[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
No wait, the episode ended with Nida talking to Narin wondering where Poodit went and why. What is he hiding....

Ofcourse we know....where and why.... he went to Saiparn and his babysw

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh darn, I woke up late again , I shouldn't stay up til 5am to finish watching 'the witch in the mirror' the ending suck!!! Anywho, did Poodit found out yet !!!!!

alissaax

Pa'Nun wasn't going to tell anyone
...She thought the aunt and Poodit knew about Saiparn already, but they didn't yet until she revealed to them Saiparn is pregnant.... :risas3: Poodit only wanted to ask her stuff about Saiparn's mother.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' LOL. This mean no Poodit & Saiparn scene?? Darn, why can't they just air it a full hour lol, 40 min is a sitcom or something.

alissaax

There's probably some Saiparn and Poodit tomorrow's episode. Cause tonight ended with Nida talking to Narin, wondering why Poodit left only a letter to his mother saying he had work out in the country side that no one knew about. What secret he might be hiding from her.

I want longer episodes toooo. .. :crybaby2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
probably alot of arguing ! when they going upload ? suck , it have short air time + longer upload HAHAHA .

alissaax

So true!!! But I guess it's better than nothing. And have no scenes between them.
It's airs for an hr and has commercials/ads between each part.
Soon? Hopefully.....It's usually uploaded about the same time as the evening drama airing on the main ch3 channel.......but the parts for that is already all up. So I'm not sure.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I didn't catch it live (I usually don't watch it live) but I was wondering why there weren't any videos for today's episode. It's making me crazy because I want to watch it.

alissaax

I love Napat and Saiparn moments in this episode.... I really want to see Ball and Benz paired in a drama together. :love::icon12:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't know how can Poodia can go against Napa , he so prefect LOL. I'm going to sulk in my little office corner T T waiting for tomorrow eps . I need to do some work at the shop , been lacking HAHA.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anyone else wish they just threw in a new guy to whisk Saiparn and baby away? Saiparn deserves better than 2 guys who spent a majority of their time in love with Nida. Even though Napat is a good guy, but he spent his entire life loving Nida lol. If I were Saiparn it would bother me for life rofl.

val

sarNie Adult
Anyone else wish they just threw in a new guy to whisk Saiparn and baby away? Saiparn deserves better than 2 guys who spent a majority of their time in love with Nida. Even though Napat is a good guy, but he spent his entire life loving Nida lol. If I were Saiparn it would bother me for life rofl.
I agree, saiparn deserve somebody that actually love her not because he petty her. Napat agrees to take cares of saiparn and her baby because he want nida to be happy and poohdit already say that he only love nida. What's so good about nida that both guys falls so deep for her?

And today episode, I really want to punch the dad sooo bad and poohdit, after knowing that saiparn is pregnant and still go through with the wedding, I think he the most selfish guy on earth

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
yep Saiparn deserve somebody better than Napat and Poodit, cuz they both love Nida and not her. I really want to slap Poodit, why would he go bother Saiparn again when he still wants to continued with wedding.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
yep Saiparn deserve somebody better than Napat and Poodit, cuz they both love Nida and not her. I really want to slap Poodit, why would he go bother Saiparn again when he still wants to continued with wedding.
Pudit thinks he can get both. Typical p'ek. Lol