❤ Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh those all all the lakorns I like, I didn’t know it was made by PJJ.

Oh damn, there are that many lakorn sites? That’s a lot!

2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah, you could be right. Damn, he was one great actor that let his talent go to waste.

SuzieJ likes this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I think the only way for Ken T to go is if his wife goes. Nat M still wants to make lakorns so maybe Aum will move to PPTV.

4. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

Man, I wonder what happened to Songkran's looks. Back when he started dating Aff, he was very well put together and he felt more... clean. Nowadays he just feels so slimy and greasy looking.

I honestly wonder if he's going through some sort of midlife crisis, or if fatherhood hit him hard. Either way, his actions have been undignified and Aff was way too good for him. Glad she finally has got away from him and seems to be living her best life with Peemai.

Matt is in the honeymoon stage right now. Hope it's worth it.

5. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Yup, at least she didn't play the hide and seek game. The we are studying each other. The next step we are just siblings (who in their right mind wants to date their siblings). And we are maybe boyfriend and girlfriend...then maybe we are not depending on what month it is lol.

Matt said, she gave her heart to him and whatever happened it's on her. We all know she gonna get her heart break. It's inevitable. But girl seemed happy now. Might as well enjoy the prince before he turns into a frog lol

orchidtea, Koy123 and spanky like this.
  6. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

She's getting a lot of flak but

She's not hurting anyone but herself and she said whatever happens it's on her

-it helped aff get her divorce

The family was already destroyed by his actions. It had nothing to do w/her

Her choice... her karma

The things w/her friends... whether she told them or not...it'd be drama regardless. Although I feel it's more beneficial they didn't know.

I like her enough as an actress but I could care less..

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    KitKat516, Koy123 and mayag like this.
  7. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

8. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Man I can't with this dude seriously I can't ! He keeps on messing up with my favs like I refused to follow Aff for a while cause I just couldn't bear and see him on my feed. When I heard they (unsurprisingly) broke up I started on following Aff on insta. Just when I did that I see him linked with Matt and she is posting pictures of him. I can't I had to unfollow call me salty and petty #Iregretnothing

koojin, Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Right?! Im glad the new generation arent doing that as much but man the Pancake/Weir era were annoying as heck :rolleyes:

Koy123 likes this.
  10. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

After Weir legit bought a house next door to Pan, he was just, "a brother" when they "broke up". 5555

its_ann and KitKat516 like this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Omg don't remind me of that! Still irks me til this day how low they played him with that house. :mad:

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  12. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Weir and Pan was a case of crazy "siblings". Everyone knew they were together. I remembered a reporter asked Pan about their relationship towards the end and she said something along the line...of her not being sad or heart broken because they never dated in the first place lol.

13. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

Ken phupoom will leave ch3? Screenshot_2019-01-04-12-53-12.jpg

Estelle19, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i wouldn’t be surprised tbh. The ig translation says his contract is over. His career is flatlining at Ch3. If he leaves, does that mean Ch3 is gonna drop him from his lakorn with Bella or do you think they will let him stay?

PrincessKarina likes this.
  15. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

I have no idea but seem like fans are already discussing who will replace him.

SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  16. Oh I hope not. He’s definitely not favored at Channel 3 but he’s ok. He has a soft spot in my heart. He’s still such a stiff actor all these years though. ;)

Kay123 likes this.
  17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

We can have Got replace him! Lol

040156 and SuzieJ like this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes please :angel10: Sorry to any Ken P fans but I never really cared for him tbh. He was just another good looking face with no charm to me

est.jpn and rae like this.
  19. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

I wonder is he going freelance or move over to one and be with his gf

20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Ken P was doing find til she who must not be named and her family of career eaters :rolleyes:. He was getting lakorns then bam! "I want to be a dj" :rolleyes:.

So yeah ch3 isnt losing much with him going. Maybe he'll go to pptv?

est.jpn, rae, Kay123 and 1 other person like this.