2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: beside fruits wat can i use for my explicit line ? HAHAHAHAH ...fruit it is !! The question is ..how did FUN4FUN stumble upon that survey site :lol: . Update tonight ..maybe ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww SarN...no update??!! LOL

k im looking forward to it tonight..*gosh your fics are sooooooooo addicting ..

the fruits are good LOL..gosh i can not, i repeat i can not look at them fruits the same way again.

speaking of which i was meaning to bring this up like two nights ago..the other night, i was watching koon chai jom yoong..after reading SarN's 6" banana..the part of oil wanting to sleep with kate (thiyada) came on..she was cutting the bananas..and oil said oh good you know what i like to eat..or whatever he was thinking LOL..anyways she cuts up ohh...maybe 5 or 6 bananas and she toss them into a blender...and started to blend it..*oil was gulping his saliva..so much for wanting to sleep in the same bed LMAO *i think i will rewatch that part to see what the conversation was bout :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
awww SarN...no update??!! LOL

k im looking forward to it tonight..*gosh your fics are sooooooooo addicting ..

the fruits are good LOL..gosh i can not, i repeat i can not look at them fruits the same way again.

speaking of which i was meaning to bring this up like two nights ago..the other night, i was watching koon chai jom yoong..after reading SarN's 6" banana..the part of oil wanting to sleep with kate (thiyada) came on..she was cutting the bananas..and oil said oh good you know what i like to eat..or whatever he was thinking LOL..anyways she cuts up ohh...maybe 5 or 6 bananas and she toss them into a blender...and started to blend it..*oil was gulping his saliva..so much for wanting to sleep in the same bed LMAO *i think i will rewatch that part to see what the conversation was bout :lol:
for real. i pass up on this lakorn .. you make me wanna go back and watch it then :lol:

i'm waiting for update as well .. :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol....all this talk of fruits makes me hungry but i don't know if that's a good thing or bad lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Arisoya came out the shower, there was toothpaste , toothbrush , soap , towel , clothes already prepare and place neatly beside the sink . The jerk! He intentionally wanted their first night together at his beach house and brought several item for Arisoya to use while staying with him . She changes into the clothes and walk out the room for some refresh air . Her stomach growl as she smell food coming from the kitchen and approach the scent.

“ …baby, I cook breakfast . Just like in movie where the leading guy would cook for his girl after a wild night ...” he chuckle while placing the dish down on the table and pour orange juice in each cup

Arisoya pretend to vomit and look away , don’t think breakfast can win her heart ”…sadly , this is no love story but more like blackmail ..”

“…baby, don’t say that . you ruin the romantic atmosphere ..”

“…please ..” she pretend to vomit again and cross her arm , indicating she not romantically move by his action .

“…baby, why you keep on vomiting . You’re pregnant already? impossible ! I wore protection . Unless you poke hole in my condom...” he jokily and watch her expression turn furious , she …to cute , he thought .

“..ahhh .im not those desperate girls you are use too ..” she shouted and angrily walk away but Tik ran to block her path .

“ ..just kidding , come on lets eat …”

“..no, leave me alone ..”

“ ..if you don’t sit down and eat your breakfast like a good girl , I guess we have to do other thing to make up for breakfast ..” he smile deviously and walk dangerously toward her while trailing his eye downward , Arisoya take several step backward and nervously grab the nearby chair .

“ ..stop it ! ..” she pull the chair out and quickly sit down .

“…good girl ..” he walk around the table and sit down across from her

They eat quietly and afterward he wash the dishes while she went out to the beach. The morning wind feel cool and refreshing as she walk along the shoreline. She turn to look back at the house and saw Tik approaching her . Damn it . Why must he follow her around ? She turn to walk the other way as he run to catch up . He ram into her from behind and wrap his arm around her waist

“..baby , why didn’t you wait for me..” he bury his head on the crook of her neck and planted kisses on her shoulder while tighten his grip around her waist. She felt the weight of his body leaning on her and try to peel his hand off while jolt away from his kisses .

“ ..let go ! People will see us ! ..”

“…baby….its burning again. Damn it. I can’t get enough of you ….Im going crazy with this scent coming from your body …strawberry…mmumm…” his lip slide upward and stop at the jaw line . Her cheek feel warm , he thought and kiss it .

“…not here …let me go …im warning you !!..”

“…I’ll stop if you answer me one question ..” he whisper in her ear .

“.. what !..”

“…how was it last night? Wonderful ? Bad ? In a scale of 1-10 ....? …”

“..I..I .. don’t know …”

“..im not letting you go then …” he hug her tighter and rock their body together .

“…it was awful ! I don’t like the way you touch me . Its disgusting ! You deserve a 0 !!..”

“ ..baby ! I say 1 – 10 ! 0 is not a option !!..”

