[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I love how the villagers think Napat and Saiparn together and how they were so happy when Saiparn is pregnant.

Yeah, Benz is a pretty great actress. I was stalking her IG and I realized she was in a short series last year. I think it was the School Series, but there wasn't a lot of scenes with her in it. - But she's in a series with Chakrit? I want to see the pictures!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Tomorrow is the last episode for this week. Hope they show us more progressions of Saiparn&Pudit!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
นารีริษยา the official facebook page UPDATE
When Saiparn know that she's pregnant and tries take her own life, how will Doctor Napat help find a good way out now.

val

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow is the last episode for this week. Hope they show us more progressions of Saiparn&Pudit!!
Same here, I want to see more of saiparn and poohdit. This week episodes r more of nida and other annoying people.

alissaax

I just want more Poodit and Saiparn too, I think he might still go see Saiparn again before his stupid wedding with Nida. There's the scene, Saiparn and Napat in the rain and Poodit watching them, in the ost MV.
We'll probably getting a lot of Saiparn and Napat scenes today (Friday) and Monday. A lot more of Saiparn and Poodit after the wedding ends, everyone finds out Saiparn is pregnant. Nida goes more mad and insane, tries to kill herself in a fire....after really losing her Poodit, because he's going to choose Saiparn. And obviously Sirikanya wants any rich man there is..........POODIT!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just want more Poodit and Saiparn too, I think he might still go see Saiparn again before his stupid wedding with Nida. There's the scene, Saiparn and Napat in the rain and Poodit watching them, in the ost MV.
We'll probably getting a lot of Saiparn and Napat scenes today (Friday) and Monday. A lot more of Saiparn and Poodit after the wedding ends, everyone finds out Saiparn is pregnant. Nida goes more mad and insane, tries to kill herself in a fire....after really losing her Poodit, because he's going to choose Saiparn. And obviously Sirikanya wants any rich man there is..........POODIT!
I thought Srikanya was after Narin?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Poodit is indecisive. He said he love Nida but willing to take responsibility of Saiparn b/c of guilt , right there , mean he can go either way but he wavier b/c Saiparn doesn't want him while Nida want him desperately & willing to forgive him . With Saiparn being cruel to him actually make it easier for him to move on to Nida but once the pregnant news out he will man up ( spoiler scene where he said Saiparn pregnant w/ his child) , then we see the chasing, stalking or whatever it take to win Saiparn 's heart .

alissaax

@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai She goes after any man that's rich, like that old man she kept talking to. It shows what kind of person she is when she took Nida out and talk to the old man, and later when she was sitting and talking with that old man she dismissed him and walked off to Poodit and Nida when they came in, saying that men that a newly rich are annoying then realised Poodit and that man know each other. She goes after Poodit later, after causing trouble with Narin and Porkaew cause Siri wanted him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm just an audience , an innocent bystander and nothing more LOL

alissaax

There's more Poodit and Saiparn after the wedding ends, in the vid summary said.......
He takes her to live with him but his mother doesn't want her there only allowed cause she's pregnant
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
:icon12::love::thumbup:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Best spoiler ever! Man, I need to stop camping in this thread & go to sleep, have work in the morning lol. Haven't been this addicted to a lakorn since ..I think since Dome/Jaine lakorn LOL