365 Wan Heng Ruk

Do you like/love the lakorn 365 wan heng ruk? with ann and ken?

• Yes

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I do hope that they win the awards this year!

I'm super bias!lol! I can't stress that enough when it comes to Ken and Ann lakorns! If it doesn't have KA it's kind of hard to get me into it. I like Chakrit but then again I love Ken more! :rofl:

Ken is Effing Hot when he wears suits! I like a guy in a suit that fits and when he wears uniform! :woot2: :crush: :blush: :drool: :wub: Ken is the hottest cop ever! :eek:fftopic:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I do hope that they win the awards this year!

I'm super bias!lol! I can't stress that enough when it comes to Ken and Ann lakorns! If it doesn't have KA it's kind of hard to get me into it. I like Chakrit but then again I love Ken more! :rofl:

Ken is Effing Hot when he wears suits! I like a guy in a suit that fits and when he wears uniform! :woot2: :crush: :blush: :drool: :wub: Ken is the hottest cop ever! :eek:fftopic:
Jin,don't forget that ken is the HOTTEST CHEF ever too.... :drool: :coverlaf:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:coverlaf: Well we are talking about Ken is it's not really spamming! :pervie:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:coverlaf: Okay! Toon would go crazy if he meet Alin! He probably would love Rin, fall in love with Pat after a while and we all know about Lan! :pervie:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah..And Kawee probably will :r-scene-pop-corn: Lan on their 2nd night because she didn't give in and sulking(1st night Lan fall asleep) or maybe Kawee can't hold it anymore and did it in the elevator.. :nailbiter: :pervie:

And i'm not sure what will happen if kawee meet Alin.who :r-scene-pop-corn: who or :r-scene-pop-corn: turn :w-scene-pop-corn:

But the one and only in his heart,of course NARIN!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Kawee wouldn't leave Narin, he already has a child with her. Yeah I wonder what would happen with Kawee and Lan I totally think the marriage would be better because Kawee would always want to know where Lan is, and he'll go see her when he misses her. :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If Kawee meet Lan,he'll never let Paweet to be near to lan,if not,he'll punish Lan like he used to punished Narin.. :coverlaf:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:rofl: Agreed! Kawee would not even let Lan leave the house, but I'm sure Lan has no problem with that! :lol2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
you gals are hilarious! Reading your comments makes me laugh mak!

Ken went from a decent worker Veekit in his uncles company in RN..to the Cutest Photographer Chen in OR, to the Bad A** Hi-So Kawee in SB, to the most Generous Kru Cook Din in SSH, Lastly to the most Hottest Lawyer Toon in 365 :heart:!!

How hotter can Ken's characters get? lol

oopsssssssssssss :eek:fftopic:

Couldn't help it lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

Ken went from a decent worker Veekit in his uncles company in RN..to the Cutest Photographer Chen in OR, to the Bad A** Hi-So Kawee in SB, to the most Generous Kru Cook Din in SSH, Lastly to the most Hottest Lawyer Toon in 365 :heart:!!

Couldn't help it lol
What about ANNE??

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lmfao i got too carried away with Ken :p

Anne went from a pair of Twins Moonin and Mootha who had opposite personalities one weak and the other one strong in RN..to a Top Model mother Napat in OR, to an enemies sister Narin who the Bad A**Hi-So Kawee fell in love with in SB, to a falling Dara Alin who is a head strong person in what ever she does in SSH, Lastly the insecure/jealous wife of Toon in 365 who loves her husband so much to the point where she does stupid things that makes him distressed....

i hope that was okay :)

i want to see what other lakorns they get to do in the future if they get any together!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, you got it right on, It's harder to do Ann's because her characters are a little bit more complex.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Couldn't help it lol
Oh TO VERYYYY HOT ! :drools: :pervie: ahahha
Good job on this. I wouldn't even be able to do this. Lol
I'm totally gonna tumblr this! :lmao3:

Arlin

sarNie Egg
sow in love with this lakorn, they chem as a husband and wife looks real...omg makes me blush everytime i see them kiss and hug :thumbsup:

and this afternoon i received 365 dvd that i bought two days ago :dance2: yes 2night i will watch it...love KA forever!!!