4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know I never really liked Boy, but ever since seeing him in the role of Lom I've grown to adore him lol.

Then there is this video with my favorite P'M ♥

10,000 Post ;]! Yay! Lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
this is soo frustrating!! im trying not to read everyones notes because since i live in australia the dvds i watch are one week late so im only up to episode 7 in thara himalai and everyone is already watching duangjai akanee!!! arrgghh. again i stil dont get how u guys see it live...?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yaya is sooooooooo adorable! I rewatched her scenes so many times. Her voice, the way she dresses & acts...LOL! So freaking cute!

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
this is soo frustrating!! im trying not to read everyones notes because since i live in australia the dvds i watch are one week late so im only up to episode 7 in thara himalai and everyone is already watching duangjai akanee!!! arrgghh. again i stil dont get how u guys see it live...?
I think most Sarnies like me watch it on Youtube. People upload it there pretty fast. Check out for the channel of CityloveU or Kisskeepintouch.

Really love Tara Himalai and want to start Duangjai Akkanee today :) I think in the teasers Barry look quite young (I know he is). Didn't he look a little bit older in his previous lakorn? I think he looks much younger than Mark although it's just one year. But he is of course still cute though :)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya are so cute in here. Clearly Yaya's (Jeed) character always have crush on Fai and girl have a great imagination too. She always trying to get Fai to notice her and her dreams of him were so hilarious.

some of us dont watch it live, like me. i just go on youtube and look it up.
thinkJaden2, KissKeepInTouch, and cityloveU has it uploaded on youtube if you wanna watch it.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I watch it from dootv.tv but i have to pay for my service...

I really adore Barry and Yaya in here.... and i agreed Jeed clearly has a crush on Fai. I loved that dream when she was wearing the dress. It's so cute seeing Barry act like that.

I'm totally loving this. I even got my brother into it and he's the gangsta type of guy.. lols

i cant wait till tomorrow because thats when the dance scene is going to happen! ahh.. I love Fai and Jeed!!! I wanna see a Jealous Fai!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Barry and Yaya really live up to all the hype I have for them in this lakorn. They are clearly adorable and lovable

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
My lil bro has a crush on yaya lol. He say she's only 2 years older then me. I love her too, she too cute. Barry is natural at acting I love that kid lol

cecilia

Staff member
so many cute scenes today .. i didn't want it to end just yet .. tomorrow looks promising too ..
can't wait to see FAI make JEED fall for him (he said he will make her love him - -awes, romantic jang!)

neena

sarNie Adult
just finished today's episode! loved it! wow, yaya plays a wonderful jeed...i can't picture anyone else being jeed. nadech as akkanee...he's so good at being akkanee!! now i can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! i think fai already likes her a whole lot, he's so jealous of her! i loved the dream they had abt each other lol i'm not gonna spoil it so who ever knows what dream i am talking about.

im so excited i cant wait for tomorrow's episode.
especially cause tomorrow is the under water kiss
and he said "im gonna make you love me."
fai and jeed are so cute together!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I find Fai and Jeed freakin hilarious. Although their character are adults, they act like their in junior high. I could feel their chemistry already from the first scene together. The first time I felt they really clicked was when Jeed was showing Fai the VDO she took of him knocking over the trophy from the fence. The way they looked at eachother was so sweet. Fai could hardly swallow...LOL. When they both had their dream sequence in episode two-I was just giggling. I thought at first Jeed was crushing on Fai, but now I can see Fai really is liking Jeed. OMFG!!! The airplane scene made my belly hurt from laughing so hard. Fai is just crude.

Yaya really beautiful. I can't say it enough. Her acting is good. I am convinced she has talent that goes with her beauty. Nadech is wow. He has the character of Fai down. I love his lips and smile. They are both gorgeous people.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.2 was so funny especially the plane and van scene was halarious lol. Nadech+YaYa are so cute and loveable, they are such refreshing pairs to watch. adore them a lot. Nadech is born for this role he play so natural like it's his real self. and YaYa is so adorable, she totally prove me wrong cause first i thought she can't pull off a tomboyish character. so happy ch3 decide to make this story cause i haven't watch a Thai lakorn that pra'ek and nang'ek bicker/fight like kids in a funny/cute way and with many cute scenes like this in a long time and it's just so much fun to watch. can't wait for ep.3 look so good. wanna see it so bad.

cecilia

Staff member
My favorite part of Nadech in today episode is when he dream of Yaya, confessing his love to her '' I LOVE YOU JEED!" - LOL

I especially like the WHITE KNIGHT in story talk -- it feels great to see FAI getting jealous and denying it ^^

I also love GUBGIK's character -- so blunt and stupid at time --BUT cute 'FAI KHA, FAI KHA' lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
im soo glad this airs 3 days a week. how many epi will there be? too bad its gonna be short..i love all the scenes of barry/yaya..their chemistry comes out naturally..

i cant wait to watch epi 2

cecilia

Staff member
^hopefully 9 -- at least keep it 30 episode for all of them or like someone mentioned, 40 will be great lol