[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I used that before and it was glitchy, lol, I saw the same scene three times, and it wasn't even this show, but the show before it, that's why I moved to guchill. Lol. Should have switched back and forth to see which worked better. Well, good to know it works, will use it tomorrow.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Rewatched the episode, and pouring out tear loads now ....... my brother and cousins had a Pokémon meeting and they interupted me watching live so I missed some bits.

:crybaby2:

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
At least they gave us Poodit and Saiparn scenes. They are talking nicely to each other. Thank goodness Saiparn was saved by the secretary. What did Sirikanya say to the gullible mom and crazy Nida? Lol, they had a pokemon meeting? To do what? discuss strategies and meeting times?
That's so cute about Pokemon Go and how it's getting people to go out more and socialize.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Wow that was a crazy reunion between the dad and Saiparn with Nida coming and attacking Saiparn again.
I can't believe it's gonna end this week. I read someone say that it's ending at episode 25? How is that possible? We're at episode 22 and it seems like it can go on for a bit more.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm thinking around 25 cause everything seems to run by quickly.... but I'm not sure anymore. ..... it could go on more than 25
I would put a summary or spoiler but I don't want to spoil what's going to happen...

Idk what they did they went into my brothers room. Food usually brings my family together most of the time....

Last edited:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Laughed so hard at Poodith and his mother argued about Saiparn being hurt and the mother think it was Saiparn's plan and Poodith was like ''only crazy or psycho people do that'' and then they show us Srikanya's face. lol
Loved Kaesor kicking the man.

Poodith shouldn't said he was doing it for the promise that he has gave hers family or else we would get more giggling. hmmm!
I swear, if they wasn't going to end this lakorn by this week, they will let us waiting with Nida pushing Saiparn into the water as the last parn of the week..They always ends at good part.Arrggg!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think pokemon helps people socialize and go out more. Last night I went to the park @7:30pm feed the ducks and exercise. People were still coming in at 9 and 10pm. Do they not go to work. Besides if go with family and friends always on their phone. Its taking family friends time. And its dangerous. They are not aware got robbed and car acccident

At least they gave us Poodit and Saiparn scenes. They are talking nicely to each other. Thank goodness Saiparn was saved by the secretary. What did Sirikanya say to the gullible mom and crazy Nida? Lol, they had a pokemon meeting? To do what? discuss strategies and meeting times?
That's so cute about Pokemon Go and how it's getting people to go out more and socialize.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
So sad in the father and Saiparn scene, they are both scared and doesn't know how to act around each other as they were not sure how the other feel.
And crazy Nida is now worried about Saiparn taking hers father away. God! girl, you have him all your life and you can't even share a bit it to your sister?!

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
:BangHead::BangHead::mad::mad: how the he'll they been showing previews for other episodes but not today's episode!!!!!!... Left it on a cliffhanger I want to see Poodit to the rescue for Saiparn. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
:BangHead::BangHead::mad::mad: how the he'll they been showing previews for other episodes but not today's episode!!!!!!... Left it on a cliffhanger I want to see Poodit to the rescue for Saiparn. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Wonder if he would manage or he will be stopped by the crazy princess Nida and take care of her instaed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOhhhh it was sad !! They were so awkward toward each other , especially the dad b/c he been so cruel to her for so long , he afraid she wouldn't forgive him for all the pain he caused & Saiparn wasn't sure how he felt about her or do he believe she his daughter . And finally the OTP smile & talk nicely for once HAHAHAHAHA She felt so indebted toward him now . I can see Saiparn being noble idiocy later for Nida . I want to know does she have the baby after the whole drama w/ Nida going crazy like this or after everything is resolve & they have Sirikanay to deal w/ ? And how many month is Saiparn , i could had swore it's 3 months ? or 4 ? she so small.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
So Poodit still wants to marry Nida? What a mess. Yeah, can't tell how far along Saiparn is since Benz is so small. Wasn't she in the countryside for a period of time? Watching the ending and beginning scenes of her in the countryside, I still wonder if it's her while still pregnant or after.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, Napa had like 6month left til he go abroad right? And I think he stay to do internship at the countryside for 3 month? She either 3 or 4 LOL b/c at 5 months the baby will move ??? And what up w/ her stomach getting hurt ? She need to get a check up LOL

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I know with all the stomach ache she did not miscarried yet. This tells me she's a tough cookie. Cus with other lakorn where the pregnant got hit slap pain in stomach they lost thier baby already.
I wonder how it turn out. Will she have a baby while Nida go crazy. I want to know and tomorrow seems far away when its a good lakorn. This pages on fast speed

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
OMG~still have to catch up from Friday's episode to today's episode...Gonna do a marathon on this tonight along with a bunch of other dramas teehee~
Why am I reading all this spoiler..yet interesting comment.:fighting3::icon12: