[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
oh' yeah , he was a bit jealous that Saiparn alway seen to defend Napa while he alway the bad one lol . I think the baby should be name "chompoo" for pink :risas3:
Hahahahaa It's his fault, he always left her for Nida!!! And his feelings attention was always Nida, he never really let go of Nida before!!! :risas3::risas3:
I call my niece Pink and so my mum gave her Chompoo!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
How can they not give the baby a name before leaving the hospital though? Shouldn't there be paperwork? The baby cute , she was sucking on the milk bottles when Poodit pull it out loll & she cry . The baby look like newborn too!!!

alissaax

Lol yeah there would have been paperwork. There wasn't even any milk in the bottle, the baby seem so big whenever Benz hold her!!!!!

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
i feel like poodit is so shameless. he wasn't even there during the pregnancy but wants to be daddy when the baby arrives?
I feel the same .. he was not there from start to end, jumped half-way through the ride because of responsibility, and left her to go to the hospital in pain by herself with her brother. What kind of man does that ... It's no wonder Saiparn is shifting away from him just when she's about to fall/like him one sidedly. I'm happy to see that he's slowly shifting his attention to her too but that still does not make up for the fact that he was never there for her physically/mentally. I can't wait to see where Saiparn is heading ... what will trigger her to say/think that 'ENOUGH' is enough (could be the baby kidnap scene). Hopefully, it won't take him that easy to gain her trust/love/forgiveness.

Ah, I have to admit I like to see their lovely dovey scenes (even though Mark is still a bit stiff).

alissaax

The only reason Poodit wasn't with Saiparn was because Narin beg and told him to go after Nida, and he would look after/take care of Saiparn.
Poodit wanted and offered to take responsibility for what happened after the night but Saiparn refused it and wanted nothing to do with him.
The only reason Saiparn is holding back and away from him, that's because she remembers his words that he would always love and care about only Nida, he's willing to look after and take care of Saiparn and their baby if it's repays the wrongs he did to everyone in their family.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mark is stiff but we watch for Benz , just her acting along is enough chemistry LOL. I actually like Saiparn bitchy behavior toward Poodit , she had always been feisty toward ppl around her LOL but now she more reasonable & calm & restrain ---- a lakorn with character growth *gasp*?!:risas3: . I believe she doesn't want to be anyone burden or an act out of responsibilities towards her . She know how it feel to grow up with parent not loving each other , she want to protect her child from that fate , she want sincerely & love around her child.

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
Phoodit is often after Nyda, partly because Saiparn always tells him to go aways once he tries to get close to her and only Phoodit can calm Nyda down. No one else can.

cecilia

Staff member
Those make no excuses for me ... he can do all of those and still be supportive of her :)

Last edited:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
It's obiviously that Poodith go after Nida because Narin beg him and Narin did that because he knew he can't stop Nida. Like Vanneath said up there.

I find it so cute that when they were at the room after the mother left, Saiparn wanted Poodith to leave but he was like no, i want to play with my child but he left her as she wanted and didn't take hers words seriously. It shows that he understand her, if it was before, he would have yelled to her.

Saiparn keep on pushing Poodith out of hers life because she thought he loves Nida and we all know why she thought so. But i think Poodith also have shows his feeling toward her more but Saiparn doesn't want to see it yet, she is afraid of hurting again simply..

Poodith said things about Napat because of jealousy but he should has know better that Saiparn isn't like what he claim her to be. He need to be punished..lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup! I wouldn't mind seeing her w/ those popular ch3 actor . It funny seeing Saiparn & Poodit as parent . I kept on laughing :risas3: @okaylove , its true , the baby is a newborn but the baby look big when Saiparn carry her :risas3:

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...the two nang-ek are so good at being bad and crying, it's scary. We need more romance between the pair.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I decided to finally watch this since it seems to be my cup of tea. Benz, is that her name? She seems to be good in this role and plus, she's so cute!

Are there any subs or must I watch it raw? :/

alissaax

I decided to finally watch this since it seems to be my cup of tea. Benz, is that her name? She seems to be good in this role and plus, she's so cute!

Are there any subs or must I watch it raw? :/
There's no subs yet. Only a few translations I've done in the thread.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, wth is with all the redundancy!! im almost getting bored...are they putting everything in super slow motion cuz we just had like 10 episodes of the same damn thing stretched out. thank goodness there is at least a baby now.

as for poodit, if he thinks itz gonna be that easy...lol...

also, maybe if napat would just rawr nida psycho ass, she might get cured...555...

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
There's no subs yet. Only a few translations I've done in the thread.
Ah yes. I decided to go back some pages to read what everyone wrote and your translations were very helpful. Thank you!

I caught up though! Lol. Im so tired.. Benz is doing a great job in this role! Shes so naraaak.

Last edited: