4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

meenia

sarNie Adult
^Ceda, me too. I have a term paper due at the end of this week and i'm didn't want to work on it but anticipate on this instead. (shame on me LOL)I live in WISCONSIN .. I used to watch it from iptv satellite (until it stop working)I also used to have a monthly subscription with THAITV site. Now, I watch it from http://www.dootv.org/index.php
Really, sorry i just have to butt in... but where in Wisconsin do you live..i also live in Wisconsin...

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol it's the more popular lakorn where they will promote it like crazy to the point of spoiling the fun. they are doing it to dja and 365 days. =( their are some scenes that shouldnt have shown lol i like to get surprises when the lakorn airs too. too much exposure does kill a lakorn ahahahah. anyways im sure mark and mint c will get their turns. so will boy and margie. it just isn't time yet to reveal.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Click at "Other styles" (next to "Fonts") in the Reply box. You should be able to find the spoiler tag there.
Thanks mahsuri! I'll remember that from now on. But, c'mon, was it really that much of a spoiler...jk...just a happy ending!

Gosh, I never really liked or disliked Umm, just always been kind of indifferent, but I'm kind of crushing on him now...I never really jumped on the ATeam bandwagon, but I think I might now...I don't know.

He was the reason I didn't give this lakorn a good look, but now he and Kim are definitely the reason I check daily for wishboniko's subbs...no rush wishboniko...I'm patient! :D But, but I'm kind of being drawn in by Umm...eh, and I'm not so sure I want to...man! :p

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Valinny, don't worry coz I think most sarnies don't live in Thailand. I'm a minority coz I live in the country ^^
I have more pic of bts cr: pantip

Kim & Aum

Mark&Mint
thanks a lot rasa! i will keep that in mind

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
is there anyone here who doesnt live in thailand??
I'm thai, but I don't live in Thailand. I live in the united states.

I wonder what's airing after these 4 series, anyone know????????????
I'm wondering the same thing! I'm far behind on this lakorn due to school & work, so I haven't even watched ep.8 yet. Did Duang Jai Akanee air yet? I'll be watching tonight hopefully & I do wonder what lakorns are next after this. Ch.3 seems to shorten their lakorns more often now, like only 13 or 15 eps when it use to be like 20 eps lol.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
lol it's the more popular lakorn where they will promote it like crazy to the point of spoiling the fun. they are doing it to dja and 365 days. =( their are some scenes that shouldnt have shown lol i like to get surprises when the lakorn airs too. too much exposure does kill a lakorn ahahahah.
I just avoid watching too much bts or spoilers etc-- that way I have better chance of being surprised :wink:

Btw, i watched SeeSan Update last nite - they showed a party of 4 HJHKK (to celebrate the end of shooting, I think) ... Mark + Mint were interviewed together .. arghh! Mark was so cute there! :cloud9:

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
i think Duang Jai Akkanee is more promoted than every other lakorn because of YAYA ! After KularbLaiNam, everyone expect to see her in another lakorn, where she will not play the weak nang'ek. Everyone waiting to see her, her acting (because we have to say, in KularbLaiNam, she doesn't have so much to say, it was very focused on Ploy's character...)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I love Tara Himalay and looking forward to the next part of the story. I'm not sure if aum and Kimberly going to be on the next part but I know the boys will.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pix. Mark & Mint will be a very cute couple.
Well I don't think they promote DJA too much. I think I saw bts and clips of Tarahimalaya more than this.
But it's different bc the promoted clips & pix has gradually been released since July.

DJA just started filming in September. When they filmed, they have something to release and it's just released in one time this month. That's why it looks like they promote this lakorn like crazy. Actually, it's not like that. You can backtrack the page to see the old clips and pix in the early pages of this thread, you will see that not many DJA was promoted. (I think there's only one clip about the horse course of Nadech & Yaya)

Anyway, I've got pic of ch3 calendar. Cr: ch3 fanclub in pantip
Mint Natwara, Barry Nadech, Yaya Urassaya, Mint Chalida

noydarny

sarNie Adult
About the calendar pic..Nadech is pimping with three beautiful women.lol I don't really like Mint Natwara at all and I don't know why either.

arun

sarNie Egg
GOSH, :annoyed: I'm really upset with the ending of Thara Himalaya! I can't believe he choose a girl over his duties. THe prince should show his father why having one wife is better than multiple wives, instead of giving up on his duties as a royal blood. Hopefully barry and yaya will have a more satisfying ending. Give up on aum and kim.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its amazing how barry and yaya became so popular and most talked about when their lakorn hasnt aired yet.

cecilia

Staff member
^I think he gave up his life b/c he feel he owe kim his life. One thing we need to remember is that Aum came back to the country to protect the people and his dad but now that his duty to save the throne is over -- it's only right for him to go after the woman he love.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm thai, but I don't live in Thailand. I live in the united states.

I'm wondering the same thing! I'm far behind on this lakorn due to school & work, so I haven't even watched ep.8 yet. Did Duang Jai Akanee air yet? I'll be watching tonight hopefully & I do wonder what lakorns are next after this. Ch.3 seems to shorten their lakorns more often now, like only 13 or 15 eps when it use to be like 20 eps lol.
okay i get that everyone doesnt live in thailand but there seems to be heaps of people that live in the united states

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pix. Mark & Mint will be a very cute couple.
Well I don't think they promote DJA too much. I think I saw bts and clips of Tarahimalaya more than this.
But it's different bc the promoted clips & pix has gradually been released since July.

DJA just started filming in September. When they filmed, they have something to release and it's just released in one time this month. That's why it looks like they promote this lakorn like crazy. Actually, it's not like that. You can backtrack the page to see the old clips and pix in the early pages of this thread, you will see that not many DJA was promoted. (I think there's only one clip about the horse course of Nadech & Yaya)

Anyway, I've got pic of ch3 calendar. Cr: ch3 fanclub in pantip
Mint Natwara, Barry Nadech, Yaya Urassaya, Mint Chalida
that's so funny because it seemes that everyone wants nadech! i thought that mint.n didnt like mint.c because of the news about mark

neena

sarNie Adult
damn@the picture with nadech, mint p, mint c, & yaya. seriously, its all about yaya and nadech these days. they are getting promoted left and right! but i don't mind because i can't seem to get enough of them. is there any behind the scenes look to that calender making? i saw a clip with anne, ken and ploy but saw bits and pieces of the other celebs who participated in the calender this year...anyone know? i so wanna see!! and yes!! its airing tomorrow!! i'm so happy!! gonna be thinking about it the whole time i'm at work tomorrow!