[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

cecilia

Staff member
I'm going to move on to Pisawat to cry bucket of tears lol

What's up with tv3 youtube -- no uploads?
Have to Google for today episode again *smh*

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i don't go crazy at every rscene lakorn there is *ahem* I have to see the rscene first then I work my way backward :risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm going to move on to Pisawat to cry bucket of tears lol

What's up with tv3 youtube -- no uploads?
Have to Google for today episode again *smh*
There wasn't a airing last night cancel for the princess's birthday celebration ceremony. It cut in between the airing of ken chompoo wiwa wawoon so the episode aired last night finished through naree rissaya usual airing time

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sounds like there's only 2more episodes left then? Geees, I want it to end with Nida, but still want more or Saiparn and Poodit. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Buang ruk salak kaen for rscenesw
Then wait for ra rerng fai for :kidnap:rsceneswwilling|slapandkiss:fighting3:

Buang ruk salak kaen , from the teaser it seen like they already have feeling for each other already before rscene happen LOL. I'm saddist, I like Poodit & Saiparn circumstances, two unlikely couple pull together by a baby & learn to love & forgive one another.

alissaax

I was watching sanaeha karm sen and got annoyed with gypsy so I stop.. I sort of watching Andrew and ploys one.

If anyone wants more mark :risas3: he has Buang attitan starting next week.
If you want more Benz search up on youtube in the show I think it's called week nee see chompoo. A group of girls acting out short skits with a guest star

sarN

sarNie Granny
Idk about Mark , I'm not that much into his acting:confused12: but Benz , i'll wait for her in a lakorn again .

alissaax

I'm still debating if I'll watch it cause I like mark prin. I have my thai sitcoms to watch, so I'll be okay.
Benz has mini series coming up I'm not sure about lakorns

Falada

sarNie Adult
Buang ruk salak kaen , from the teaser it seen like they already have feeling for each other already before rscene happen LOL. I'm saddist, I like Poodit & Saiparn circumstances, two unlikely couple pull together by a baby & learn to love & forgive one another.
Actually, the pra'ek's aunt told him to avenge his mother. For him to make nang'ek fall for him and then bed her. After that, for him to leave her just like what nang'ek dad did to pra'ek's mom. So he has to pretend to love her.

sorry out of topic. Just wanted to say.

sarN

sarNie Granny
That mean she fallen for him already ? therefore not all hate like Poodit & Saiparn scene . Usually when one side have feeling already, I consider it force seduction HAHAHA

sarN

sarNie Granny
@Falada, I'm looking at ur banner , funny how most n'ek in lakorn seen to patiently wait for force kisses but move away from intended kiss LOL