4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Holy bananas! Din, Lom, and Fai are freaking hilarious!!! The three guys have great on-screen chemistry.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe p'ek will change the Parawat's tradition and say that he wants to have ONLY ONE wife....He's a prince he can do anything he wants... no?

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i watched up to what ever wishbone sub and i'm hook! i couldn't get into the first epi but i kept watching it and when aum went to work for kim brohter... that's when things got really interesting!

i love how he pull her in and kiss her hard on the lips ... gotta be the best intense kiss ever... hehe.. at least for aum... my goodness, he is soo hot to look at... *sigh*

another favorite scene was in her bedroom when he came to use to her computer and him telling her that he will come back for her to go back to his kingdom... *so romantic* then he stood there saying he want a good night kiss and won't leave without one...-- sigh -- i didn't expect her to kiss him on lip! i thought it was going to be cheek type deal.
*good night my princess*:cloud9:

I'm looking forward to more of aum and kim.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Gosh, it's so good! I'm so addicted to this lakorn! All the love scene, ah...too die for :b Every girl would just kill to be in Kim's character, lol...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
What would be cute is if they let Thara and Puwaneth have a baby at the end or at least signs of pregnancy. Afterall, they are the first couple to get it down and there are 3 more storyline. The first storyline will end so both of them can focus on their marriage and as a good way to close the 4 storyline at the end is to bring them back with a baby.

annea

sarNie Adult
I wonder if we should change the title of this thread to "Tara Himalai" and create other threads for the 3 other lakorns so we can post updates and pictures for the other series. :scratchchin:

neena

sarNie Adult
I wonder if we should change the title of this thread to "Tara Himalai" and create other threads for the 3 other lakorns so we can post updates and pictures for the other series. :scratchchin:
we did that last time, no? anyways when i think of thara himalai i think of 4 hua jai haeng khun khao now lol and i say i'm watching 4 hua jai haeng khun khao. lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

This was originally Tara Himalaya anyways, but we decided to merge all the lakorns thread together because its the same series.. you can still post the pictures of the other lakorns in this thread too..

btw.. i totally love episode 5!! the steamy willing made my day!!:pervie:

cecilia

Staff member
HAHAHA. they did it without closing the door --

The scene between boy/kim/aum at the wine cellar:
- Boy told Aum he knows the truth.
- He hit Aum for lying and doing 'that' with his sister.
- Aum ask to not worry b/c he will take responsibility of what happened the night before.
- Boy told him to not worry b/c if he don't -- he'll kill him lol

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for Duangjai Akkanee already. I like the newbie couple. Nadech& Yaya - Mark & Mint.

I've got a wedding pic of Kim & Aum couple too. It confirms that they will have happy ending ^^

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
That so cute. Thanks for sharing.
I still need to watch ep 5.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! Tara's brothers are the biggest buttheads ever, but they are so cute and I know they mean well. They are freakin' hilarious. Always plotting and trying to destroy anyone that comes near their little sister. I love the csst for this series. The casters did a really good job casting everyone from the servants to the bad guys to the mains characters. I haven't been this in to a lakorn in such a long time. This is a great series and recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen yet. Take it from me cause I never recommend anything. Can't wait for the next three series. They all look equally as good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished ep5. :cry: i want my p'suer. he loves only one person and that is his only wife, no exception! damn that prince puwanes, who in the hell do he think he is that he's able to sleep with other women. it has been a tradition... ahahah no it's not. men just says it so they dont look bad ahaha. to have loyal people on their side? honey if they are loyal they are loyal. no need to sleep with their daughters!

but omg the willing was just :cloud9: i feel stupid because i had my eyes covered. i was watching it through my fingers ahahaha

To keep the higher ups loyal, why not have their sons marry the queen, too? Double standards. :thumbdown:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Haha funny 7270. I wish the nang'ek would say that to the pra'ek. I wonder what he would say. But I know she won't say it because it's a thai lakorn.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I miss P'Suer and N'Mook. That was Aum's best character. I can never get over his character in that lakorn. Love Love him in there. I like him in here too but I don't like the idea of him thinking that it's ok for him to have multiple wives on the side too. I guess he can't help it but to think it's ok when their culture has been like that for centuries. Nang'ek better make him change his mind.