2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
they had twin boys!!! how cute... and tik wanted to have another baby again! :loool:

i'll miss reading this... *sniff* *sniff*

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, it came to an end.
i so love this fiction from start to end.
you did such a great job keeping us on our toe

should have make them have a soccer field of kids.
they remind me of ANGIE and Brad :wub:

love how you got him back on track without having to loose anything.
got me all blushy at work and silently smile to myself.
Peter is so funny, glad he caught the flowers, hopefully, he'll get his turn soon. lol

i can't wait for your new fiction.
i will most definitely print this into a fiction book
for myself. and maybe encrypt the fruits to it proper term :blush:

GOOD JOB .. should pat yourself for this great fiction !!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i start on May 10 and end on June 9 ...a good 1month!! thank ya girls for reading i enjoy itself , didn't know i was that naughty till i write one :lol: ...yes anohter fiction but dis time drama ...and i would need wallies !!!! *ahem* cecilia

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG IT ENDED ALREADY.
OK I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR ME TO START READING IT THEN.
LMAO I DIDNT WANT TO BE LIKE THE REST OF THE GIRLS HAVING TO KEEP REFRESHING THE SCREEN EVERY 5 MINS TO SEE IF THERE WAS AN UPDATE. LMAO I DID THAT WITH THE LAST COUPLE OF FICS!
I'LL DEFF START THIS ONE NOW! LMAO

sulad

sarNie Adult
Fabulous!
They were so cute and funny.
Totally love it.
Can't wait to read your new story.
SARN ROCKS!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
This was soo good..you have great comic timing...I hope there is a part 3 with the twin boys...please...lol :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Great story sarN.. You're a fast writer too.

Now I have a better appreciation for Tik, I never did like him before.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Great story sarN!! I really liked reading it.

“….just say it !! I’ll do anything …�

“ …try standing under her balcony on raining days ..�

“ ..that too Taiwanese idol …�

“ …you have an internal illness and only have 24hr to live …�

“ …she probable going let me die …Peter she not going believe that crap ~~

“ …how about telling her you going to America and will never come back to Thailand ever again …she will definitely run to you at the airport !!..�

“ …too…lakornish ..

“…kidnap her to some island and the two of you live in hardship for a couple days , then she will learn how much she need you to survive !!..�

“..no way ..she pregnant , my child is at risk ..�
Ha ha... I love the references to taiwanese, korean and thai dramas in these lines. So ingenious!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Great story sarN.. You're a fast writer too.

Now I have a better appreciation for Tik, I never did like him before.
I know... you'll be thinking about Tik in totally different ways now, huh? I said earlier that whenever I see Aum/Aff pics or re-watch JLR, I keep expecting them to play out certain scenes... until I realize it only happened in fanfics. :) Guess I feel that way about seeing Tik and imagining his 2 Nights a Week scenes too.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
WOW sarN!!! I didn't expect twins!!!! Whatever shall we name the second child?

But that's good... I was wondering sometimes why Harit and Soraya only had one child? They were totally "making" babies all over the place... so it's nice that Tik and Arisoya wanna have more babies...:)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG starry...you just said what i was just thinking...yea all that naughty stuff the parents be doing ...you would (think) imagine them in a soccer field with tons of kid by now...lol
*i guess soriya did take them birth control pills after all, huh?!

man...i meant to comment this earlier this morning..but time was just not on my side..i had to rush out and pedal myself to work today...*it was a freakin workout...in 96 degrees heat..hottttttt*

SarN thank you so much for sharing such wonderful fics with the rest of us... like the rest of the crew...this fic was great from start to finish...with a mixture of sad, funny & dirty naughty moments! all the things you may or may not find in a lakorn. which is what make reading these fics my most pleasurable experience.

again, i cant wait to cry and pull hairs, from reading in your next fic! *im such a softy for stuff like this..

but i dont think i will be alone on that part...there will be plenty of discussions going on as usual! :p

oh i was thinking if there was a part 3 LMAO...hmmm one of the boy will be a goody goody while the other one is the scheming*naughty one...mistaken identity kinda thing... *smiles at the thought

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
I Love your fan fiction...thanks sarN for keeping us entertain with such a Good story:D

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh i was thinking if there was a part 3 LMAO...hmmm one of the boy will be a goody goody while the other one is the scheming*naughty one...mistaken identity kinda thing... *smiles at the thought

.....hummm...sound like a good plot ...maybe i should do a 3 sequel llmao -- maybe...as for now ...curtain down ppl

cecilia

Staff member
OMG starry...you just said what i was just thinking...yea all that naughty stuff the parents be doing ...you would (think) imagine them in a soccer field with tons of kid by now...lol
*i guess soriya did take them birth control pills after all, huh?!

man...i meant to comment this earlier this morning..but time was just not on my side..i had to rush out and pedal myself to work today...*it was a freakin workout...in 96 degrees heat..hottttttt*

SarN thank you so much for sharing such wonderful fics with the rest of us... like the rest of the crew...this fic was great from start to finish...with a mixture of sad, funny & dirty naughty moments! all the things you may or may not find in a lakorn. which is what make reading these fics my most pleasurable experience.
again, i cant wait to cry and pull hairs, from reading in your next fic! *im such a softy for stuff like this..

but i dont think i will be alone on that part...there will be plenty of discussions going on as usual! :p

.....hummm...sound like a good plot ...maybe i should do a 3 sequel llmao -- maybe...as for now ...curtain down ppl
great mind think alike. .. kidding. i'm not great mind, but i totally agree with this ..
perhaps. .. have something in connection with PETER .. have peter married and adopt a daughter ..
then we can see something naughty .. naughty going on .. LOl ..

*i will try to make a poster for the new fic ja. THANK YOU AGAIN for all these wonderful time until BADARN JAI air :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao ...good idea , Peter adopt a daughter and since she grow up with gay parent , Peter will try to prevent her from being a lesbo ...HAHAHA ...then we bring in the Twin , one of them is a stud while the other is conservative and start a tutoring lesson 3 night a week in the bed room hahaha ....and this time we'll make the conservative one the P"K while the other brother is the adviser

**** it should be more naughtier ...and more explicit...ladies ...i might goes wiht dis idea ...

cecilia

Staff member
^OMG. that's a great idea ..
make nice turn naughty .. it's what he have to learn.
opposite attract .. the girl is a tomboyish since she kindda grow up with Peter and her/his wife/husband.

not bad of a plot .. should gets going .. --- will wait til MY ENEMY END then you can do part 3 .. Lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lmao ...good idea , Peter adopt a daughter and since she grow up with gay parent , Peter will try to prevent her from being a lesbo ...HAHAHA ...then we bring in the Twin , one of them is a stud while the other is conservative and start a tutoring lesson 3 night a week in the bed room hahaha ....and this time we'll make the conservative one the P"K while the other brother is the adviser

**** it should be more naughtier ...and more explicit...ladies ...i might goes wiht dis idea ...
:yahoo: great idea!!! it's going to be 3 NIGHTS A WEEK? ^_^