Arisoya step on his feet , making him jump back in pain and she push him to the ground. She laugh and throw sand on him . Once he got back on his feet , he chase after her to get even . They ran a good mile until a familiar voice shouted from the distance and they stopped .

“ Tik !!! ..” shouted Moh .

“…Moh , what you doing here ?” said Tik

“ …i came for a photo shooting for this month bikini issue and what you doing with that bitch !!..” said Moh , turning her attention to Arisoya .

Tik stammer , not knowing what to say without damaging Arisoya ‘s name and he can tell she was annoyed by his lack of excuse .Moh didn’t wait till Tik explain himself and fast walk to confront Arisoya , accusing her of stealing her man !

“…just as I thought you would do !! Wasn’t it just the other day , you deny any type of relationship with my man ? And now you vacationing with him ?.. “ Moh barked

“…listen , I didn’t plan to come here . He handcuff me to the car and drove me down here..”

“..ah!! Did you slept while him !?! Answer me !!..”

“ …ask him yourself !..”

Moh scream and demand answer from Tik . Arisoya watch both of them argue with each other and suddenly she is angry at Tik for not telling the girl off . So they can go back in the house peacefully. Not understanding why she feel exploited by him all the sudden. She glare at Tik one last time and blindly walk away from the couple. Not sure where she going , she continue to walk for over an hour . There was a voice calling her name , she thought it was Tik and quickly turn around . Its was Louis and a smile form across her face .

“ …Arisoya!..”

“ … When did you came ! …”

“…a week ago …I miss you ” said Louis and run to embrace her

“….i miss you too ..” she hug him back as tear stream down her cheek

Tik manage to escape from Moh and came looking for Arisoya . He found her hugging some guy and stood there starring at the couple while balling up his fist. Who the hell is that bastard ? And why is she crying in his arm ?

“ Hey !! Let her go you bastard !!..” shouted Tik and the couple immediately break apart .

“..shut up ! Go back to your girl ! This is Louis …my first love ..” she intentionally want Tik to know that extra infor

“ …what ?! Come here ..” Tik reach for her arm and drag her beside him

“..listen , Loser ..” Tik pointed his hand at the bastard .

“..my name is Louis ..” Louis corrected

“ ..Leslie , Loser -- whatever ! Just don’t ever touch my girl , ok !..”

“ ..excuse me , im not your girl …” cries Arisoya

“ …baby , just be quiet . I’ll settle this ..”

“ …Louis is a friend of mine …” Arisoya jerk her arm free from Tik’s grip and lock her arm into Louis . She annoyed the disapprove look on Tik’s face and walk cheerfully away with Louis .

Tik stood there angrily and run his hand through his hair . How dare she walk away from him with another man ? He can’t take this rejection! That bastard going get a good beating for sure . He kick the sand several time and on the 5th time he lost balance and fall on his butt . He pounded the ground with his fist and shake his leg like a child wanting a toy. He watch the couple disappear into the restaurant and he decided to follow them inside.

Arisoya and Louis was having coffee while discussing old time . They laugh about their college years in Paris . It been 3 years that they haven’t seen each other .

“ ..what make you come to Thailand ? ..” she asked

“...i was transfer down here to finish a construction project in BBK and I want to see you again …it been a while. You are more beautiful than I remember ..”

“…how marriage life with Sandy ? ..”

“ …we’re divorce …do you think we can start over ? “

“ …I …I….”

“…I hope its not to late ? Give me another chance …” Louis reach for her hand and held it .

Tik witness it and curse in the background 2 table across from them observing the scene from the distance by using a menu to block his face. He couldn’t hear the conversation but body language indicating she is enjoying that bastard company and right now that Loser is rubbing his hand on Arisoya. Tik bit the corner of the menu once he saw
Arisoya smiling sweetly at Louis . The waitress came by and ask if Tik want to order anything but Tik didn’t reply back and continue chewing on the menu like a mad dog .

“ ..sir , what your order ..”

“…a knuckle sandwich !..”

“ ..sorry , its not on the menu ..”

“…. Nothing . Just go away !..” Tik shouted and scar the waitress away .He reach for the glass of water and intend to drink it but instead pour it on his head to cool down his anger . He going crazy ! Even the people at the near by table is aware of this and begin to leave one by one while some run out the door .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh hes jealous already...!! good for him...bad for arisoya...LMAO..oh, shes gonna get it alright.. tonight! ;)

thank you for the update SarN!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awesome update^^heehee tik is already jealous ahaha a knuckle sandwich^^

this reminds me....my friend told me this once....since i didn't know how to spell ADIDAS (all day i dream about sports)...she told me to remember it: all day i dream about sex...... :loool: reminds me of tik

cecilia

Staff member
muhahah .. jealous already .. friend of mine said the best happen when one is jealous. i feel bad for arisoya already but at least, it's willing .. so better this way too ..

