❤[PPTV] You are My Heartbeat (Act9): Mai Davika / Push Puttichai

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Said to be a romcom drama

http://instagr.am/p/B71LIfRHqHC/
Oh, I thought PPTV is having problems with their dramas.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Nothing revealed yet, but based on the title (literally means Mr. Clean Heart Beat) maybe Push is a Mr. Nice Guy and Mai is a primadonna.

rae

sarNie Adult
Appearance wise, they match very nicely. Disappointed that it's rom-com though, Push needs to be in another slap and kiss lakorn, he was really good at it in Roy Leh Sanae Rai!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Uhhhh his wife is producing the lakorn??? Noo that’s so annoying. How do you expect the couple to have chemistry when their partner is always in the room watching you :risas3: I mean hopefully they are both professional enough to not let this affect the work but I feel like you’re always not gonna give it your all when your wife is watching you lol Hopefully not another Ken and Noi situation but at least Jui is letting him pair up with gorgeous and appealing n’eks like Mai haha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Uhhhh his wife is producing the lakorn??? Noo that’s so annoying. How do you expect the couple to have chemistry when their partner is always in the room watching you :risas3: I mean hopefully they are both professional enough to not let this affect the work but I feel like you’re always not gonna give it your all when your wife is watching you lol Hopefully not another Ken and Noi situation but at least Jui is letting him pair up with gorgeous and appealing n’eks like Mai haha
loool insecure "Noi" :-D

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully she has chemistry with him. lately her drama pairings have been :-/
So far her main p'eks since she did projects with One31 were Ter, Ter again and Sunny, who are non-One 31 talents. Her next project will be with Pong and Chakrit, both of whom are way older than her. I dunno, maybe it's just hard to actually pair her with someone her age amongst the network's roster. She is a luk khrueng/half-breed and it's evident that she appears to be more mature than her actual age. I think her best shot with One31 would be Film, since his pairing with Bee worked out quite well. They already have their own lakorn after "Mia 2018", the Kim Sam Soon remake.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So far her main p'eks since she did projects with One31 were Ter, Ter again and Sunny, who are non-One 31 talents. Her next project will be with Pong and Chakrit, both of whom are way older than her. I dunno, maybe it's just hard to actually pair her with someone her age amongst the network's roster. She is a luk khrueng/half-breed and it's evident that she appears to be more mature than her actual age. I think her best shot with One31 would be Film, since his pairing with Bee worked out quite well. They already have their own lakorn after "Mia 2018", the Kim Sam Soon remake.
If she’s pairing up with all these older dudes, she needs to pair up with Aum Atichart! He’s older in age but still looks really good. He would look great with Mai.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Interesting pairing. Though I'm thinking that Aum is too hot-blooded a male and Mai kinda exudes a strong vibe too. I think that's why Mai's pairing with Ter and Sunny worked out coz their nice guy persona complement her strong persona. Should Aum and Mai get paired up, I'd rather see them in an action drama, than a romantic drama.

That's why I also think Aum and Maprang look good together in their upcoming lakorn coz she looks delicate beside him. (And even him with Pattie in "Ngao".)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Interesting pairing. Though I'm thinking that Aum is too hot-blooded a male and Mai kinda exudes a strong vibe too. I think that's why Mai's pairing with Ter and Sunny worked out coz their nice guy persona complement her strong persona. Should Aum and Mai get paired up, I'd rather see them in an action drama, than a romantic drama.

That's why I also think Aum and Maprang look good together in their upcoming lakorn coz she looks delicate beside him. (And even him with Pattie in "Ngao".)
Aum and Mai would be good in a battle of wits drama

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mai might be a bit taller than Aum, but would still like to see them pair up. Will have to pass this one since I’m not found of Push.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
In hindsight, I actually like Mai getting paired up with Sky in "My Ambulance". In the trailer of her reverse-harem drama with Ter and a bunch of other guys, I actually like her pairing with Neng (who's a newbie during that time). I think Mai isn't the innocent type of girl and she exudes that certain chemistry with young fresh-looking guys who are ready to get pounced on (for the lack of better term hahaha).

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Pong has really aged, though I think he still looks fine in some angles. He kinda reminds me of a mix of Captain (of Nadao Bangkok and famous for his BL drama "Love Sick") and Tre in this throwback photo posted by One31 weeks ago. (And that's why I think it makes sense to have Tre in the remake of Leh Pummared.)

http://instagr.am/p/B7VIJv4FVOs/

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Pong has really aged, though I think he still looks fine in some angles. He kinda reminds me of a mix of Captain (of Nadao Bangkok and famous for his BL drama "Love Sick") and Tre in this throwback photo posted by One31 weeks ago. (And that's why I think it makes sense to have Tre in the remake of Leh Pummared.)

http://instagr.am/p/B7VIJv4FVOs/
Tre ? Pong gives off more of a pervert vibe. Chakrit just lets himself go...looking... hum ...damaged :-/