15 Year Old Girl Gang Raped While People Stood By

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Happened Like 3 Weeks Ago.

Article 1 (People Did Nothing as Girl was Gang Raped)

Ugh, I read a few online articles about this and the more I read the more the situation seem to get worst. According to some articles people actually saw the incident as they were leaving and going into the homecoming dance, but no one called the cops are called for help. Some people even cheered on and took pictures of the attack. As people were coming also they also took part in the attack >.< Some even laughed. Man, I was so disgusted after reading this. Of course I'm disgusted by the morons that did this to the girl, but at the same time I'm more disgusted by the people who stood more and did nothing. One phone call would have saved this girl from the additional trauma that was already being inflicted on her, but instead they cheered on and laughed at her being attacked. Sick son of a ... Ugh. It's like do you realize that you just promoted rape? You just promoted assault? You just contributed to the possible mental deterioration of a young girl? At the end of the day those people probably just went out and grabbed a bite of food then head home and sleep like nothing had happened, when in reality it did. They contributed to the rape of a 15 year old girl.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! it's disgusting! how they did it? they are rapists like those who raped her! it's a shame.

cecilia

Staff member
This is so sad, disturbing and so morally wrong of the bystanders to not do anything. I read just the article you post and it sickening to even imagine how cruel these people are. How could you sleep that night, thinking of that scene. Have one ever wonder what can be prevent if they would have done something that night? For me, if i happen to be there at the scene and have witness something dramatic like this, i would risk my life to help someone's life even if i can't report it anonymously. It's not right and it's not fair to be victimize from this kind of acts. I wouldn't want to live in this neighborhood anymore, it's such a shame !!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it shows us how selfish we can be if we don't take care.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, 2 1/2 hrs before someone even reported it? That is so sad. I'm sorry, but teenagers need to grow up and report something like this. It is morally wrong.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's sickening that people just stood by and watch, but it's even more sickening that they cheered on, joined, and take photos on their phones. I read and another article Link that also mentioned she was raped w/ a foreign object o.o.

Ugh, I still think it's so retarded of those bystanders. Their excuse is they didn't want to get involved because they feared for their safety and that authorities won't protect them, but yet they have the courage to cheer on, laugh at, photograph, record, and talk about it throughout the dance? I think those people are equally as responsible as the rapists. Sadly karma is a .... and I fear to see what it will bring to them.

Wow, 2 1/2 hrs before someone even reported it? That is so sad. I'm sorry, but teenagers need to grow up and report something like this. It is morally wrong.
Sad thing is it wasn't even reported. Someone overheard it and reported it. So efforts by people at the dance 0.

“As people announced over time that this was going on, more people came to see, and some actually participated,” Gagan said. The victim was found unconscious under a bench shortly before midnight Saturday after police received a call from someone who overheard people “reminiscing about the incident,”--Richmond police Lt. Mark Gagan
That shows what our world's evolving into >.<

sirena

sarNie Adult
i would never be able to live with my self knowing that i saw the crime and not reporting it

i would of went in there and beat the crap outta them all
and the ones that stood there and watch will get the worst beating

its hard to say that this trauma will not effect the girl, but i hope she will regain confident and live happily

it so sad

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
If I was there I'm gonna beat the **** out of those damn rapers! I am against rapers big time!

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, this just pissed me off so much. Securities got sent home due to overtime and leaving a bunch of high school kids partying alone...C'mon, everybody knows that when you leave a bunch of kids unentended, their is going to be trouble.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got the goosebumps while reading that article. The girl should have known better not to joined the gang when knowing alcohol would be involve. A very bad decision on her account. But seriously no one there reported the rape- that's the real disgusting thing I have ever heard of. I don't think the guys that raped and beat up that girl should go to jail alone but those who watched, laughed and taken photos of it. How sickening to know such human being like them existed.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It's disgusting. Those bystanders are as guilty as the rapists, they should be punished just as severely too.
God, I hope if the world ends those SOBs are the first to go and I hope it's in the most horrible way imaginable, just so they know what that poor girl had to go through.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I got the goosebumps while reading that article. The girl should have known better not to joined the gang when knowing alcohol would be involve. A very bad decision on her account. But seriously no one there reported the rape- that's the real disgusting thing I have ever heard of. I don't think the guys that raped and beat up that girl should go to jail alone but those who watched, laughed and taken photos of it. How sickening to know such human being like them existed.
I think I read in another article that her boyfriend was with her and participated in the >.< so maybe she trusted her boyfriend?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg what is this world coming to..... i just finally read this and i know it's months ago but i'm truely disgusted by all their actions. Bless the little poor girls heart, i'm sorry to hear about that *sigh* freaken pricks!