4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

neena

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching Ep. 3 ... oh wow -- the dance was really something! And it's hilarious!!! Really wish I could understand what they're saying.

Yep, the underwater kiss was hot.
damn!! where do u watch it? i use to watch it live but i forgot wat website i use, that was back in 08' though i have to wait for utube now! lol excited, very. lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I live not very far from Thai border and we get Thai TV transmission here so I've managed to catch all the episodes live so far. Too bad I can't understand the language. :teary:

Oh, I thought that during the underwater kiss, there was one moment when
Fai was pulling at Jeed's sleeve
and I was like -- WHOAH!!!

omg i just finished watching.
the under water kiss was wow.
i cant wait till next week
he is gonnna...
i wont spoil it for those
who havent seen it

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. ch.3 did great with this series. the story, the cast - I just love it all! :) can't wait to see the rest.

Akiviolet

sarNie Egg
Tara Himalai 9 Episode - End.
Duangjai Akanee 8 Episode - Now.
Pathapee Raeruk 6 Episode - 21 Nov.
Wayupak Montra 7 Or 8 Episode - 5 Dec.

wallpaper lakorn Duangjai Akanee..

CREDIT : THAITV3.COM /K'a i m@SHOWWALLPAPER.COM

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Barry and Yaya are just too cute! I'm really liking their character and chemistry; it comes so naturally. I haven't really paid attention to any of the new lakorns since Sao Chai Hi-Tech ended but with DJA, i'm constantly waiting for the next episode.

cecilia

Staff member
Muahaha .. i knew it .. they tricked us.

anyway, i hope the confession next week is for real and not just a dream.
LOVE JEED AND FAI MAK MAK!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^muahah.a 5 pounds -- i wish i can loose that much too .. is your goal getting better than?

i'm so excite for today -- sadly, i have to go and help my sister prepare her party so i won't be able to watch this til later :(

as for poo/stefan -- i enjoy it .. it has its moment .. some part where were just annoying but b/c i used to be crazy on Poo -- i'm watching it for her.
Stefan isn't so bad at being a player -- his acting has improve a little in here so i guess it helps when dara is portraying their 'real' self onscreen. (j/k)
I just got home from church and I came here! I am such a loser. Anyway, Ceci, I've lost 7 lbs and 3% body fat already. I want to lose 5 more pounds and 5% more fat. It is so much what I eat and how much. I also exercise regularly by lifting weights and play soccer and rollerblade.

I am sooooo excited to watch today. I have to make some food to eat and then I'll be watching. Be back soon to chit chat FAI and JEED!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^really, if you lose more --please tell me the secret -- i've tried so many years and it's not working well (need a better control plan)
anyway, i got back and jump to finish today episode too .. so many cute scenes .. i love seeing that 'GUILT' looks on Fai ^^

neena

sarNie Adult
just watched the latest episode! omg this drama is so freakin' hilarious!! everyday i watch yaya and nadech i love them even more! goodness, the water kissing scene was intense! yaya, when she was yelling at nadech, had be so convinced!! i'm a girl and i'm smitten by her! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LAKORN, I CAN'T SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS DRAMA

neena

sarNie Adult
i was just reading, mark's story only has 6 episodes?!!! wt...that is way too short, thats only two weekends! i still think DJA is short with 8 episodes! i swear, if after DJA they don't pair nadech and yaya together...i'm gonna be mad!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait for next week eps. finally the confession from him. sometimes misunderstanding is good cause make the person reveal their true feelings cause afraid will lose the person they love. this lakorn is so fun. so nice to see Nadech+YaYa get to play all emotions. forgot to mention love Nadech's voice. he has such manly, nice voice which make it more pleasant to watch him,he's such a very charming guy as well as YaYa. yeah i will be mad too if ch3 don't pair them up again, will be smart if ch3 hurry up and pair them up while they are super hot pairs, these two are match made from heaven. don't want this lakorn to end yet. but the next lakorn Patapee lay ruk will air 11-21-10. sad T_T will miss Fai and Jeed a lot.

Akiviolet

sarNie Egg
i was just reading, mark's story only has 6 episodes?!!! wt...that is way too short, thats only two weekends! i still think DJA is short with 8 episodes! i swear, if after DJA they don't pair nadech and yaya together...i'm gonna be mad!

Nadech and Yaya,they are not plan lokorn together(not sure)but i'm was sure mark,yaya,mint c.,them with lokorn Tawan Deard(Boiling sun)- and mark,barry,mario(boy pakorn)They're an actor lakorn Sam noom nuea tong (Three golden young man = Three Hot guy) na'ek kimberly(unconfirmed)

cecilia

Staff member
^Three golden boy? why can't all three brothers be in one lakorn lol -- hopefully not with kimberly as n'ek (although i love her -- i can't accept this whole sibling love turn to lovers kind of lakorn -- even though they're two different lakorn LOL)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am seriously speechless about the scene by the pool. Good slap and kiss scenes. HOTNESS!!! INTENSE!!! Are the only words. The under water kiss blew me away just of how it led to it. Jeed is so hurt, but Fai is hurting too.

The dance scene made me roll with laughter. I could not contain myself! It is a really fuuny scene.

I am satisfied so far. I hope it gets better and better. I am loving this!

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
After I watched the trailers for Fai's part.. I know i would be hooked.
I just went back for a trip at 8 last night, watched the first part youtube.. ended up finishing 2 episodes non stop. Here I am sleepless, having back ache and headache at work but really happy :D

Yaya and Barry are so cute together.. :D Among all other common storyline, I love childhood friend-love-hate-jealousy-bickering the most.