❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't feel Mint is so much at ease with that
Especially when Mint did ask her after the rumors came out. I mean i can understand not wanting to involve the other girls but Mint is in the middle. Its one thing if Mint didn't ask but she did. You can totally see it in Mint's eyes and body language that she's was not very happy. But yea she is right that at the end of the day, it wasn't her business.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I dont know. Mint looked a little unhappy or hurt. Especially when the media asked if she felt like Matt stabbed her in the back because she denied anything was going on when Mint asked.

Well i think this group will be monitored for the time being.
Oops a little late with my response but yes, she did look somewhat annoyed, like almost ready to roll her eyes. I think maybe she did feel like Matt said there was nothing but then came out to say yes, they’re now talking and going to dinner. I think she was flabbergasted or shocked with the coming out. But glad she didn’t take it personally either, saying this won’t affect their friendship.

~

I feel like I want to see Matt doing more public events. Ahhh. She should get interviewed more instead of the media going behind and after all these other Furby girls. Lol. :p

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If I was in the middle of two ppl and one of them was a "friend" I'd feel betrayed if she didn't tell me they were dating.

Especially knowing the fact that the media would hound me for gossip.

Mint is an actress. Matt could've told her cuz Mint would've been able to "act" like she didn't know. Either way, whatever she didn't know can't hurt her I guess.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Color me surprised but I just don't understand this "close" friendship they keep on insisting on having when all seemed to have no clue.

Matt should sat them down and told them. In a group and let them know where things stand. They are mature enough to handle any kind of situation. I mean, Mint has gone through some crazier stuff, no one in that group is a child. They know regardless they are going to be sought after. Matt has to trust them to let them in. Trust...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok so if Matt was really secretly dating SK with absolutely no one knowing that yeah it would be ok. However she was going places with him and people saw them! That was how the rumors came about, how it made it to the media. Mint asked after those news came out and people were talking about it but Matt still denied everything. I mean she didn't need to tell Mint everything but at least not say "mai mee arai (theres nothing)". I dont think Matt backstabbed her but just wasnt as honest as a friend should be.
But what ever, people think differently.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ok so if Matt was really secretly dating SK with absolutely no one knowing that yeah it would be ok. However she was going places with him and people saw them! That was how the rumors came about, how it made it to the media. Mint asked after those news came out and people were talking about it but Matt still denied everything. I mean she didn't need to tell Mint everything but at least not say "mai mee arai (theres nothing)". I dont think Matt backstabbed her but just wasnt as honest as a friend should be.
But what ever, people think differently.
I think it hurt Mint a bit since she's connected to everyone.

She was blamed for a situation that has nothing to do with her.

mayag

sarNie Adult
What is hen night??? I thought it was a henna night or something but I don’t see any henna.
Does it mean bachelorette party in Thailand?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What is hen night??? I thought it was a henna night or something but I don’t see any henna.
Does it mean bachelorette party in Thailand?
Yes hen night is the same as a bachelorette party :)

Awww i want to see how Ji's gf looks like. They said she has a fb and pretty cute.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If Matt really didn’t inform Mint about this, I think that’s really messed up. Everybody keeps saying it’s no one of else’s business but Matt’s but I mean if the media starts involving Mint then it’s her business too. Matt not telling Mint about her and Songkran made Mint look like a liar in the beginning and caused a lot of drama for her and put her in a very awkward and uncomfortable postion. I think Mint has every right to be upset with Matt. I know if I was Mint, I would be really annoyed with Matt. I think that Matty really just handled this whole situation really badly if she actually didn’t tell any of the girls anything, especially Mint

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I felt like mint knew the bare minimal. ....she said she talked to aff about it for a bit

Everyone is diff.

I'm very close to my family. ...they are also my friends. We hang all the time but we don't get into each other business.

We vent and talk often...but we don't go way into each other's. Business. If they tell me they tell me.

I'm not saying Matt is right. But I felt not telling the furbie gang and not involving them was her only sound choice.

I feel they knew they were "talking" and not the extension of the relationship.

I don't get upset about ppl who are close to me not telling me their life altering decisions.

Until now my close family and friends never knew the extension of my relationship w/my ex or certain events.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I felt like mint knew for bare minimal. ....she said she talked to aff about it for a bit

Everyone is diff.

I'm very close to my family. ...they are also my friends. We hang all the time but we don't get into each other business.

We vent and talk often...but we don't go way into each other's. Business. If they tell me they tell me.

I'm not saying Matt is right. But I felt not telling the furbie gang and not involving them was her only sound choice.

I feel they knew they were "talk" and not the extension of the relationship.

I don't get upset about ppl who are close to me not telling me their life altering decisions.

Until now my close family and friends never knew the extension of my relationship w/my ex or certain events.
I think Matt should have told Mint the bare minimum at least. I’m not expecting her to tell her all the juicy details lol but I hope she at least told Mint that she was talking to Songkran and not completely blindsided her

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol congrats to Jui and Push. They’re a one truly happy and lovely couple. I love them in their first lakorn, but second one wtheck was going on?? Lol.

Congrats to both! I adore Jui. May all the best come to them! ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I felt like mint knew for bare minimal. ....she said she talked to aff about it for a bit

Everyone is diff.

I feel they knew they were "talk" and not the extension of the relationship.

Well if my friend was secretly dating my boyfriend's brother who is still legally married to another person I'm close to then told me no when i asked but turned out to be true and only confessed cus she got caught red handed, i would be upset.

But

If my friend was dating some guy i just knew but not all that close to then it's not any of my business.

Push and Jui's wedding truly was warming.