365 Wan Heng Ruk

Do you like/love the lakorn 365 wan heng ruk? with ann and ken?

• Yes

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, you gals are having another discussion here!

Toon is weird, when hes mad at Lan he wants nothing but when he's not hes all over her! :coverlaf:

I think that even though they have acted with one another multiple times they are still shy, like Ann i Could see it in her eyes that she wasn't sure or something when Ken kissed her during their first night. She probably wasn't ready but Ken went for it, just like when ken thought Ann was going to slap her but she didn't then when he wasn't ready she slapped him.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes,their first night..And i notice Ann was the one that pull her lips while Ken still kissing her..
Ken such a :pervie: in here with Ann..
No wonder Noi always preggo when he act with Ann.. :coverlaf:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! I know right! The timing seems to be around when he acts with Ann. Noi seems to give birth when he acts with Ann too. Ann seems to be his lucky charm. lol!

I did think that Ann moved back when Ken kissed her the first night. She kissed him twice but that was just quick kisses, his was a little longer and he didn't seem to want to move back. :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah,Ann kissed him just like a peck...But he kissed Ann with emotion..
Did he ever act with other actress like this before??

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
not that I know about, I think he's more natural with Ann on camera, they've gone through a lot together so he seems to just do it, His kiss with Janie was a little stiff, thats what I think. He have more emotion when he kisses Ann, like when Ann work up after she dream her and Ken were over. Before he left he gave he a big kiss and look saying that he wanted her! :coverlaf:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
you gals are funny.
Ann is lucky cause she got soo many kisses from KEN!!

Noi is even luckier because she is married with him and has 2 sons with him!!

Lady Dila;

this is my first time seeing him act in a lakorn with soo many kisses with the Nang'ek!!
which i know we all enjoyed ahha and gushed about!

who else did he kiss in his other lakorns??
I know he kissed Janie before.
She seems to like him a lot because she showed up at their set of Sawan Biang
and when they celebrated the end of SB!

the kiss with Aff seems a little fake..like the angle of the camera helped it looked a least real.

and i didnt pay any attention with the one with Chompoo :facepalm:
so i don't know if they had any?

sorrys because this is :eek:fftopic: :grouphug:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Aff doesn't do real kisses on the lips. Ken kissed Chompoo, but I didn't watch it so I don't know what happened. lol, I only pay attention if he makes a lakorn with the N'eks I like. lol, Ann too, If I don't like the Pr'ek I don't watch it. I'm very Bias. :coverlaf:

Ann is lucky too to have kissed so many guys, she kissed Ken more though, but she kissed Willy, Chakrit, Aum, Mart, that's all I can think of.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I only watch Ken if the nang ek is Ann but Ann,i can watch her with everyone even i don't like the pra ek.

Ann is so lucky to have a kissed from many hot actor but they also lucky got a kissed from the FOREVER SUPERSTAR! :lolyup:

I thought Willy got most kissed from Ann but now Ken beat him..ken-Ann kissed is countless until the lakorn end.. :rofl:

So far from ann lakorn that i've watched,Ann had kissed Au,Chatchai,johny (this one look fake),Kong,and Pete but the one that i can't stand was with chatchai..
Its a force kissed but its longer..i don't like chatchai! :no:

Err i think we're going too far now..we discuss a topic on the wrong thread..Should we open a thread about Ken-Ann kissing??!! :dance1: :dance3: :yahoo: :woot2: :ghehe:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lmfao we shouldddddddd :)

I am also Bias when it comes to those 2..
i can't watch Ken with another Nang'ek unless if its
with Anne..so i would halfway watch his other lakorns cause i
like him a lot!!

with Ann i have seen most of 2007-2010 lakorns only
cause i don't like the back them pra'eks as much as i like the ones now!
Such as Ken :heart:

sorries off subject again!

i cant wait to watch todays episode after the long day!

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I Don't understand why this lakorn is not getting good rating. It really is one of the best lakorn I have seen.

I guess as some of you have already said... that this lakorn is too real and too serious for lakorn gooer. Only if they could get pass the need for constant :slapandkissse3: then they might be able to truly enjoy a great lakorn.

LoL. I also am bias with what lakorn I watch. I mostly only watch it if Ann is the Nang ek. I rarely watch Ken if he is not paired up with Ann. I tried to watch WWW but I just couldn't. It was soooooo STUPID, espically the part where Chompoo and Ken had to dance :thumbdown: . Just my opnion so please don't get mad if you liked that lakorn.

I also tried to watch the lakorn with Ken and Janie..... in that lakorn when they were stranded on the island (I can't remember the name) but didn't like it because I HATE Janie.

Anyway, I think Ken act best when he is acting with Ann.. Otherwise, I don't like him. But with Ann... she can be paired with anyone and her lakorn turns out good. Look at Likit Gammatheb, Mart matched really well with Ann and did a pretty good job.

