 2010 - 06:37 AM, said:

F3 - November Issue : Nadech&YaYa
Akiviolet, thanks your magazine, thats fabulous!!

Rasa,thanks your pics, LOL, Nadech and Yaya are together everywhere now.

cecilia, on 16 November 2010 - 07:24 AM, said:

Spoiler

Oohh, dear Ceci, thanks you also for your amazing pics and clips. I am watching your MV for Fai& Jeed again and again!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg I love how fai shows his sign of jealously toward jeed. It's cute when he hoped on the horse with jeed not caring what she will say. He's already claiming her as his hehe It's funny that jeed push him off the river than she walked away hoping he will go after her. She's too cute

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share after watch it make me smile. so glad Ch3 knows Nadech+YaYa are a hot couple so the chance they'll get pair up again is high. :clap:

credit:KissKeepInTouch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kkq3U_8VH0&feature=sub

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love that, Ceci! Awww...I love that version of Romeo and Juliet as well as the really old one they show you in English in high school. Breathtaking.

I am almost done watch the treats you provided for me. Were you trying to give me a heart attack or what? I have seen the shoot but it is fun to watch behind the scene. You have Om you is fine as hella, Nadech who is a fine arse motha, and Mark Prin who is growing on my eyesight. He is decent and cute. Nadech is blowing and wiping his nose and sneezing, Om is picking at his nose and scratching. I haven't seen Mark do anything funny yet. Poor Nadech! He has a cold and they are spraying water on him.

You know in episode 5 where Fai tells Jeeds all of his good qualities. That was funny and cute. The smiles and looks they gave to one another were priceless. Yaya/Jeed did this thing with her face that was soooooo cute. Her facial expressions are good. All Fai could do was smile back with satisfaction. "Ngnon" LOL...

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. i saw that and feel bad for him .. i guess ppl have to push it through to make some money and he's just human like us .. can't call in sick lOl

You know .. i forgot to mention that i love love that part on the mountain where he's trying to hug her after she yelled out 'JEED RUK FAI' and him telling her that they should join hand together to break the wall between the two family. The shy hug is so cute .. Her smile is so full-filling as well. I love how he slowly move his left arm around her body and then SLOWLY meet his other hands to circle/embrace her as they watch on the beautiful mountain side. That's so romantic!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You gave me the chills with your fan made vdo, Ceci. I just watched it and I am re-watching it now. I love the scenes you chose along with the song too. So nice. You put beautiful touches to your work, na.

I was over Fai and Jeed for about an hour and now they are in my thoughts again. Just in time for bed.