❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I wonder do thai celebs do "normal' births or do they get c sections. Curious bc they all post similar pics like margie's who i'm sure got surgery as sure had twins.

Looking at the thai songkran event pics and i'd have to say Bella and Mint's were my 2 favorite looks. Mint looked like she was a freaking queen leading her country to a brighter future.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I wonder do thai celebs do "normal' births or do they get c sections. Curious bc they all post similar pics like margie's who i'm sure got surgery as sure had twins.

Looking at the thai songkran event pics and i'd have to say Bella and Mint's were my 2 favorite looks. Mint looked like she was a freaking queen leading her country to a brighter future.
My fav picture ppygge8hhqaCdRb4VRrD-o.jpg
D4H8SnCU4AA7hxF.jpeg

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

I think a lot of them chooses C section. They have a belief where they ask a "fortune teller" which is the best most auspicious day to "give birth". It's usually around the time the doctors estimate.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was telling my grandma about all the c-sections Thai celebs have and she's like "it's cause they don't wanna mess up their vag". I think it's a valid point LOL.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was telling my grandma about all the c-sections Thai celebs have and she's like "it's cause they don't wanna mess up their vag". I think it's a valid point LOL.
Do people actually really have a choice in whether they give birth naturally or through c-section?? I thought you don’t get a choice.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think a lot of them chooses C section. They have a belief where they ask a "fortune teller" which is the best most auspicious day to "give birth". It's usually around the time the doctors estimate.
Wow that's interesting. I guess if you have money, it's not a problem with recovery. So interesting how culture works into things like this.

@Cupid Candy hahahaha my thoughts tbh

@BeLLa she looks soooooooo good in those pictures. Omg

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol i wanted to say that too but didn't want to be that blunt :pancarta:

Do people actually really have a choice in whether they give birth naturally or through c-section?? I thought you don’t get a choice.
No, you can have a choice. Although given the choice and of you're healthy, Drs recommend the natural choice.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol i wanted to say that too but didn't want to be that blunt :pancarta:

No, you can have a choice. Although given the choice and of you're healthy, Drs recommend the natural choice.
Ahh okay. So it depends on the condition you are in whether or not you can make that decision. Thanks!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahh okay. So it depends on the condition you are in whether or not you can make that decision. Thanks!
Dr usually ask during your care if you wanted cesarian or natural. A friend of mine always believed that she wanted C-section until the day of, she decided to go with natural. My boyfriend's sister was the exact opposite lol.

I think in Margie’s case she had C section.My mother had C section when she had me and my twin. I think most pregnant with twins rarely went into normal births. But i think a normal birth is more advisable epsecially if you are pregnant with one child.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think in Margie’s case she had C section.My mother had C section when she had me and my twin. I think most pregnant with twins rarely went into normal births. But i think a normal birth is more advisable epsecially if you are pregnant with one child.
Yeah C Section is normal with twins. Seeing it looked like the doctor was still fixing her up in that first clip Pok posted. And that's when it made me think it a lot of previous ones had it done too bc literally same set up. So interesting

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would go with C-Section any day...but usually once you have a c-section you pretty much have to get it with your next pregnancy. I couldn't have it naturally but at the end didn't have a choice because ended up having an emergency C-Section.

Though, a scheduled C-Section is uncomfortable because a nurse pushed down on your chest so hard your breathing becomes painful. And you can feel the baby moving and all when the doctor removes the baby. But I can't imagine going into labor for hours and hours. Labor pain is no joke.

Doctors now prefer C-Section though.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If I ever have kids (my limit is by 32) I'll choose natural UNLESS there's some health risks and must do c-section. I got 2 more years to come... don't foresee any pregnancy in the near future, lol

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I follow Chippy on IG and lately all her posts sound sad, and it seems like someone has cheated. Her latest story says “Some single ladies”. I wonder if her and Antoine are having issue. Many people might not like Chippy, but I’m one of the outlier. She seems like an honest and chill person.