LoL, Sorry I keep rambling on.
I am done now :coverlaf:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
:lmao2: :lmao3: You ladies are so funny!
Totally we should open one! Ahahha xD
Oh gosh. Why are we so :eek:fftopic: and talking Ken & Ann although we are talking about 365 as well! :sweat:
Ken & Chompoo's Kiss OMG! When i saw it I was SOOOO FREAKIN' MAD! :thumbdown: :annoyed: :nono1: :vomit:
I just wanted to do this to chomp :numchuck: :ninja: Lol :ph34r:
I think they kissed more than 5x's? I can be wrong. aha
I guess i'm pretty bias too~! ahahha
Don't watch it if your bias towards this couple. You might turn out like me when you see it! :rofl:
:coverlaf: I'm gonna totally go back and watch all their :kiss3: scenes ;)
Yeah, i'm for suree they're still shy about it. If i got a chance to kiss Ken, I would be so happy! :faint: :spin: :drool: :spicy: lol
Remember the BTS of their first night and Ann was like Ken wasn't in a hurry on the first night and was rather a gentleman. Then Ken started laughing &Ann was like okay. Probably not. Ahaha Oh Ken. :lolyup: :bhehe: :lmao3: :loool:
I'm for sure Ken & Ann blushes too! ;D ehehhhe

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I thought of one more thing.

Do you think people would have liked this lakorn more if it wasn't a lakorn but instead was made into a movie?

I think this would have made a great movie! My opinion.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^It'll be nice if they made this into a Movie too. It's not a bad idea ;D :yahoo:

I Don't understand why this lakorn is not getting good rating. It really is one of the best lakorn I have seen.

I guess as some of you have already said... that this lakorn is too real and too serious for lakorn gooer. Only if they could get pass the need for constant :slapandkissse3: then they might be able to truly enjoy a great lakorn.

LoL. I also am bias with what lakorn I watch. I mostly only watch it if Ann is the Nang ek. I rarely watch Ken if he is not paired up with Ann. I tried to watch WWW but I just couldn't. It was soooooo STUPID, espically the part where Chompoo and Ken had to dance :thumbdown: . Just my opnion so please don't get mad if you liked that lakorn.

I also tried to watch the lakorn with Ken and Janie..... in that lakorn when they were stranded on the island (I can't remember the name) but didn't like it because I HATE Janie.

Anyway, I think Ken act best when he is acting with Ann.. Otherwise, I don't like him. But with Ann... she can be paired with anyone and her lakorn turns out good. Look at Likit Gammatheb, Mart matched really well with Ann and did a pretty good job.

LoL, Sorry I keep rambling on.
I am done now :coverlaf:
Oh dang! I feel you & I agree with you! ahahhaha! :lmao3:
I don't hate Janie but i couldn't even bring myself to watch that lakorn. lol
I guess we let Ann do what she wants but just not Ken because he's a guy. :lmao3: jk jk
I Love them Both together the MOST & A LOT <333

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
LoL. I just think that Ann is an overall great actress.

Her on scene personality is just cute. I don't know much about her in real life though.

Anyway, I stumbled across this lakorn and I think it is really cute

Rak Lamoon Loon Lamai

Its funny. I really don't like watching Kong(I think that is his name) but his personality is cute in this lakorn. It is a cute/funny lakorn.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL. I just think that Ann is an overall great actress.

Her on scene personality is just cute. I don't know much about her in real life though.

Anyway, I stumbled across this lakorn and I think it is really cute

Rak Lamoon Loon Lamai

Its funny. I really don't like watching Kong(I think that is his name) but his personality is cute in this lakorn. It is a cute/funny lakorn.
yeah agreed..i never like Kong..he's not good looking..but in RLLL he just too cute and sweet..same goes to chakrit.when 1st time i watched SGPT,i was like OMG! why ann pair up with this guy and after read all comment,i wonder why people like him so much...
After a few episode,i'm starting to like him. :)

ann always make her pra ek acting level to the maximum..i've read someone said that Aum A did a great job in BBK and she/he never watched Aum so good like that in his other lakorn..

someone please open a thread about KA kissing.. :p

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
Yea I'm really sad that this lakorn is not making good ratings!!
I like the story line I think it's different and I love Ken's character in here ! he looks sooo hott when he's mad haha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I'm really sad that this lakorn is not making good ratings!!
I like the story line I think it's different and I love Ken's character in here ! he looks sooo hott when he's mad haha

Yeah,Ken look so hot when he's mad..Thats why we love him as KAWEE!!!! :pervie: :drool:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
How can I not vote for Ken and Ann here? I really don't think any other Thai onscreen teams can play these parts as good and real as Ken and Ann do in 365 Days of Love. KA really rock in this lakorn :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope both of them will win again for top Award,Star Entertainment Award,TV Gold Award,Nine Entertain Award and Nataraj Award like this year...
I think the only one they not won this year was Nine Entertain Award..
They swept all the award this year..
I think they deserve standing ovation for their great acting and chemistry in here.. :bravo: :thumbup: :thumbsup: