[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
There's hardly any interaction or romantic scenes with the main lead. I'm tired of seeing freaken Nida always hogging the attention and screen time. This is getting redundant.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is the saddest part of today's episode for me.

Saiparn talking to her unborn child:

" Finally, Mommy still has to be alone; a person like mommy never receives love or attention from anyone. Mommy is just an extra/surplus human being living on this earth that nobody is interested "

:crybaby2::crybaby2::sad6::sad6::crybaby2::crybaby2:
It's so sad... Did Poodiy here her saying that?

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Look like I have to ff again.
Now a days, I have to ff when it come to princess Nida. She is taking too much of screen time, Even when Saiparn was rai she doesn't take that much screen time.
I thought it was about Saiparn but it doesn't seen like that. hmm

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , done watching . sad episode :( *sigh* it's true no body really care about her , even the damn writer of the lakorn LOL. Having a baby is suppose to be a joyful event within the family . I haven't saw anyone express excitement about the child or throw her a baby shower HAHAHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
At this point, I just wish Nida ends up alone lol. I don't understand how she can let losing ONE guy that is a RAPIST change who she is. She is definitely weak in comparison with Saiparn. I don't understand how any man could truely love a woman that allows herself to turn into a completely cold blooded person over a guy.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Damm it, can't somebody kick that b**ch out of the household?!
They say Saiparn was Rai but compare to Nida, she is nothing. Nida is both crazy, attention seeker of Poodith and pure evile.
Was we suppose to understand her, that she is hurt and become what she is now?! Hell no, i just can't Pity her but hate her. Lol

Poor Saiparn, when will the smile and happiness reach hers lips and face.

The good thing is that it look like Poodith has change his mind, to look after Saiparn. Did you guys see his face when Nida hug him after she wake up from fainting?

But guess it's still too late, he can't resist Nida, like everyone else. He just has to be there for her and hurt Saiparn.

Well Poodith, you have got your chance and you waste it. Sorry.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
True, Nida shouldn't end up with anyone.
She become deeply evil and do such things that we can't even image, don't want to spoil you guys. Just because she lose a man, sure, she loved him but he has become hers sister husband, i don't understand how can she still want him. I wouldn't share husband with my sibling even if that man love me. Lol

I don't want Saiparn to end up with Poodith either, he is too stupid and what is with his sacrefices, he sacrefice his love to take care of Saiparn and then he sacrefice again after he fall in love with Saiparn to take care of attention seeker Nida!

Napat is too deeply in love with Nida that i doesn't want him to end up with Saiparn either. Before when they was in the countryside, i was jing them but not anymore.

They should just let all the four live their own life. Lol
I wish i could change the story. Haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to make some kind of MV ( haven't make one since JRL ) but i don't know who to ship LOL , none of the guys deserve Saiparn though

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
@sarN girl you are dam sure into this lakor or mv ost cuz every videos I see in ig is nothing but this soundtrack lol. But then I did the same by downloading it lmao.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Which one the only teaser I seen was plerng naree. Is it that one?
The one that will come after this one called "man dok ngiew", its kind of like this drama where siblings or friend fight over one guy to take revenge on the other. But i think that one should be more raeng as they are older cast there and net idol too, one of them, i think the one that will play Rai.

Plerng Naree will be airing in ch3 HD, not 28sd or ch3 sd maybe its called.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Plerng Naree is airing on the main channel. Seems like Ch3 SD drama has all new faces for actors and actresses, with storyline that are raeng and spicy, heavy in revenge and hate. Loaded with drama and love triangles. Totally different to all the dramas on the main channel.
The new drama is called ม่ดอกงิ้ว, Maan Dok Ngiw.

I'm just over freaking Princess Nida!!! I feel sorry for Saiparn the most. I just want her to be happy already, she's been unhappy and sad most of her life. Nida only met with sadness when Poodit made a mistake and got Saiparn pregnant. It wasn't entirely only Poodit and Saiparn's fault but her own fault too, and she blames only them when her actions and words about Napat only hurt Poodit and made him to worry and misunderstand.
The whole drama isn't focus on just Nida and Saiparn just more of what jealously can do to a person and people surrounding them. Saiparn's jealously that her father won't love her, only made her to act the way she was and hate Nida and Aunt most of her life... And accidentally stole Poodit causing Nida to go lose her state of mind and become depress. Nida whom loses Poodit, afraid she'll lose more people she loves and loves her. So she has hate and jealously, that people will leave her to care and love about Saiparn more. Sirikanya only making things worst with her words everytime, especially Poodit is HAPPY with Saiparn and their baby... taking care of each other day and night. And her chasing after all these men for her own gain!!!!
:cursing2::cursing2::cursing2::cursing2::cursing2:

Last edited:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Haven't seen today's episode because I was so busy! But the way yall complaining makes me hate Nida and dislike Poodit even more. Poor Saiparn. - Should I make a Saiparn mv? I have ideas for a mv that I kinda want to do.

crannberry

sarNie Egg
I do hope that the 2 main leads have another lakorn together. I want to see more interactions between the 2. I would also love to see her in a lakorn with napat.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I wouldn't mind Mark and Benz together again but Mark needs to improve his acting... I want Ball and Benz, they had some chemistry between them during the country side. I miss Napat and Saiparn!!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2: