4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh, good to hear more and more peeps like this lakorn and Kim too.

Still remember those days when news and bts clips of "Thara Himalaya" first came out, quite a number of people were commenting on how bad Kim looked like, how pale she was in the lakorn and how stiff she acted. And not forgetting those who're saying that, to quote their words "As much as I love Aum, I'm not gonna watch this 'coz I don't like the n'ek." (unquote) .... Sheeeesshhh! :rolleyes1:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

Still remember those days when news and bts clips of "Thara Himalaya" first came out, quite a number of people were commenting on how bad Kim looked like, how pale she was in the lakorn and how stiff she acted. And not forgetting those who're saying that, to quote their words "As much as I love Aum, I'm not gonna watch this 'coz I don't like the n'ek." (unquote) .... Sheeeesshhh! :rolleyes1:
It's simply people's opinion, Kim's not the only one, all actors get judged and you gotta respect someone's opinion for saying it. You gotta be open to critisism whether you like it or not.

ibsim820

sarNie Egg

Yeah, I was quite taken back from reading a good number of negative posts about Kim. I did not have an opinion of Kim since I've never seen her lakorn being that this is her first one but I watched it b/c of the storyline and Aum.

I believe in giving everyone an opportunity to prove themselves first before forming an opinion about them.

Since watching this lakorn, I'm becoming a fan of Kim and will look forward to watching more of her work in the future. :)
As in my previous post, Kim is naturally beautiful and she does not seem to need a lot of make-up to look beautiful. Most important of all, her acting is natural and believable especially in those tender moments she has with Pupen (Aum). :wub:

Watching Kim reminds me of the time I first saw Ann's lakorn and since then
became a huge fan of Ann. :)

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Was just watching the mv to Daung jai akkanee...i think i'm gonna like gubgib's character a lot...she seems to have a funny character in the lakorn!! LOVE LOVE YAYA AND NADECH SO MUCH, I THINK I'VE SEEN THEIR TRAILER LIKE A MILLION TIMES...I love nadech but i have to admit, he is very feminine for a guy...i love the guy though!!
THE MV TO DAUNG JAI AKKANEE
Omg,the MV is fantastic, tks a lot!!!! Nadech & Yaya r super cute here<33333, anticipanting to see their chemistry soon after~~~~~

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think Kimberly is very pretty. To me she looks prettier on-screen than in pictures. She doesn't need a lot of make-up either.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
LOVE the mv! I 've just seen it in Lyn's blog. Thank you again for posting it up.
I like Boy's character. He's the most understanding brother among the 3.

I've got more pics of the girls.

Yeah, I'm one of those who judged Kim before the lakorns will air hehe. She's just not my n'ek type, I mean the looks. But yeah, her acting changes my mind lol.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling

Hi mahsuri, long time no see, how r u doing? I am chasing this one these couple of days as well. yep,addicted to the new pairing and I must say that I just love pretty Kim after watching this one.LOL, I didnt know who she is before and cant believe this is her first lakron indeed. Umm, only 2 Eps left, which will be precious for me~~~~

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I had my doubt about kim at first but now i cant seem to get enough of these two pairing!Cant wait for the next series to air! :nailbiter:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh barry and yaya did the apple scene in front of everyone @ the Star Stage show. they are so daring..these two are alike..they just click

credit to nadechworld

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive always thought kim was pretty since i first saw her. shes a natural beauty. doesnt need alot make up to help her look prettier. ''

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I was one of them that didn't think she looks pretty at all when I first saw her pictures. But after watching her lakorn, she's quite impressive and she is prettier onscreen. I'm glad her character isn't annoying too.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so in love with this lakorn! Aum and Kim are truly unbelievable and I can't keep my eyes off of Mak!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tara himalay must be doing well right now since Kim top # 2 on the tv pool on the first week that the lakorn aired. shes coming strong for a newcomer!

Top Actress

1.Anne Thongprasom "365 Wan Haeng Ruk"
2.Kim Kimberly "Tara Himalay"
3.Aom Phiyada "Malai 3 Chai"
4.Kwan Usanamee-Theppabut Maya Theptida Jumlang
5.Donut Manutsanan "Hua Jai Rak Karm Pope"

credit to edna

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
THE CAST ON RATREE SAMOSORN.<SORRY IF I SPELLED IT WRONG..U GUYS KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! LOL

Can anybody please sub these clips, I REALLY want to know what they say! PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!
JUST POSTED THE FIRST TWO OF THE EPISODE WITH THE CAST
LOVE THIS LAKORN!!