wonder if you do any ripping shirt part :loool: .. that would be wild to read :ph34r: KEEP UP THE GOOD UPDATE .. hope to read more soon ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
“..ugh…that bastard , first love she say – ” Tik mumble angrily to himself while piercing his eye on Arisoya . Suddenly, the couple got up and left the table . Tik secretly follow them out the restaurant and into the market street. The couple was going from booth to booth looking at accessories. Louis pick out a heart necklace, then ask Arisoya if he can put it on for her and she happily turn around for him to hook it on . Tik was hiding behind the umbrella booth, poking his head out to witness the whole scene. He was heated by the min and saw a little boy passing by while licking a huge lollipop, out of frustration he grab the candy from the little boy, imagining it was Louis head and break it in half . Tik return the broken pieces back to the little kid, who run back to his mom crying . Tik turn his attention back to the bastard! Ugh! He probable can’t afford the real thing that’s why he take her to the market!!

After hours of shopping the couple headed toward the hotel on a 3 wheel taxis, that is commonly use for tourist who want to sight-see . Tik follow them there and pretend to be reading a newspaper in the front desk while watching Arisoya parted from Louis . They talk and laugh before saying their good bye . Tik was pulling hair at how long they spend and wish the bastard would just shut up ! Finally, the bastard walk away but return back to give Arisoya one last hug . Tik rip the newspaper in half and slam it to the ground while silently screaming in the background. Arisoya left the hotel and return back to the beach house . She didn’t see Tik in the house and thought he probable out with Moh ! She decided to take a shower and grab a towel in the closet before heading to the bathroom .

Tik was back at the beach house several minute later and look around for Arisoya . He heard the shower water running and goes into the kitchen to grab a screwdriver from the cabinet . He fumble with the bathroom lock for several sec till the lock came loose and open the door . The room was steamy and all he can see is body movement through the shower glass, without thinking he slide the door open . Arisoya was startle at his intrusion and scream for him to get out ! She instantly cover herself the best way she can with both of her hand .

“ …why did you let that Loser touch you !!..”

“…get out ! you are out of the line . please respect my privacy !..”

“…baby , after last night there no such thing as privacy between us and right now I want to know who is dat Loser !..”

“ …its Louis !! He my ex boyfriend . We date in college . He my first love”

“…and now ? ..”

“…it none of your business, get out !..”

“ …baby, no …” he was still angry and upset about this Loser guy she claim to be her first love , whatever . He doesn't know why he feel so heated but right now he going crazy by the minute !!

“…leave now ..”

Tik was about to leave but something caught his eye – she is complete naked ! The angry suddenly disappear and the burning start. He was completely wet from head to toe and sharing a shower with Arisoya . He darken his eye and start to unbutton his shirt “…I think its time for my second night ..” he smile deviously and watch her try to move away but she was trap in the shower stall and the only way out is pass through him .

“..I..I…can’t . We in the shower !! You jerk !..”

“ …it even more exciting don’t you think ? ..”

Arisoya was speechless and blush at the thought he will make love to her in the shower stalls . The shower water was still running as he remove the shirt and throw it over the stalls , next his pant . Arisoya immediately turn around so her back was facing him and suddenly she remember what wrong with that picture . If there a fork around , surely she will fight him to the death . Embarrassing …so embarrassing! She heard the sound of his pant hitting the floor . She gasp...

sarN

sarNie Granny
muhahah .. jealous already .. friend of mine said the best happen when one is jealous. i feel bad for arisoya already but at least, it's willing .. so better this way too ..

wonder if you do any ripping shirt part :loool: .. that would be wild to read :ph34r: KEEP UP THE GOOD UPDATE .. hope to read more soon ..

:lol: let me do the shower scene first then i think about the shirt riping part

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Ok...I've been silently reading this but it is way toooo goooood not to praise! I love your fics!! hehe and use them as study breaks...keep up the good work :D .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I can't wait to read this. I'm going read say you love me first.

And by the way, I love exotic fruits, especially that pokey fruit that look like lychee, but it's something else.. it's called "Gnaw" in lao and thai. I don't know the American name.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ohhhh sweeeeeeeeeeet scene SarN...great update as always!!!

lady that fruit is called rambutan. * i love to eat that fruit also :p

cecilia

Staff member
just stopping by before i read it fully. i just scan through and see SHOWER SCENE. hot .. i can't wait. will be back to read it in full as i have to run off to do something quick. keep up the update. i really hope the RIPPING SHIRT is include in there. Make it wild since they're young .. not that SORIYA and HARIT aren't but TIK seem to be very WILD and OUT OF CONTROL in here .. so wild will definitely definite his characteristic well. LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh ceci..making me all hyped up bout the shirt ripping *pants tossing scene (added that myself)... LOL

i want to read bout some actions...no SarN...dont make us imagine again!!! :p